2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I was thinking of translating this, but can't actually find the japanese name for it. Anyone know it? Dlsite has this awful thing where they redirect you to the english site based on your system locale I think, even if you VPN to japan server. Guess I could swap locale but eh...
I found this link, if this is what you want.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I tried playing it, but the MTL was so horrible (a 5 minute batch translation without editing).

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
well with how short it is, I don't think anybody gonna do a proper translation then.
Sadge

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
well with how short it is, I don't think anybody gonna do a proper translation then.
Sadge
I always lie to myself and hope that due to it being short, someone is more inclined to pick it up as a side project or something.
These hopes remain just that, a hope :c

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
So, is this a she gets into a situation while he doesn’t notice kind of thing?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Femeale or Male Protagonist?????? I'm confused? Wait it's fucking censured!! No thanks.
i realize this is an older post BUT i agree with you 100% NOT just this game i been finding a lot of games lately
where the protagonist is not specified and it drives me fucking crazy...some games is female protagonist
others are male protagonist and so on AND some games you play as more then one protagonist
some you dont even play as protagonist at all (as weird as that sounds BUT yeah)
i think when posting games that they should be a lot more specific about WHO your going to be playing
downloaded a lot of games that had with in the tags both male/female protagonist
personally ill ONLY play as a male protagonist (no offence to others that like to be a female protagonist or what ever other kinds of protagonist there are in games ) its fucking frustrating as hell especially when some downloads takes between 5 hours or more just to find out the protagonist isnt what you thought
just glad F95 doesnt use keep 2 share and all the other downloads that are super slow like that anything over 2gig i stay the fuck away from mega my god i seen a game that was broken into 3 zips almost 4gig per zip using mega links dont even get me started with mega LOL)
i feel ya brother soon as i seen the game tags and then your post in my head im thinking finally somebody that gets it like i do LOL as far as the censored tag im not crazy about them myself BUT sometimes i go with it

cloakersenpai

May 29, 2020
Can anyone recommend other games like this (where we play as the female)? I 100% this but my crippling hentai addiction demands more

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes