VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
the scenes are actually pretty good imo. its just a shame that development is taking so long an half the stuff is still locked

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021
I have a few complaints regarding this game, some of the scenes are pretty unpolished, most of them lack essential finishing sounds, and there is NO option to turn off the music, that is pretty much it.

Reactions: agemennon675

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
I have a few complaints regarding this game, some of the scenes are pretty unpolished, most of them lack essential finishing sounds, and there is NO option to turn off the music, that is pretty much it.
Yeah the music is a bit annoying, although it's not officially from stratovarius you can play without music but it's version 1.20. Someone removed the music by editing the gamefiles. go check this reply and download https://f95zone.to/threads/the-northwood-lair-v1-15b-stratovarius.3788/post-6935830.

Reactions: Cursin

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
I keep telling myself to forget about this shit but I'm tempted to download again ughhh

Cursin

Jul 18, 2021

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Did the dev stop the game ? Will he update any new content in story mode? ( 2d adventure)

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Did the dev stop the game ? Will he update any new content in story mode? ( 2d adventure)
From the look of progress, seems like the dev now focus on H-content first. We don't know when the story mode will continue unless you become a patron and ask directly

SCHENKER

Jun 2, 2022
Is there a walktrough? I can't cause any damage to the hostile in the story mode, and it always use the same action again and again. I also tried RPG mode, but after the gate in the right of the map closed, I tried run to the left of the map, then I was caught by a ghost, and then the game is over, I don't know how to avoid it

Crackoheado

Oct 27, 2021
Is there a walktrough? I can't cause any damage to the hostile in the story mode, and it always use the same action again and again. I also tried RPG mode, but after the gate in the right of the map closed, I tried run to the left of the map, then I was caught by a ghost, and then the game is over, I don't know how to avoid it
Did you not read the big prompt that says under heavy construction, it is currently intended as a preview? If so then im sorry to say but there is no story/rpg mode as of now they are there only as a preview

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 1.24a out

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Again, forgetting this game lmao

The northwood lair update 1.24b paste this in search box HG586 and you'll find it
Password : Thomas@Taihei
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In conclusion no new H scenes, only bug fixes and performance update

Last edited:
Reactions: Fogoly

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
New update 1.24b changelogs :
  • Added 4 new H animations
  • Remastered 2 H animations
  • Added 1 new H scene
  • Added Lifted H scene to Skull Lord x Luka in Prison Cell
  • Added new Lifted H scene to scene change menu to cycle between all available 2P Skull Lord x Luka H scenes
  • Remastered Rubbing introduction H scene for Skull Lord x Luka in Prison Cell using a new method, massively increasing the smoothness of playback
Use the link above, same instructions

Extremer5000

Jun 3, 2022
Hey guys got a weird error, when starting the game, rather than Stradivarius logo some sort of ACPro logo shows up and all of the animations in the very game is broken as fuck. Any idea how to solve this?

Goshk

Aug 16, 2020
The Northwood Lair 1.25 out

Password - hgamefree.info

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes