VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
game wont run for some reason
i made sure to download everything and nothing. maybe my anti virus software?
can you describe more what happen when you launch the game? It could be your antivirus try to disable real time protection then extract the game. Also it might be your spec doesn't meet the requirements you know this game is GPU intensive. I never experienced any problem, so i just made some assumption that your pc spec is too low

Notreal1178

Feb 8, 2020
can you describe more what happen when you launch the game? It could be your antivirus try to disable real time protection then extract the game. Also it might be your spec doesn't meet the requirements you know this game is GPU intensive. I never experienced any problem, so i just made some assumption that your pc spec is too low
No ive run this game before. ryzen 7 3700 2070 super so no its not that. i click on the exe and it just blue spins for a second then nothing

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 7YA4 out

–Added 8 new H animations
–Added 4 new introductory H animations
–Added 2 new H scenes
–A total of 34 new H animations were added during the seventh anniversary event
–A total of 10 new H scenes were added during the seventh anniversary event
–(GUI) Added a new H scene category for Rin in the prison cell: monster
–(GUI) Added a new H scene category for IA in the prison cell: Monster
–Add the Rin x Skull Lord H scene to Prison Cell: Reverse Riding
–Add IA x Skull Lord H scene to prison cell: Trojan Horse

password hgamefree.info

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
The Northwood Lair 7YA4 out

–Added 8 new H animations
–Added 4 new introductory H animations
–Added 2 new H scenes
–A total of 34 new H animations were added during the seventh anniversary event
–A total of 10 new H scenes were added during the seventh anniversary event
–(GUI) Added a new H scene category for Rin in the prison cell: monster
–(GUI) Added a new H scene category for IA in the prison cell: Monster
–Add the Rin x Skull Lord H scene to Prison Cell: Reverse Riding
–Add IA x Skull Lord H scene to prison cell: Trojan Horse

password hgamefree.info
JFC couldn't have you chosen an even worse site to put them on for download?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
It's not me who puts it on such sites. This is all that I found, where you can download.
Might as well simply not post it. At 100kb/s it'll take 10-15 hours and the download will most likely fail halfway through. I'm not sure katfile links are even allowed here.

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
Might as well simply not post it. At 100kb/s it'll take 10-15 hours and the download will most likely fail halfway through. I'm not sure katfile links are even allowed here.
Try it first, instead of guessing. Instead of claims, you would download it themselves and put it on "normal" file sharing sites.
I don't see a problem with low speed, if you really want to play this game.

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheNorthwoodLair-7YA4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
ok so they added animation scenes... not much else to do.. i'll wait till they get around to making the story

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
Im surprised people keep funding the dev without any gameplay updates. Imagine if one day he start to do it. Will take at least 10 years to end it :D

• Haha
Reactions: cooldude33

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
7YA4 alternate download link

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Soooo.... what is this game?

Cause at first I thought it was a simple MC trains girls in sex dungeon.

But that desc, and reading some of the changelogs... sounds more like MC trains girls... but with the help of friends, monsters... and possibly more?

Which given that... should this have more tags? (like multiple penetration, monster etc.?)

or am I misunderstanding something?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Soooo.... what is this game?

Cause at first I thought it was a simple MC trains girls in sex dungeon.

But that desc, and reading some of the changelogs... sounds more like MC trains girls... but with the help of friends, monsters... and possibly more?

Which given that... should this have more tags? (like multiple penetration, monster etc.?)

or am I misunderstanding something?
It's hardly a game. It's a gallery viewer, that's about it. There's nothing else to it right now and probably won't be for a while. I guess the premise of the game, if it's ever going to be an actual game, is that you go around capturing and training girls, yeah. The girls are all vocaloid or voiceroid models. But again, there's no actual game right now. It's just a fancy 3D gallery where you go from room to room and watch vocaloids get fucked by monsters. I've been following this for 3 years and the dev hasn't added much since 2019, just some extra scenes.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes