Others Completed WIP 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~(Eng) [v1.7.1] [Shiritsu Sakuranbo Nyuugakkou]

ediide12

Nov 8, 2023
Anyone had luck unlocking the final item?

I followed the guide in

And got around to unlocking up to the 蟒蛇の涙 (second to the last item that shows the arousal gauge) item. But I can't really seem to progress the game beyond this. From what the guide says, you gotta get the girls to star level in arousal, and I managed to do that following the exact spots to touch as outlined in the guide. But even after getting the girls to that level, the flags to unlock the last item (i.e. the 舌なき鐸鈴) doesn't seem to activate.
I had the same issue

Lara34

Jan 18, 2022
Can someone help me? The sexual sensitivity isn't displayed. I've finished the game but I'm still missing items?

Lara34

Jan 18, 2022
Ich hatte das gleiche Problem
[/ZITAT]
Zuerst alle zur Sternerregung anregen, dann nur noch jeden in den angeregten Zustand einführen, den Kolben starten, dann auf „Hohe Geschwindigkeit“ schalten. dann sollte der neue Name im Wartezimmer erscheinen

apisornw

Jul 19, 2021
*Short Item Guide*
Eyes - Finish Tutorial - ALP
Sand - After eye *Blob* on the body - EMPUSA
Fluid, Blood - *Blob* Some Action with girl mostly T&M - INCUBUSSUCUBUS
Spindle - Blobbing then *Blob* outside - NIGHTMARETAKER
Snake - Fast Blobbing then *Blob inside - LILITH
Bell - Make Girl *Blob* then Blobbing and *Blob* inside. (Make sure girl is asleep)- SATAN

Just leave the link here to refer which letter you looking for.

Have a fun *Blob*

ediide12

Nov 8, 2023
*Short Item Guide*
Eyes - Finish Tutorial - ALP
Sand - After eye *Blob* on the body - EMPUSA
Fluid, Blood - *Blob* Some Action with girl mostly T&M - INCUBUSSUCUBUS
Spindle - Blobbing then *Blob* outside - NIGHTMARETAKER
Snake - Fast Blobbing then *Blob inside - LILITH
Bell - Make Girl *Blob* then Blobbing and *Blob* inside. (Make sure girl is asleep)- SATAN

Just leave the link here to refer which letter you looking for.

Have a fun *Blob*
*blop* means mating ??

ediide12

Nov 8, 2023
*blop* Cum/Climaxed
blopping = insert your ***** into girl's *****
Sorry for making it complicate
I try to do that with all the girl, but when the second girl hit the climax, I can't *blop* with her anymore, does it prevent me to gain the last tool ??

DemonLord456

Dec 30, 2023
what is the password is not working.
the password for youmuin.rar is not working and the password F95zone is not working help me???

apisornw

Jul 19, 2021
I try to do that with all the girl, but when the second girl hit the climax, I can't *blop* with her anymore, does it prevent me to gain the last tool ??
This is the route you looking for. Make sure every girl got it.
1705466864523.png
One of the girl need to climaxed twice for her pleasure gauge to be star.
After gauge is star, let it out inside her(Make sure she's asleep)

You can cum only ONCE! Not sure if the girl wake up and sleep again will count. Better be sure.

I attached savedata from game folder. Haven't clear everything but, got all items.

ediide12

Nov 8, 2023
View attachment 3270371

You can cum only ONCE! Not sure if the girl wake up and sleep again will count. Better be sure.

I attached savedata from game folder. Haven't clear everything but, got all items.
Thanks for your support, bro ;)

Last edited:

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
In this case I believe there's a VERY good reason they have a hairy old man as the protagonist. Personally I was very impressed with the story and how it dove deep into the psyche of a mentally broken, half-insane, demon-possessed man. The game is incredible, but the story itself was quite impressive for what's supposed to be a rape-themed game.
It's not about him being the protagonist. It's about his over-prominence in scenes making them extremely offputting rather than sexy. Hence why I was talking about replacing his parts in those with a featureless blob in order to have them be, for lack of a better phrase, actually possible to wank to if you aren't a total weirdo who can jack off with an eyeful of hairy old man butthole.

Su13n

Aug 12, 2021
It's not about him being the protagonist. It's about his over-prominence in scenes making them extremely offputting rather than sexy. Hence why I was talking about replacing his parts in those with a featureless blob in order to have them be, for lack of a better phrase, actually possible to wank to if you aren't a total weirdo who can jack off with an eyeful of hairy old man butthole.
Thanks for the hairy grandpa butthole disclaimer. Getting rid of it would be highly appreciated.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Thanks for the hairy grandpa butthole disclaimer. Getting rid of it would be highly appreciated.
Oh, I haven't played the game myself yet, uncertain if I will at some point, just look at the collage screenshot in the OP and you'll see what I'm talking about, one in the bottom right.

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
Oh, I haven't played the game myself yet, uncertain if I will at some point, just look at the collage screenshot in the OP and you'll see what I'm talking about, one in the bottom right.
As far as I remember, there's a button that removes the entire body (at least in the specified scene).

bayuudachi

Mar 5, 2021
View attachment 3270371

thank this very helpful