drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I've been assuming that Chapter 2 (when the new girls will arrive) is a year away. Just based on the Roadmap in the Patreon.
I don't like to assume things which is why I was asking. I'd like to see chapter 2 at some point within the next few months so I can see Null grow from that "wtf is with this crazy college professor?" to "okay so some giant guy, some giant robots, and some rednecks tried to kill me but meh"

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I don't like to assume things which is why I was asking. I'd like to see chapter 2 at some point within the next few months so I can see Null grow from that "wtf is with this crazy college professor?" to "okay so some giant guy, some giant robots, and some rednecks tried to kill me but meh"
I'm just keeping my expectations low. I don't expect the updates to consistently arrive every couple of weeks, especially since they've mentioned that Art is their biggest bottleneck. Plus, given that September is the date for 6.0 (Sex poses are completely updated? For the Chapter 1 Trio). I'm not holding my breath for Storm to become romanceable this year. They're focused on setting up the game and the system before they're going to add any new girls.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
They're focused on setting up the game and the system before they're going to add any new girls.
I know a lot of people would be frustrated with this knowledge but it's true.

We want the game part to be properly established rather than leaving it unfinished and coming back to a mess later on.

The effort we put into the presentation makes people think we're a lot further in development than we actually are.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Is this to make up for the fact that Poly is delayed till Season 3 at minimum?
I believe Ron did make it easier to proceed sexually as a way to compensate for the increased difficulty in the relationships, and removed or reduced most of the relationship level requirements for sexual activity.
I tried to actually find a statement from him on that on Discord, but I couldn't, so... don't take this as anything more than something I *think* is true.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019

We want the game part to be properly established rather than leaving it unfinished and coming back to a mess later on.

The effort we put into the presentation makes people think we're a lot further in development than we actually are.
which is why I asked to begin with. I didn't wanna assume new girls would be coming within the next few updates and just wanted a confirmation

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017

It sucks but honestly, it's better than waiting months for bug fixes instead of like content.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I believe Ron did make it easier to proceed sexually as a way to compensate for the increased difficulty in the relationships, and removed or reduced most of the relationship level requirements for sexual activity.
Big if true

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Guys, I have a question, how could I check the level of relationship with girl, I mean where it is, in the phone or something. And in the app on the phone, I see that there are 4 icons such as sad, angry, etc for each girl. So how could I unlock all of it. Is it permanent or just temporary?

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, I have a question, how could I check the level of relationship with girl, I mean where it is, in the phone or something. And in the app on the phone, I see that there are 4 icons such as sad, angry, etc for each girl. So how could I unlock all of it. Is it permanent or just temporary?
You mean this?
Screenshot_2024-04-01_12-16-35.png

Or something else?

Jul 28, 2017

I don't see any problem, it's always better to have a solid base than add on later
ElfBoy.JPG

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
How are you at 1.4k Love
And you have... 4 stamina?
Please note that I'm using my own cheat.
Screenshot_2024-04-01_12-16-35.png
As for stamina, I hand set the value for max stamina via the console.
Scratch that. I think it's possible if you max out your mutant abilities for stamina. I don't remember if it was this play through or the last play through I hand set the max_stamina.

holzheimer1993

May 9, 2019
Honestly this is a completely different take on the gameplay of RLE. I like this lore and tale way more, plus the main character is actually part of the events and evolves at an alarming rate. The sex scenes are a little buggy on the animations and they kinda get weird at some angles, but they show promise.

I have to say I still don't understand some mechanics tho. Like on one save file I unlocked buttslaps for Jean on the flirt options. But on any other save file it is impossible to do so no matter what I choose as an option; Which I find extremely annoying xD

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I tried to actually find a statement from him on that on Discord, but I couldn't, so... don't take this as anything more than something I *think* is true.
Found it in the changelog

"<stat rebalancing>
- we've tweaked (in several cases dramatically) the approval levels required for various activities and also removed the relationship requirement from virtually all approval checks
- this should counteract the new stat requirements required for polyamory, with the end result being that you can access a lot more content earlier in the game while still having a natural feeling progression to your relationships"

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Hello, I have a question, in version 0.3d I saw the hands semi-transparent and in the same situation but in version 0.4a I see the hands completely visible, I touched something that changed the way the hands look or is it something that was changed in this version? Can I put it as it was before?.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I have a question, in version 0.3d I saw the hands semi-transparent and in the same situation but in version 0.4a I see the hands completely visible, I touched something that changed the way the hands look or is it something that was changed in this version? Can I put it as it was before?.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the new one more than the shadow. But I think the game should be get the option button so we could exchange it.

Reactions: Sweet Force

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
this game has alot of potential from what i can see. really hope to see kitty, jubilee, mystique, emma frost at some point(kitty and emma at least)
another thing is i hope they add a bit more of the free roam/simulator stuff that roque like has like: the manual traveling via directions rather than a map, but i understand if thats not possible.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 134 Votes