ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I can only speak for myself but no I don´t want that.
Tall girls are sexier. Period.
Please don´t make her some sort of pseudo-loli.
Dude, a woman who's 5 foot (152.4cm) is definitely not a loli.

I mean the average is height global for a woman is 5'2. (157.48cm)

Also for those who don't want to google the average height for men global is 5'6 (167.64cm)

still wanna see what happens if MC smacks her butt or tries to grab her from behind during training.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Dude, a woman who's 5 foot (152.4cm) is definitely not a loli.

I mean the average is height global for a woman is 5'2. (157.48cm)

Also for those who don't want to google the average height for men global is 5'6 (167.64cm)
Eh ok point taken I'll concede on this.
But the global statistics are fucking sad. In my ideal world there would be no manlets and gremlins. Just 2m+ chads and chadettes on the level of Juggernaut and Lady Dimitrescu.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
But the global statistics are fucking sad. In my ideal world there would be no manlets and gremlins. Just 2m+ chads and chadettes on the level of Juggernaut and Lady Dimitrescu.
We should all be 8'11" like Robert Wadlow.
(The tallest woman ever being Sandy Elaine Allen who was 7'7".)

Reactions: Unreal434

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
It's cool that each girl has a kink and personality. I like Laura's arbitrary-ness, would be cool if you have the option to turn her into submissive type during seggs though.

Reactions: bismism

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
While I agree with the sentiment, in this house we respect our Short Kings.

It's cool that each girl has a kink and personality. I like Laura's arbitrary-ness, would be cool if you have the option to turn her into submissive type during seggs though.
This has been a heavily discussed topic but no, Laura will not be a submissive.

There will be more equal roles and she may even bottom in some contexts, but Laura will never be the submissive in the relationship.

I won't go into detail here because I don't want to derail too much but our comic book nerds in the discord are willing to explain why.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
While I agree with the sentiment, in this house we respect our Short Kings.

This has been a heavily discussed topic but no, Laura will not be a submissive.

There will be more equal roles and she may even bottom in some contexts, but Laura will never be the submissive in the relationship.

I won't go into detail here because I don't want to derail too much but our comic book nerds in the discord are willing to explain why.
Well not submissive in the relationship, but only in seggs. I like that she's arbitrary otherwise.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
so, I asked once if the new events should be experienced with a fresh playthrough and the dev told me you won't have to start that way but that some events fit better if you start anew. So I guess my question is this, since there are new events planned, should we expect the same to be the case in the future?
And also will the new characters and the new chapter only developed after all these additional stuff gets added?

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
so, I asked once if the new events should be experienced with a fresh playthrough and the dev told me you won't have to start that way but that some events fit better if you start anew. So I guess my question is this, since there are new events planned, should we expect the same to be the case in the future?
And also will the new characters and the new chapter only developed after all these additional stuff gets added?
for v0.3, we've taken the opportunity to revamp a bunch of systems, enough so that we made a new playthrough mandatory. in any case, the changes we've made are heavily focused on character development that you'd want to experience on a new playthrough anyways

we are explicitly doing our best to make future updates back-compatible, however. so you can hold me to it, I will do my best to not make you start fresh in future updates!

to your last question, yes, we are prioritizing finishing Chapter I before adding the new chapter with its new characters

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
for v0.3, we've taken the opportunity to revamp a bunch of systems, enough so that we made a new playthrough mandatory. in any case, the changes we've made are heavily focused on character development that you'd want to experience on a new playthrough anyways

we are explicitly doing our best to make future updates back-compatible, however. so you can hold me to it, I will do my best to not make you start fresh in future updates!

to your last question, yes, we are prioritizing finishing Chapter I before adding the new chapter with its new characters
thanks, and congrats on the game. It really is great

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Old says aren't working so everyone above the age of 30 please shut up! :LOL:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
It's best to have a solid foundation to work with so I don't think anyone should have issue with you guys making sure things are refined and properly set in place before moving along too far.

Reactions: ronchonbon
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes