2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
All this REEEing about machine translations and nothing about the game itself. The MTL is fine. If you can read 5th grade english, you can work out what is being said pretty easily. As a matter of fact, there isn't really much dialogue in this game and what there is is straightforward. The real problem with this game, for me at least, is that the H-scenes appear to be bugged. You can't see any of them as they happen. You can only see them in the memory room.

tibasu

May 16, 2018
Pretty shallow game. Only a hand full of scenes, which you don't experience from the female's perspective for those who are interested in that. Instead, you have to go into the gallery to watch scenes that happened to your wife over time, making her corruption feel very artificial, especially because you can easily buy 99 books at the start to boost her lewd levels by just going to the bar and mashing Z until you have more gold than ever needed. You can also increase your stats to the point you one shot everything and finish the game in under an hour. I guess that's why a completed save was included in the download

If you just wanna get cucked and don't care about the over time development of it, then give it a try a guess

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
shame it looks good from the thumbnails but i really despise machine translations so i pass on this one

Soggaroth

May 4, 2018
Apart from being MTL (which personally makes me giggle) i have a few questions about the game itself:
- Is the NTR focus hard? or is it avoidable?
- Can you choose Fem protag or Male protag at the beginning or it just throws you here and there for some scenes?
- Is the gameplay long or rather below hour (or more if you decide to fap)

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
is see pregnancy in the title but not in the tags HMMMMMMM :unsure:
This might not have pregnancy?
I suppose the main goal of the plot is to get the mcguffin so they can have one. Which feels like I am lied to (I only came here due to the title too).

Airwalker

Dec 28, 2017
okay I'm going to be honest, this game is pretty boring and it's actually more fun trying to figure out what the translation is talking about than playing the game. my main issues with the game are:

1: it is really fast, there's no build up to the ntr content it's basically step out the door, "oh hi next door neighbour", legs open, dick in, that's what it felt like.
2: way too easy to complete, find the pill of life (which it took me about 20 - 30 minutes at best), as soon as you know what works best against a monster (or spam ATK raising items) the fighting is easy to do.
3: I couldn't see the scenes as they happen, it just goes black and then I have to go to the house, go to the crystal, check if a new scene has appeared then choose the scene it's just needlessly complicated.
3: very few scenes to actually unlock (and not that good quality either).
4: unsatisfactory ending, it seems that even if you got all the scenes And raised the wife lewdness to HIGH levels it doesn't really do that much in the end.

It seems like this game tried to do both cucking AND cucked in the same game but didn't really manage to do either that well as a consequence. I know it's a free game and i shouldn't be so critical of it but i had to say my piece.

Minato284

Jan 17, 2018
Seems like there's been more clowns complaining about censorship lately. I guess there's a lot of people that are new to H games?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes