• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

nonospot

May 15, 2020
MrXcy Hey dev! thanks for this share again!
I am curious about the AI voice : did you rip it? Did you ask someone to voice it then apply some filters? Did you use some TTS AI? Or did you actually find a TTS that sound like that? In my net wanders to find a TTS sounding like the old Shodan, I actually found some good TTS but for some reasons, always male for robots and for android...

Game works great on joyplay as for now, PhasmoH is kinda working too but not the extra menus.

Reactions: MrXcy
Jan 15, 2018
oh this guy made Phasmohentaia
thats 2 games i like
quesstion bout this, can you bang the nun? she talks about being on the right track if you peep at her during your struggle session but i havent noticed any progess with any of her 3 options

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrXcy

MrXcy

Yay Senpai!!
Game Developer
Sep 19, 2017
MrXcy Hey dev! thanks for this share again!
I am curious about the AI voice : did you rip it? Did you ask someone to voice it then apply some filters? Did you use some TTS AI? Or did you actually find a TTS that sound like that? In my net wanders to find a TTS sounding like the old Shodan, I actually found some good TTS but for some reasons, always male for robots and for android...

Game works great on joyplay as for now, PhasmoH is kinda working too but not the extra menus.
Hey there, I use xVASynth, it's available for free on steam :) And if you could send a screenshot of what's missing from Phasmo I'd appreciate it

oh this guy made Phasmohentaia
thats 2 games i like
quesstion bout this, can you bang the nun? she talks about being on the right track if you peep at her during your struggle session but i havent noticed any progess with any of her 3 options
Yup, you can bang the nun! But you need to go down the Sinister path, to do that give in to temptations while praying. You can check your stats afterwards, once you reach a certain % you'll unlock her two lewd animations

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
i dont think u can complete them, u can just ignore it tho... in easy mode there aro no consequences for skiping them so... just ignore...
Yeah I checked on Discord server for the official game, someone told me that it's not yet done so no one is able to complete any tasks

ithkul

Jul 28, 2017
hey MrXcy, I enjoyed your game so far. especially the scenes involving the femboy characters. I was wondering if you have considered give Odds and Morgan the optional scenes to top the player character. I do enjoy the some josou seme. or in layman terms, have the femboy in the active role during sex. It might be something you unlock after several sessions of coitus if the player chooses to return the favor to each of the femboy characters. This could also apply any future femboy character you choose to add to the game. thank you in advance to reading my post

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
hey MrXcy, I enjoyed your game so far. especially the scenes involving the femboy characters. I was wondering if you have considered give Odds and Morgan the optional scenes to top the player character. I do enjoy the some josou seme. or in layman terms, have the femboy in the active role during sex. It might be something you unlock after several sessions of coitus if the player chooses to return the favor to each of the femboy characters. This could also apply any future femboy character you choose to add to the game. thank you in advance to reading my post
hey, i help moderate his discord community. X is very open to suggestions and stuff, theres a scene hes adding to phas's next update cause me and another member wanted it lol. so anyone here that want to directly ask any suggestions, feel free to join the discord.. and use the correct channels to make any suggestions.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
MrXcy somebody asked me to make an android port, but with an SDK as old as (6, 99, 7) I can't do it. Any chance of getting on something a little more modern?
join the discord and directly contact the team there :)

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Is there a walk through?
not right now, but im sure one will be made eventually. his core focus atm is to build both phas and northstar up, so if there ends up being an unofficial walkthrough guide then great.. but in terms of plans to make one, not heard much in regards to a WT being made YET

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
need more fembois
without a shadow of a doubt, you will get PLENTY of femboys, futas, trans and creepy things to fuck, in due time. he's balancing between update 2 update between both his projects, amongst his IRL responsibilities too, as this is a side hobby to him in his spare time. but we can promise without a shadow of a damn doubt youll eventually get a lot more femboys to enjoy xD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes