lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
given that this is a pretty decent stealth rpgm game in its own right without the lewds what difficulty is reccomended?

randomname312

Oct 28, 2019
w
I'd just like to point out that just yesterday you said "i did and all to that i can't do nothing
of all hundreds of games and all the files i repack and do it myself this was the first game i have problem to extract it properly"

At any rate, I checked DMM for this, as I thought they also give the trial/game in .zip format like DLsite, but alas, they have installers for their downloaded games (and trials), so .exe.
I think there's your problem. You can't -for some reason- correctly extract .zip files - generally. It has nothing to do with them being .zip files of pirated games or any such nonsense.

Forgive me for being persistent, but how exactly do you try to extract the .zip you get from here? Just to make my point, here is what I get if I extract the game's .zip I download from the opening post, INCORRECTLY; after starting the game and selecting difficulty...
View attachment 697634
Are you sure you're not getting the same error?
Also, what the hell does this mean?!Maybe your browser or antivirus or SOMETHING not letting it download properly, or your antivirus, silently, during the extraction progress effes things up or flat-out won't let you run these games?!
Though that would make almost zero sense, since then the bought and official game wouldn't be working, because believe me, this is the ORIGINAL DLsite version of the game (ergo it has the same files for assets; yes, with the Japanese characters in their filenames for some), just patched with the English TL.
So if you can't extract THIS, you most DEFINITELY can't extract correctly and unltimately run an official, completlely legit and bought, DLsite game either (most of which are .zip downloads).
Just saying...
wait, guys just go to page 2 and search there there is a mega there and download it from there and it wil work

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Alright, so I've been trying to fix this game forever now. I finally got it start only to bombed by the same error as other people, albeit with a different file name ending (still graphics though). Considering how most of the current 6 pages of comments consist of people having problems with making this game work, I've concluded that it's simply not worth my time to try and get this to work anymore.

Yes, it can be that I'm at fault with it. But I have locale emulator, I've tried to extract the game multiple times, I've set the WinRar encoding to Japanese, I have the RPGM engines, I downloaded the correct fonts and it still screws me over.

Reactions: fruzsy16

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Alright, so I've been trying to fix this game forever now. I finally got it start only to bombed by the same error as other people, albeit with a different file name ending (still graphics though). Considering how most of the current 6 pages of comments consist of people having problems with making this game work, I've concluded that it's simply not worth my time to try and get this to work anymore.

Yes, it can be that I'm at fault with it. But I have locale emulator, I've tried to extract the game multiple times, I've set the WinRar encoding to Japanese, I have the RPGM engines, I downloaded the correct fonts and it still screws me over.
Well, you still manage to somehow eff it up. Sorry. xD
At any rate, downloaded *just* seconds ago, extracted it incorrectly, and surprise-surprise, here is what I got after starting a new game and setting the difficulty:
1620729421440.png ,
yet, after extracting the very same file again, now paying attention to the locale, TA-DA, it runs fine, without problems.
1620729589481.png
Just saying...
Also, it's not the RPGM engines you will need, but the Run-Time-Packages (RTPs).
====
EDIT: also, as mentioned above, there is a "fixed" version uploaded to mega on page 2 (here), which supposedly should work for people who are unable/don't want to deal with this "locale"-problem (basically extracted correctly and then archived on a non-JP system, methinks). Though if it were me, I'd try to understand what's going wrong and remedy the situation so I'd know how to do this with other uploads...
Also, you should probably get the latest TL-patch from page 3 if you go with the version from page 2...

Last edited:

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Well, you still manage to somehow eff it up. Sorry. xD
No, it's fine. I tried a bunch times, meticulously followed the steps with locale and everything, and it doesn't work for me. There is only so much time I want to spend to make a game work, and I've used that time for this game. :)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I've tried to install this game so many fucking times and my system locale is Japanese for fuck sake, and I even tried extracting the fixed version and it still fucking will not work. What the hell does this mean and why is it missing it?

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I've tried to install this game so many fucking times and my system locale is Japanese for fuck sake, and I even tried extracting the fixed version and it still fucking will not work. What the hell does this mean and why is it missing it?
Have you tried using a locale emulator?
Edit: Not sure if I am allowed to provide such links but I think this is the one I am using

hakaii

Nov 24, 2017
Try this work for me.
On winrar go: Options> Name encong> 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japaneses shift-JIS)

1636888558326.png

Reactions: The Lost One

OnyxVaele1010

Apr 23, 2022
I've been able to fix all the problems I've encountered (RGSS missing, RPG maker missing), but now when I start the game, it starts normally, but when I start a new game in the menu, after a few seconds, it gets another problem with some japanese words and Graphics/Character/Vehicle... I've read the messages above and found that it's a problem on my side of not downloading it correctly, but with reading on how to download a zip with the locale emulator, I still don't know how to properly fix the problem (I'm using breezip to unpack)...

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2021
Does anyone know what I should download once I go to the RPG Maker page? There's a lot of stuff and I'm not sure which one is required for this game

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Is there any mid-sex combat? Or the combat is just plain like any common rpg games? Sorry asking, cause there is no sample picture of the combat

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes