3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 7YA1 out

- Added 9 new H animations

- Added 2 new H scenes

- Added 1 new H scene intro

- Added 1 special ambient H scene

- Fixed an issue where the loading indicator was not appearing for ultrawide monitors in the Throne Room and the Prison Cell after the previous update

- Added new H scene category for Haku in Prison Cell: Monster

- Added new Skull Lord x Haku H scene in Prison Cell: From Behind

- Added new H scene to Corruption menu in Back Alley for Miku: Double V (Riding)

- Added new ambient H scene to your bedroom: Suspended Miku Doll

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
These are not my links, wait for the new version to be released - there will be new links.

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 7YA2 out

- Added 8 new H animations

- Added 1 new non-H animation

- Added 2 new H scenes

- Added 1 new introductory scene for ONE in Prison Cell

- Added 1 new requested character: ONE

- Added ONE to your Prison Cell stage

- Added ONE menu UI to your Prison Cell stage

- Added a new 2P H scene to Prison Cell for ONE x Henchman: Irrumatio

- Added a new 2P H scene to Prison Cell for ONE x Henchman: From Behind (rough)

- Added linked scene change between all available 2P H scene selections for ONE x Henchman in your Prison Cell

- Fixed Luka x Skull Lord UI menus for 32:9 and other super ultrawide monitors so that they scale correctly

- Fixed an issue where some scene change transitions for Miku x Henchman 2P H scenes would double play different background music

Reactions: revilevi and Fogoly

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Have the mods forgotten this game or something? Doesn't seem to get updates on the main page so it never shows up under latest updates.
~also seems to be missing tags

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If you want OP updated, report the comment with the update and select game update.

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
How good is this now? I played it years ago and it was really bad back then. Has it improved or are the camera angles and animations still really weird?

wolvesaber

Jun 20, 2020
ok i'm not sure what this is.. when first starting.. theres no settings menu.. i don't normaly play with background music in games.

story mode throws you into a fight right off.. haven't gotten past that yet to see anything else.
free mode gives you room sections.. camera angles were bad when looking around. not much to do in it just watching her bounce around..
rpg mode. you run to the right an get stuck behind a gate.. saids to push the up arrow to move up to avoid stuff but nothing happens an you die right off from the moving gates...

not sure what progress you made with updates but this game is tarrable to play.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I can't seem to get past the first fight in story mode when I get lucky, I get a perfect strike and that does about 135 dam if I get Good it seems I do no damage and after not seeing the enemy's mana or health go down, I stopped. Can you kill him? Also, the free mode is good it's just there isn't much you can do yet from what I saw. Any tips ?

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I can't seem to get past the first fight in story mode when I get lucky, I get a perfect strike and that does about 135 dam if I get Good it seems I do no damage and after not seeing the enemy's mana or health go down, I stopped. Can you kill him? Also, the free mode is good it's just there isn't much you can do yet from what I saw. Any tips ?
Free mode is basically what this game is and what it will remain for a while, most likely. The game right now is hardly a game, it's basically just a 3D gallery.

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really look forward to when there is more to do. The animations and everything else such as sounds and sex sounds as well I really liked a lot. Keep up the work dev.:giggle:

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes