repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Amazing game! True, there are some bugs but still they don't kill the fun. Very good art and great animations. The story looks cool, definitely a game to keep an eye on.

Reactions: VVAR666 and aragh

Crisius

May 25, 2017
I am stuck on the "get close to Boris" quest.
I cant enter anywhere but my place and the bar and cant interact with anything useful.
Go back to the apartment and talk to Gina. The progress tags on that one are weird. If she's already talked to you about what to do with him, go to sleep. Not every "mission" has a clear list on what/where to do things.

Crisius

May 25, 2017
What do you mean?
He's referring to a later chapter. There is a point where you have to use the gate on the left side and you can't "Walk" all the way up there. You have to click the gate which won't be an activation point until much later. It's towards end game really.

Kilr@

Aug 25, 2020
I walked and hovered my mouse all over the left side out side of the bar and there is nothing to find or interact.
same thing inside of the bar and the WC. after the TV scene, nothing new in the storage room.
can you explain a bit more?
Try to go to Diner (the fast food near MC house) and talk to Gabi (she is sitting on the left ). The story should proceed after

tsktsktsk

Apr 27, 2017
Every time I choose Package For Gabi on the map it just takes me back to the starting area. Can't figure out how to get the items from the list. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

neostenchris

Jan 5, 2018
Don't know if it's been asked yet or not, but can I use my 0.7 save for the new 0.8 version? Love the game, but don't want to go through everything again.

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Don't know if it's been asked yet or not, but can I use my 0.7 save for the new 0.8 version? Love the game, but don't want to go through everything again.
My saves worked for me. The Questlog was a bit bugged, but that was even the case for a new save.

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Its a shame that this guy has so few patreons and Milking Games like AWAM around the World with the Money he took... This game is one of the Best Games on this side, behind this Project are much more Skills then lil bit of code in Renpy and some good Renders... Wish the Dev all the best, you do a great Job

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Its a shame that this guy has so few patreons and Milking Games like AWAM around the World with the Money he took... This game is one of the Best Games on this side, behind this Project are much more Skills then lil bit of code in Renpy and some good Renders... Wish the Dev all the best, you do a great Job
i dont see any one here to help so can U ?
find a way to test boris and test his loyality ....
I locked here and dont know what to do

Esquaria

Jan 2, 2018
A debug mode was somehow unlocked, stats were alterable etc., but once I updated the game the menu was gone. Any idea how to get it back?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes