VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
And there we go, 6 Year anniversary update has finished. Time to wait another year for an update

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Same here file corrupted. Thomas Taihei's files has been corrupted for the past few versions
No it works fine, try to check if the password are correct, Thomas@Taihei No extra spaces. and ONLY extract part 1, DON'T DO ANYTHING with part 2. also put both parts in the same folder. Part 2 will automatically extracted

SpAqMy

Jul 11, 2017

(My personal edit, remove 90% music in the game. so you can focus on your JOB.)

Usage:
Just copy edited files and paste to "\The Northwood Lair ver. 1.20_Data", and replace.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017

Usage:
Just copy edited files and paste to "\The Northwood Lair ver. 1.20_Data", and replace.

did you have MG link? omg 16 hours.......

never mind......2hours now.....omg I scared lol.

Last edited:

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020

Usage:

Oh wow, thank you for the no music patch also. I knew there must be someone out there that didn't like the music

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting, I've had the topic in Distill for over a year if not longer, which told me the 1.20 is released.
Surprise, it is not, still 1.15.
Given rate of update, no hurry to follow, still wonder how the game will be once completed.
Kudos to the developer, as it's one of the lengthy development ones they are here and even otherwise.
This said, images and bits of information let see it is getting even better.

Looking forward to further progress.

Oct 15, 2018
I'm pretty confused with the animation in this game , the author said add x animation , y animation , but I never saw that much animation like he said in the changelog , SUS , VERY SUSSY

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
I don't think he's straight up lying, but I believe he's artificially inflating his changelog to make it seem bigger than the reality.
The "Animations" are the worst offender here, because he include both the animations and the scenes when one is composed of the other : the animations are within the scenes.

It's the same as announcing you're giving flour, sugar, eggs, chocolate and cookies. If you end up giving only the cookie, you didn't lie, as everything on the list is included.
But yeah... Not the best way to present your progress, IMO.

For instance, in the changelog of v6Y4 :
  • Added 16 new H animations (part of the H-Scenes, so either one or the other)
  • Added a total of 43 new H animations for 6 year anniversary event (sum of every animations added by his versions 6YX, so shouldn't be in the 6Y4 changelog)
  • Added 3 new H scenes (the H-scenes are detailled later on the list, so no need to put it here)
  • Added a total of 9 new H scenes for 6 year anniversary event (sum of every scenes added by his versions 6YX, so shouldn't be in the 6Y4 changelog)
  • Added new character: Kanon
  • Added new monster: tentacle pool
  • Added 3 new H scenes for Kanon in Arcanium (the different scenes are detailled belown so no need for this)
  • Added Tentacle Pool x Kanon (Rubbing) H scene in Arcanium
  • Added Tentacle Pool x Kanon (Penetrate) H scene in Arcanium
  • Added Tentacle Pool x Kanon (Inflation) H scene in Arcanium
I could be even meaner by saying the new character and monster are part of the H-scenes, but I think I made my point. The 6Y4 changelog would be at least twice as short if he wasn't inflating the changes.

So, once again, not a lie, but not fully honest either.

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Interesting, I've had the topic in Distill for over a year if not longer, which told me the 1.20 is released.
Surprise, it is not, still 1.15.
Given rate of update, no hurry to follow, still wonder how the game will be once completed.
Kudos to the developer, as it's one of the lengthy development ones they are here and even otherwise.
This said, images and bits of information let see it is getting even better.

Looking forward to further progress.
dude... scroll up a little from your comment and you'll see a link for 1.20. The OP of this thread just isn't updating it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-northwood-lair-v1-15b-stratovarius.3788/post-6935830

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes