dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
How much RAM does your Android have? I think from testing we thought the sweet spot would be about 4 GB.

I can add a Skip button the quick menu. Never thought to do that, thanks!
I got 4gb ram. Now it doesn't crash but a bit lag during changing location. But yeah for now it's playable.

Reactions: ronchonbon

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
It's a great game, it's like what rogue like should have been for years!
Also, are you guys planning of adding kitty pryde like in the original?

Reactions: Raedho

erow

Jan 2, 2018
Just started a new save and I must say, Goddamm... There are a lot of art improvements, especially on the expressions, everything looks a lot sharper now instead of the old blury watercolor/airbush look the girls and clothes have more clear details. Hands still look a little weird on some poses but that is not an art issue but a perspective one, since the hand on the background looks the same size as the one in the fore ground, I would shrink them a little (5-10% just the hand) because some poses they look bigger than the other, not sure how much work it is to do in game but they can look a little disproportional as it stands sometimes.
Really liked the new filters the old one felt a little to distracting in comparison.
Still wishing for a app shortcut but having the status one on the phone home page is already an improvement
The new UI is a 9/10 very readable and undistracting but a little to transparent, would be nice to give the background a little more contrast so it would not blend as much in the background.

All in all a very good first impression on this update and I will come back with my full thoughts later.

Reactions: Muadib

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
ronchonbon

Was right-clicking disabled? Having to hit escape is more than a little clumsy and annoying. :cautious:

Edit : Ah, my bad, it's because I was in the intro segment or something. It brings up a map or something.

Eh...honestly not a fan of that. It's like asking someone to suddenly drive a right-hand drive car all of a sudden. Sure, you can do it, but after doing it the other way for 25 years it's a bit counter intuitive. It's the same with completely changing the way a Ren'Py game works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatler

Bosss

May 1, 2017
ronchonbon

Was right-clicking disabled? Having to hit escape is more than a little clumsy and annoying. :cautious:

Edit : Ah, my bad, it's because I was in the intro segment or something. It brings up a map or something.

Eh...honestly not a fan of that. It's like asking someone to suddenly drive a right-hand drive car all of a sudden. Sure, you can do it, but after doing it the other way for 25 years it's a bit counter intuitive. It's the same with completely changing the way a Ren'Py game works.
They didn't turn it off. Now you need to go through the entire introduction of null, and as soon as the “open world” begins, only then the right click will work. Only now the right click does not bring up the save menu, but brings up the general menu, where everything is thrown in.

For some reason, they changed the usual position of the buttons and interface design. Why, to be different from everyone else?

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
ronchonbon

That's a very fair point. We had hoped this would feel natural, but I have gotten a couple complaints that the save menu is now a bit annoying to get to. I'll either make this a selectable option or revert back to the native Ren'Py function in the next release.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
They didn't turn it off. Now you need to go through the entire introduction of null, and as soon as the “open world” begins, only then the right click will work. Only now the right click does not bring up the save menu, but brings up the general menu, where everything is thrown in.
Yeah, I figured that out like a minute after I made my post and edited it. The interface isn't bad or anything, but I'm so damn used to right click opening the save menu it's a bit jarring when this other thing shows up.

Reactions: Grosconnard

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For the love of god please do not restore right-click main menu! I keep opening in all the time when i play ren'py games and i resorted to overwrite the keymap file so it won't pop up!

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I figured that out like a minute after I made my post and edited it. The interface isn't bad or anything, but I'm so damn used to right click opening the save menu it's a bit jarring when this other thing shows up.
Everyone is used to it. This is a standard design/template for renpu games. Played one = played all. But what I don’t like is that they made the interactive part of the interface the same color as the general interface. Which makes it difficult to quickly search with your eyes. Action buttons (like map, talk, phone, floor) should be a different color IMHO. And a new dialogue interface, which also overlaps part of the character. What was the problem with the old, horizontal interface?

I just noticed that the character location icons have disappeared from the map. Now, in order to find a character, you must first read out where he/she is. The menu is to the right of the map. :FacePalm:

Guys, admit it, did you hire one of the fired “effective managers” from a large AAA company like Ubisoft, EA?

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Ron addressed it a couple comments before, but they are working so in future update you won't have to make new saves, this time it happened cause they rebuild a lot of the systems and changed the UI completely. But if you like the story element of the game this build is 100% worth playing cause it integrated a lot of mini events for each girl in every season that helps develop the relationships and also helps with the stats, and of course you can see the new designs of the girls with different standing poses + more
Yea that sounds pretty good. If the developer wants to establish a solid foundation for the game first, then by all means, he should do that. But that's probably all the more reason to wait a little longer before jumping back in so when you start all over again, the game mechanics and the beginning are actually set in stone and won't change anymore. Also, I've heard sex scenes now have mini games? Hopefully that's not too tedious and most importantly, not too distracting. I really dislike when sex scenes require lots of clicking around and also almost run by themselves in the sense that they can be over before you want them to. And whenever a game has these pleasure bars that slowly fill up and end the scene when they are full, I appreciate when they have an option to lock the bars so you can enjoy the scene for as long as you like.

I would give it a go tho if saves will be compatible from here on out. I'm obviously curious as to what changed exactly and what improved. So you recommend this build, yea?

Reactions: Testerguy19

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Yea that sounds pretty good. If the developer wants to establish a solid foundation for the game first, then by all means, he should do that. But that's probably all the more reason to wait a little longer before jumping back in so when you start all over again, the game mechanics and the beginning are actually set in stone and won't change anymore. Also, I've heard sex scenes now have mini games? Hopefully that's not too tedious and most importantly, not too distracting. I really dislike when sex scenes require lots of clicking around and also almost run by themselves in the sense that they can be over before you want them to. And whenever a game has these pleasure bars that slowly fill up and end the scene when they are full, I appreciate when they have an option to lock the bars so you can enjoy the scene for as long as you like.

I would give it a go tho if saves will be compatible from here on out. I'm obviously curious as to what changed exactly and what improved. So you recommend this build, yea?
The minigame is really the same sex scenes as the previous build but it now tracks the things you did, grades it, and gives points to the love stat. Pretty lenient. It doesn't end stuff early and the animations loop if you don't click anything.

They made Storm hotter this build. All the standing pose art got redone, now they'll be redoing the rest of the clothes and sex poses.

This build added a bunch of events in the freeroam.

I'd recommend this build now, or wait a week or two for more clothing options and quality of life improvements.

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
How much RAM does your Android have? I think from testing we thought the sweet spot would be about 4 GB.

I can add a Skip button the quick menu. Never thought to do that, thanks!
Also sorry for asking this much but can you disable save protection for android ? I'm trying to edit the save but the game won't load my new edited save.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes