Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023

atanashes_kung

Aug 3, 2021
i can't have sex with this girl i dont know why i test with all girl is no problem this girl is only one i can't play plz help

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
i can't have sex with this girl i dont know why i test with all girl is no problem this girl is only one i can't play plz help
Most likely you have a game version 1.0. You need to update the client to the Japanese final version 1.7.1, and then install the latest EN patch.
Еrror refers to the absence of an icon to disable the display of the protagonist during the scene (it was added in one of the updates by the developers)

atanashes_kung

Aug 3, 2021
Most likely you have a game version 1.0. You need to update the client to the Japanese final version 1.7.1, and then install the latest EN patch.
Еrror refers to the absence of an icon to disable the display of the protagonist during the scene (it was added in one of the updates by the developers)
my patch is 1.7.1 now and i found another bug i can't watch "Pregnancy status" i have 2 bug for now.(i download Translation patch ver 1.4 24.12.2023 )

atanashes_kung

Aug 3, 2021
Need to install Official JP patch 1.0 to 1.7.1 - 287 MB too
link in header
Finally!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I CAN CLEAR THIS GAME and it will not happen if i didn't see eng Translation made by you SerxEx i like you when somone have a problem or bug and you take action and fix it for us!! so THANK YOU AGAIN:)

griff15

Jan 28, 2024
Screenshot (2).png

Hello, this happened after the message of ENSURED SAFETY and next clicking for a second time the "look around" button.
Not sure if is only me. I have the last version of the game and the last patch Translation patch ver 1.4 24.12.2023

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Hello, this happened after the message of ENSURED SAFETY and next clicking for a second time the "look around" button.
Not sure if is only me. I have the last version of the game and the last patch Translation patch ver 1.4 24.12.2023
I confirm the problem. I caught an extra phrase when translating. I'll post the fix a little later. For now, you just don't have to click the "Look around" button in this scene.

upd.
try this:
-

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Does the game run without an EN patch(youmiun_patch2.xp3)? Judging by the screenshots, the launch is not a Windows system.

vocarujabe

Jul 16, 2019
Encountered this error when entering the schoolyard lawn scene. I use 'youmuin_oldsystem.exe' to launch the game (patch version 1.4_18.02). Any clue on this one?

Capture0.JPG

Capture.JPG

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Encountered this error when entering the schoolyard lawn scene. I use 'youmuin_oldsystem.exe' to launch the game (patch version 1.4_18.02). Any clue on this one?
I don't quite understand what this error is related to. I also have it present if I run the game through youmuin_oldsystem. Moreover, even if you remove all unnecessary patches with translation, it is also present. Apparently, the developers did not fix this bug initially and it is hidden in the kirikiri engine. If you start the game with youmuin.exe there is no problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: vocarujabe

Steve5678

Mar 8, 2024
Can't get p Screenshot 2024-03-09 013427.png Can't get past where I need to look at the mirror I try many times but still can't pass, please someone help me