VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35.3] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Any way to get these posted on like nopy? It always says my browser limit is too low to download through mega and google drive always says its too busy.

Dec 30, 2018
well I just stumbled across this one and tried, didn't find no viruses and such but I don't even follow the game develop.

Yea that sounds weird though since there is no mentioned update on patreon.

well, at least nobody else got it since I forgot to note the password

my bad

Reactions: John-117

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
i will add the mega link, when file is uploaded
I am not into sharing, even with the crew, what I might do is donate her to the crew and let them have at it. A sailor that has sailed the seas, there are many things picked up in ports that I have no interest in being shared with me. Best to limit exposure. Especially if you invest in training, the only one that I would train and not retain would be an espionage insert to supply vital information for the success of my campaigns. And I ran a Lawful Evil Elven pirate kingdom. Life extensions via dragon brains and other brain extract fluid libations (prisoners that were executed provide a steady flow when they do not get ransomed). Talk about a pirate terror of the seas. Arrrr

Chee_K

May 26, 2020
Anyone have the 6YA3 ver? The files from Thomas Taihei is corrupted and I couldn't find it anywhere else

Reactions: SpAqMy

SpAqMy

Jul 11, 2017
updated

tested by using 7-zip, its playable
waste few hrs to check what's new, add some tantecle stuff.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Furuhashi
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes