SolSpell

May 1, 2022
for v0.3, we've taken the opportunity to revamp a bunch of systems, enough so that we made a new playthrough mandatory. in any case, the changes we've made are heavily focused on character development that you'd want to experience on a new playthrough anyways

we are explicitly doing our best to make future updates back-compatible, however. so you can hold me to it, I will do my best to not make you start fresh in future updates!

to your last question, yes, we are prioritizing finishing Chapter I before adding the new chapter with its new characters
The man himself:PogChamp:
Hey is the sex minigame with scoring optional? I remember playing huniepop, I had to resort to cheat engine to give a girl an orgasm. Dreadful

Anyways great game and great output pace. Sucks how much hate you got in the start, but I was very impressed with how calmly you handled it(y)
Hope you figure out a combat system!

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler and Muadib

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
The man himself:PogChamp:
Hey is the sex minigame with scoring optional? I remember playing huniepop, I had to resort to cheat engine to give a girl an orgasm. Dreadful

Anyways great game and great output pace. Sucks how much hate you got in the start, but I was very impressed with how calmly you handled it(y)
Hope you figure out a combat system!
not currently optional, but I think you'll find that it's really not too onerous, especially in later seasons. I think the only time you might have to strategize a bit is trying to hook up in the first season with limited actions available

give it a try and let us know what you think. if enough people find it too tedious, we can consider making it a toggle!

thanks for the kind words!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Old saves not working, huh? Yikes. I actually had a ton of fun with the game (I've only started it recently) but I guess it's not really worth playing right now if it actually requires new saves all the time. Maybe I'll just wait till the game is much further ahead. Also, hopefully there's gonna be a lot more X-Men women in the future like Mystique, Kitty, Psylocke and obvious ones like Storm (I hope she actually stays at the school, so we can date her as well).

Redds667

May 22, 2021
When they released the first version I thought it was horrible, full of bugs and totally strange, but now the game is wonderful, unlike Rogue Like where everything comes down to sex with minimal interactions with the characters, here we have development and you end up liking it even more of your favorite characters, Laura MVP.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, the annoying thing with the saves.

On the one hand, you can expect a game, especially at such an early stage of development, to constantly take this into account. It would also be counterproductive if things couldn't be introduced or changed because of the integrity of the savegame.

On the other hand, as a player you don't feel like playing the same beginning over and over again to get the new content.

Are there any cheats that you can use to shorten things here and there that you don't feel like doing again?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, for the people complaining about having to do new saves...get over it.

There's mini story events for each girl in each season and a new game is necessary to see them. It actually makes the game easier to play, as these events can help raise those stats.

JeremyRenner

Dec 18, 2021
Old saves not working, huh? Yikes. I actually had a ton of fun with the game (I've only started it recently) but I guess it's not really worth playing right now if it actually requires new saves all the time. Maybe I'll just wait till the game is much further ahead. Also, hopefully there's gonna be a lot more X-Men women in the future like Mystique, Kitty, Psylocke and obvious ones like Storm (I hope she actually stays at the school, so we can date her as well).
Ron addressed it a couple comments before, but they are working so in future update you won't have to make new saves, this time it happened cause they rebuild a lot of the systems and changed the UI completely. But if you like the story element of the game this build is 100% worth playing cause it integrated a lot of mini events for each girl in every season that helps develop the relationships and also helps with the stats, and of course you can see the new designs of the girls with different standing poses + more

D4CC

Jun 10, 2019
Okay, for the people complaining about having to do new saves...get over it.

There's mini story events for each girl in each season and a new game is necessary to see them. It actually makes the game easier to play, as these events can help raise those stats.
A suggestion for the those people would be to Just wait until 3 or more updates comes so that they'll have plenty of Content to play.

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
not currently optional, but I think you'll find that it's really not too onerous, especially in later seasons. I think the only time you might have to strategize a bit is trying to hook up in the first season with limited actions available

give it a try and let us know what you think. if enough people find it too tedious, we can consider making it a toggle!

thanks for the kind words!
when can we expect the new animations in live 2d to be implemented?

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Looks great. The UI is intuitive and has more options... and a skill menu. Ororo looks 10 times hotter. Nice job so far. No bugs detected yet.

Reactions: Crichton

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Sorry for being this guy but android doesn't have a skip button. Also the game crash after like 10 minutes.
How much RAM does your Android have? I think from testing we thought the sweet spot would be about 4 GB.

I can add a Skip button the quick menu. Never thought to do that, thanks!

Bosss

May 1, 2017
The new interface is annoying. The icons have become smaller, the map has become smaller. Now it has become more difficult to visually find and click. For some reason they made the entire interface in same color - gray. For what,
to make it harder and longer for players to visually find the right buttons? By right-clicking instead of the save menu, a general menu is now called up where everything possible has been crammed in (Hello Hogwarts Legacy). For some reason, the locations of the “Love” and “Trust” received were moved.
Without touching the game's plot and art, the interface is terrible.

Add
The dialog box now blocks part of the character. And it is now located vertically, not horizontally. And now, instead of a short mouse movement, you need to move the cursor across almost the entire screen to select an answer in the dialogue.

I don’t understand why developers lowered menu for selecting actions in the character’s room (Study, close the door, turn off the light, etc.). Now the menu is not almost in the upper left corner, but in the lower left corner. Now the menu is not almost in the upper left corner, but in the lower left corner. Developers, look at almost any game on renpu, the action selection menu is almost in the upper left corner for a reason. This is more convenient for the human eye. Therefore, start on the desktop and close/minimize icons are in the corners and not in the middle of a screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes