RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
this is a known bug. you have to go to the games file location and delete your old save games there to actually start a new game. just hitting the new game button soft locks you unable to answer the phone.
That's not it, this is content in 0.8 update, if you have 3 or more lust points, Gina should be masturbating on living room couch, i have exactly 3 but it says i have less than that.

Minkthrowaway

May 23, 2021
When you start a new game, you cant pick up the phone what is the first task you have to do. That make it impossible to advance and play the game...
This is a known bug. You have to go into the save file location and delete your old save files. Simply starting a new game with the old files still existent results in this bug

Minkthrowaway

May 23, 2021
That's not it, this is content in 0.8 update, if you have 3 or more lust points, Gina should be masturbating on living room couch, i have exactly 3 but it says i have less than that.
My bad. Quoted the wrong guy.
In penance for my noob usage of the site. Looking at the discord.The info on your bug from the toad himself is that you need 4 lust to get the scene from gina.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
My bad. Quoted the wrong guy.
In penance for my noob usage of the site. Looking at the discord.The info on your bug from the toad himself is that you need 4 lust to get the scene from gina.
Shame there are no cheats to increase stats, i try to go for lust points with every girl in my playthrough but i don't know how i couldn't hit the requirement for Gina.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
I think i have the same issue many are facing. First time playing the game, so i do not have previous saves. In episode 3 i'm completely stucked. If i go to the hotel i can only visit room 1 and 3(amy and deborah), i have talked to Gina about meeting Boris, but i can't go to sleep. So i do not know what to do.

Sharper

Sep 6, 2017
I like how this game different with all of its atmosphere including unity gameplay, but as new episodes coming and increasing number of variables and paths etc.. it's becoming a bug fest.

I hope blacktoad would think of it and goes with a basic gameplay(no sandbox) or maybe change to renpy before it's too late. And I don't think it's too difficult to change it. Even the saves are incompatible he could easily change it, i guess? At the beginning of the new engine, maybe he can ask 5-10 important questions about our previous choices and stats on unity. anyway good luck.

song13520

Mar 13, 2020
I walked and hovered my mouse all over the left side out side of the bar and there is nothing to find or interact.
same thing inside of the bar and the WC. after the TV scene, nothing new in the storage room.
can you explain a bit more?
sorry i read the wrong task, my english is not good

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Shame there are no cheats to increase stats, i try to go for lust points with every girl in my playthrough but i don't know how i couldn't hit the requirement for Gina.
You can edit stats with save editor, but they're only labeled with numbers so it can be a bit of an experiment to get what you want. Someone noted a few of them for an older version, you can probably find it if you search.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Th enew version has a bug. It does not register that Nick delivers the package for Merry and because of that he can't talk to Gabi about the hotel.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
did he add cheats in the new update? when i started my old save there was a + sign next to the stats icon that allowed me to edit the stats...but when i start new game its no longer there...

P.S started the game from the start and still cant advance after asking Gina to find out about the new brothel...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes