Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
So what scenes have been added in the latest 8.0 update? Ive tried using the ingame scene unlocked and I dont notice anything different to 7.1 except maybe one Gina image?

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
So what scenes have been added in the latest 8.0 update? Ive tried using the ingame scene unlocked and I dont notice anything different to 7.1 except maybe one Gina image?
the only new scene i found was Gina rubbing one out on the couch.
You can do one of the motel girls missionary and doggy right before you have to go to nicole. You have to fetch a package for Mery, then Nicole calls you in your office and you have to decide if you immediately go to her or meet the motel girl. Scene is not in the gallery like all the other motel scenes.

Edit: Game is great. Keep up the good work, dev!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mint-ER#

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
I don't want replay the same thing over and over again. I'll pass on that and just delete the game.
It won't work, same thing happened to me and I had never played the game, I just assumed it was the end of the update or something

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
It won't work, same thing happened to me and I had never played the game, I just assumed it was the end of the update or something
I took the drug path with joe this time around, didn't try to sleep with Gina and it progressed just fine. Maybe there's some bug with one of those 2 paths.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
I'm impressed with the quality of the game, the atmosphere, the storytelling, the quality of the artworks, simply superb

There are a couple of bugs, however is understandable, due being a game in active development, but does not impede the playability (pro tip, save often)

There are a couple of sections where is a little hard to spot something of importance, due it being in the corners of the image, where it gets darker, and i hope the devs will correct such issues with clever workarounds

So far, there's not much of content, but it's totally worth your time playing this gem, if you can help the Dev witha Patreon pledge, is money well spent

Jul 23, 2019
I took the drug path with joe this time around, didn't try to sleep with Gina and it progressed just fine. Maybe there's some bug with one of those 2 paths.
Wait, how do you go the Joe "drug" route again? And what difference does it have with the non-drug path??

And here I thought I had all the scenes covered via save-locks :confused:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm impressed with the quality of the game, the atmosphere, the storytelling, the quality of the artworks, simply superb

There are a couple of bugs, however is understandable, due being a game in active development, but does not impede the playability (pro tip, save often)

There are a couple of sections where is a little hard to spot something of importance, due it being in the corners of the image, where it gets darker, and i hope the devs will correct such issues with clever workarounds

So far, there's not much of content, but it's totally worth your time playing this gem, if you can help the Dev witha Patreon pledge, is money well spent
You should cut/paste all that into a review instead

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
blacktoad and everyone else, I made a walkthrough for the dialogue stat points and various stat checks. As well explaining a few story forks that can be confusing bc they lead to skipping scenes/different scenes later on. Some of the stat gains are guesses by me but it's more or less accurate I think (feel free to point out errors and I'll correct them). It's chronological so it also might help figure out in what order to do things, but most scenes/segments where you don't gain any stats are left out.

Some of the stat checks may also be inaccurate because in one case I know of (Anna's lust>7) "Char's stat>X" means X+1 or more to pass the check, whereas in most other cases >X seems to indicate X or more. Either typos or bugs. Sir Toadstaff, prithee fixeth.

In case people don't understand the syntax. Positive stat changes are statname1 statname4 etc. Negative ones are statname-3 etc. #s prefix choices, and the number of #s correspond to how far down the choice tree it is. So main choices are #, sub choices are ##, ### etc. The "====" is to mark the end of a scene/segment.

New status as of 0.7a (for now the only example of it is the party at joe's): "UNDER THE INFLUNCE" which is displayed on the top right of the screen as an exclamation sign inside a circle. this alters some dialogues and stat gains/losses, or makes them unavailable as long as it's active. basically if you get high drunk etc your behaviour reflects that (which can be good or bad). from here on i will prefix any changed or unavailable dialogue options with "UTI".

EDIT: updated for 0.7a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for the hard work! Can't wait for the 0.8 updated WT. This game is just great and i don't want to miss a bit.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
It's been a while, but i believe if you hold ctrl, all select-able items will glow. Not sure how effective it is.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
How do you open resource files for this game? Does anyone know? Need to know where the picture and video files are located

ythp

Oct 15, 2018
The art and story is good but there is an overall lack of quality of life.
- The most egregious issue is that you can soft-lock yourself in many different kind of ways.
- The game doesn't correctly track your progress, soft-locking you, giving you duplicate dialogue or showing an option for something and then nothing happens.
- The quest 'Boris' remains active even after completing it.
- The 'Package for Mery' option remains active on the map.
- I soft-locked the hotel before cleaning the office.
- I soft-locked going to Anna's place when I wasn't supposed to be able to and got stuck there.
- Going to Joe's place plays the default car transition but doesn't actually move you to Joe's place, going to Joe's place again then triggers the envelope driving scene.
- When Gina meets with Boris, her character is in the kitchen (maybe after reloading once, or triggering the scene the first time and then re-entering the apartment), you can interact with her but nothing happens, then when you go to the bathroom a repeat scene plays.
- You can trigger the pick up of Anna's sex tape multiple times.
- You can't save the game before important dialogue choices; this can be a design decision, but coupled with unskippable cut-scenes and hard-to-skip dialogue it's a pain.
- It's not always clear where the click boundary of a dialogue option is. I have clicked the wrong one on multiple occasions.
- Clicking in general in this game feels unreliable, maybe the click maps are smaller than they appear.
- After loading a save the MC will walk in a random direction ignoring collision.
- It seems like this game is set up to be replayed because you can choose between love, lust and dom paths but there are some issues. It's not clear which dialogue options lead to which outcome, characters behave unpredictably. Anna is strangely submissive, the singer girl you pick up is strangely specific. With how sluggish this game feels I don't see myself replaying it to unlocked more scenes.
- Sometimes you can interact with your bed and the MC will say "I don't want to sleep" and sometimes you can't interact with the bed at all. That feels inconsistent.

Is it intentional that you don't get dom+1 when you take Anna's panties in the pen/desk scene?

There are many spelling errors. Off the top of my head: "Did you fuck[ed] Boris", using "then" when "than" should be used (in the top left toast when passing or failing a check, I can't remember which one).

Overall I found the game annoying to play. The art is good and there is plenty of sexy stuff but after soft-locking again and again and having to replay many sections I'm not willing to start up the game again.

Last edited:

Rizir

Feb 14, 2017
Wait, how do you go the Joe "drug" route again? And what difference does it have with the non-drug path??

And here I thought I had all the scenes covered via save-locks :confused:
Not much of a difference that I've noticed, some conversations go differently due to drug influence, you'll gain domination with Gina when she's preparing herself in the bathroom for example due to how your character interacts, I am not sure about other interactions, I haven't explored much yet while I wait for the full release. All you have to do is to agree to have a good time with Joe when you meet him after talking to him about the letter and that's about it.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes