4.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Dec 7, 2018
Do not know guys what you found so engaging in this game. Its not like I was expecting a lot from it, but the whole gameplay force you to suffer from frustration by removing the girl's clothes and then applying it back while you also have to wait insanely long to lover the sleep gauge. And basically 90% of the time you're doing only those things. I wanted to rate it 2 stars but then noticed a lot of positive reviews and comments and was like "maybe its just not my thing?.."
Yeah, I don't get it either, never understood the point of the whole "sleep sex" thing. If she's not awake and barely reacting why bother at all? That shit is about as fun as banging a starfishing chick, I'd rather have a good fap than fuck someone like that.

May 23, 2017
The only downside is there hasn't been additional content for this game yet. They could easily add new scenes in different environments. Hopefully they're planning on doing so.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Hey..

The masterpiece got translated.

Good to see people still know their culture these days..

zerze

May 27, 2017
Yeah, I don't get it either, never understood the point of the whole "sleep sex" thing. If she's not awake and barely reacting why bother at all? That shit is about as fun as banging a starfishing chick, I'd rather have a good fap than fuck someone like that.
This game is not just sleep sex only
They can wake up, and there are even alternative h scenes

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Are there any other similar great touching games like this one and Round and Round molester train?

WingedSpear

Jul 9, 2018
Do not know guys what you found so engaging in this game. Its not like I was expecting a lot from it, but the whole gameplay force you to suffer from frustration by removing the girl's clothes and then applying it back while you also have to wait insanely long to lover the sleep gauge. And basically 90% of the time you're doing only those things. I wanted to rate it 2 stars but then noticed a lot of positive reviews and comments and was like "maybe its just not my thing?.."
It is 100% just not your thing, game is so well drawn, with great animations, decent dialog, different personalities, and so many different events depending on your actions, arguebly the only downside of the game is that all of them have almost the same chest size which is boring and bothers me, and i guess some specific requirements for new events are tricky to find, other than that, the teasing is so incredibly done that it feels great.

I finished this game a while ago, MTool actually works on it so i could play it translated, it took me a while even with guides to figure out how to trigger some events.

Reactions: 4lex

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
This game is just too good to pass up. Definitely a recommend from me. Played it before the dev added the "easy mode" mechanics and I think playing it without relying on that mechanic gives more immersion.

The only thing that I dont like in this game is the scat scene, which you cant avoid if you wish to progress. Luckily, it's only 1 heroine with that specific kink, so I didnt mind it.

Play the game with a guide or else you might get nowhere esp if you want to see alternate scenes. The size of the game is big, but it's worth it imo. It's packed with a lot of animated scenes and each heroine has their own CV.

As for the story, it's actually digestible and good. 10/10 game for me.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes