Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Morale of the story: Take care of yourself even if you have to take care of your parent. ( I doubt he's even as old as shown in the game, perhaps 28-35)
Nah, I think he's a late middle-aged man at least. Assuming his parents had him at 30 and died at 70, that puts him at 40 years old at least. If they had him at 20 or younger, then he's even older, which is quite possible since Asians have the tendency to marry young until the past decade or so. He also complained a lot about having old age issues and that he's literally killing himself over these girls he's raping, but it would be worth it considering all the time he has lost.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
In the original, he is 48 years old by default (1975). Because yes, he looks old, pathetic, and has achieved nothing. His boss is always pushing him, considering him a slacker. There is little information about this in the monologues.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
In the original, he is 48 years old by default (1975). Because yes, he looks old, pathetic, and has achieved nothing. His boss is always pushing him, considering him a slacker. There is little information about this in the monologues.
If I remember correctly he wasn't originally a slacker, but after his encounter with the book his life changed irreversibly.

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Is it still working in the latest version ? I couldn't find it in the option menu.
When you stand in front of the mirror, pay attention to the lower right corner of the screen

Can i have the password its required a password to play :(
The password is needed for unzipping - it is specified in the header of the topic. There are no passwords to play the game

takilung

Dec 7, 2017
1.4 shows as English patch 1.2 in the menu? is that normal?
1703050642374.png

i downloaded only the translation as i had already the newest version

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
1.4 shows as English patch 1.2 in the menu? is that normal?
i downloaded only the translation as i had already the newest version
No, this is definitely not the last patch. The start screen of the latest version contains the correct version 1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the size and date of creation of the youmuin_patch2.xp3 file (the correct date is 17.10.2023)

dmad99

Dec 20, 2023
im stuck at caligraphy room after click all the fire.

is there any spesific requirement to do?

Ton East

Aug 1, 2023
does anyone knows this game, i choose the pedophile when the game ask what's your type and then this appear Screenshot (483).png

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
i get a crash in classroom for looking around 2 times
Oh shit. I was sure I had fixed it earlier. I am correcting myself - the minipatch is available for download in the header

im stuck at caligraphy room after click all the fire.
is there any spesific requirement to do?
nope... check walkthrough in header

does anyone knows this game, i choose the pedophile when the game ask what's your type and then this appear
These are games from the same studio, but under a different name for "younger" fans
Look

Last edited:
Reactions: askl115

askl115

Nov 10, 2021
can't get letter A. After clicking 3 times and having animation of getting it, it just doesn't appear in Devil character
used Scene recalled - Title
1703397584352.png 1703397594718.png

Last edited:

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
can't get letter A. After clicking 3 times and having animation of getting it, it just doesn't appear in Devil character
used Scene recalled - Title
Try to replay it again with the new patch from 24.12. You won't lose much. Unfortunately, it is impossible to get a letter through "Scene recalled". I don't know how you managed to skip receiving the letter, after receiving it, it is displayed exactly where it should be.
1703402590775.png

Try this

Translation patch ver 1.4 24.12.2023 - 19.4 MB
-

Last edited:

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
does anyone knows this game, i choose the pedophile when the game ask what's your type and then this appear
Edit your post to remove the image. It is not a good idea to link to images.

Anyway, that is Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou's sister company .
Their only fully translated work as far as I know is "Kouen Itazura Simulator ver. Mako".

Lara34

Jan 18, 2022
weiß jemand das passwort ? Wenn ich die Daten entpacke, muss ich das Passwort eingeben