2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

igotnostuffs

Nov 10, 2019
Its very linear despite having lewd stats. Even though you managed to complete the game without ever surfacing or do any scenes, seems like Aaron still thinks his wife is fucking around despite her completing the entire dungeon in one go.

Ludborr

Nov 24, 2018
Why can't i see any of the pictures? I downloaded the gallery and put the pictures in the pic map (ps. the pictures didnt work before either)

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
simultaneously switching back from holding mouse and keyboard to fap...takes a lot of skill to become a true master-baiter
i literally learned the entire keyboard layout with my left hand so i can fap with my right without stopping

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Why can't i see any of the pictures? I downloaded the gallery and put the pictures in the pic map (ps. the pictures didnt work before either)
The hells a pic map? they're already extracted from rpgmvp to Png so you should be able to open them in Photos or in any software you use to open Images. If you mean in-game then there's no option for that, hence the extraction :)

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
ezt találtam:
This game is separated into two parts:
- a part where you control Karen to beat dungeons and
- another part where you control Aaron to support her.
More like control Karen to cheat and control Aaron to experience yourself getting cucked. A translated 2d netori game is still so far away...

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
Very few scenes, a game with a bunch of bugs and a very poor translation...

shakalaka

Oct 20, 2016
how do u guys fap while playing?
bind select+cancel keys(z/x) somewhere close to numpad or arrow keys. play game using non-dominant hand on numpad/arow keys. Dominant hand remains free to....write angry and disgusted letter with pen and paper to content creators. Yep, thats the whole truth I'm sticking too...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes