4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
It really is. Thats the reason for the compression taking so long. I would guess around 1.5k wmv files. :HideThePain:
If only so much of them wasn't a stuff like walking the corridor or opening the door in bathroom that serves as a homebase.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
If only so much of them wasn't a stuff like walking the corridor or opening the door in bathroom that serves as a homebase.
Yeah and I just got done with the compressing only gets it doun by a bit more than half :HideThePain:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Shared and translated by SerxEx
-----------------------------------------
The Nightmaretaker: The Man Possessed by the Devil [v1.7.1] [Sakuranbo Milk School] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [4,00 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not possible to make it much smaller? 4GB is still pretty big for a game which I dont even know how it looks like (the preview images are garbage).

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Someone did create a normal topic. Thanks)
Small bugs and errors may still pop up in the game (most of them have been corrected by the joint efforts of the forum members).
Enjoy the game.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
finally it's on f95.

This game is worth it if you like touch simulation games.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Not possible to make it much smaller? 4GB is still pretty big for a game which I dont even know how it looks like (the preview images are garbage).
Nope. Honestly I don't even want to try again. Cause its a pain in the ass to compress. Not only does it take for ever cause of the 1500 wmvs, but also need to compress every xp3 separately, etc.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Do not know guys what you found so engaging in this game. Its not like I was expecting a lot from it, but the whole gameplay force you to suffer from frustration by removing the girl's clothes and then applying it back while you also have to wait insanely long to lover the sleep gauge. And basically 90% of the time you're doing only those things. I wanted to rate it 2 stars but then noticed a lot of positive reviews and comments and was like "maybe its just not my thing?.."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vspec and w.iT

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh okay, thought its just mark all files with the mouse, right click > compress files :)
Not for KiriKiri (or more specific xp3 files) :HideThePain: Usually yeah. Even other KiriKiri games arent that bad they don't have a ton of xp3 or at least it doesn't take as long. For this one one of the files takes like between 15-30 mins and there are 8+. So I have to recheck every time :(

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Do not know guys what you found so engaging in this game. Its not like I was expecting a lot from it, but the whole gameplay force you to suffer from frustration by removing the girl's clothes and then applying it back while you also have to wait insanely long to lover the sleep gauge. And basically 90% of the time you're doing only those things. I wanted to rate it 2 stars but then noticed a lot of positive reviews and comments and was like "maybe Im just too old for such games?.."
It's simple, this is one of the best games in this setting in recent times. Many actions and movements are animated either by drawings or video files. In addition, there is even a small plot

Reactions: Thackerweil
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes