2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Kind of reminds me of Emma the Milf Warrior in game play.

Edited:
Until I got into the play and you don't experience the events as yourself. Didn't catch me as advertised.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
why for fuck sake are the male encounters only half drawn or not visible? why is so much content in this game with too much fuilds but also too much censored? the girl looks quite nice, but that stuff above bothers me too much. limits the scenes and angles. meh.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
titel sounds nice, girls really nice, female protag = nice, but i really don't like this asian comic style where you can't see the male properly, parts are censored AND due to the comic style of sex scenes you can't enjoy some scenes fully cause of lacking angles ... sad

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
titel sounds nice, girls really nice, female protag = nice, but i really don't like this asian comic style where you can't see the male properly, parts are censored AND due to the comic style of sex scenes you can't enjoy some scenes fully cause of lacking angles ... sad
u don't need them to display the male properly. unless u're bisexual.

Killmilk

Apr 17, 2020
I know this is stupid, but the only guy i can cheat is the guy who give you medicine, is there some trigger should i do first for quest in the bar job/the guy who live in east mansion?

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking of translating this, but can't actually find the japanese name for it. Anyone know it? Dlsite has this awful thing where they redirect you to the english site based on your system locale I think, even if you VPN to japan server. Guess I could swap locale but eh...

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes