b99z

May 3, 2022
Man... A lot of people here don't like female protagonists, or something. Raven was clearly thought of, and intended as, a main part of the story since the very outset of this game, as evidenced by the dark room in the 'gallery' section of the menu, with all the pictures hanging from a line drying off. Raven is probably the woman on the phone that Nick talks to, when he says, "I want all the Polaroids." Photography and Raven's role as a photographer must have some essential significance in the story. It's not at all uncommon for a switch of point-of-view to happen within a written novel, so why not a visual novel?
Nobody is saying this is unusual, uncommon or a last minute addition. The fact it isn't doesn't mean I have to like it or cannot express perfectly civilized discontent with the fact. Just as you are seemingly so enamored by having a female protagonist, I am not. Simple.

Feb 14, 2021
Man... A lot of people here don't like female protagonists, or something. Raven was clearly thought of, and intended as, a main part of the story since the very outset of this game, as evidenced by the dark room in the 'gallery' section of the menu, with all the pictures hanging from a line drying off. Raven is probably the woman on the phone that Nick talks to, when he says, "I want all the Polaroids." Photography and Raven's role as a photographer must have some essential significance in the story. It's not at all uncommon for a switch of point-of-view to happen within a written novel, so why not a visual novel?
She insinuates herself into the story and utterly derails the play. If they don't wanna play a female protagonist cupcake, it's not sexism - FYI: no one here in the thread wants to fuck you so pedal that white knighting shit elsewhere, friend..

Reactions: Being

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly, i'd wait for the next one.

Whilst the scenes were important to move with certain characters, it still felt undercooked. The art as usual is fantastic.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNightDriver-1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes