DanKz

Nov 11, 2019
Could someone please share a save at the beginning of chapter 4 I can't pass the dream sequence, the game doesn't allow me to interact with anything.

Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
This game is so good, but I'm stuck at cleaning office and Boris. Someone help! I already tried going to my office nothing happened, I even tried talking to Mery, but I can't. And I can't find Boris in bar.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Most of the recent comments I'm reading are about people getting stuck or some glitch, or bug.

To all folks having difficulties like this; Start a new game. Do not import saves.

The Night Driver is a very new game with only one dev, and isn't smooth yet when it comes to save mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: tviper777

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
when you go into your car you dont see mery package on the map?
Yes, but after doing the task, i'm stuck. I keep going to the hotel, but i can go only in room 1 and 3, so i can report anything to Anna and, i keep having Mary package in the map, even if i already did that.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
version 08 is just an unplayable bugfest for me. It tells me to go to anas place and i get stuck(there is no exit) and cant leave. it tells me to go to sleep but he's not ready to sleep yet. i go see boris but hes in the storage room sleeping with another goon. there is literally nothing that i can do. what a mess.

Reactions: DanKz

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
version 08 is just an unplayable bugfest for me. It tells me to go to anas place and i get stuck(there is no exit) and cant leave. it tells me to go to sleep but he's not ready to sleep yet. i go see boris but hes in the storage room sleeping with another goon. there is literally nothing that i can do. what a mess.
Try what you should do in every build : start a new game and never use saves between updates

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
I will return here a few updates later, IF, and I said IF there's no a avalanche of bugs beeing reported...

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I made a Gallery Unlocker mod which I've attached, simply extract the contents of the archive into the game directory and you can view all the gallery entries.
(This should also work for 0.6 but I have only tested on 0.5.)
v0.8 version plz

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes