thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
This is were I struggle I dont advance, despite have trust and love high. sounds like i need to be more focused on an act, but i start to get disinterest messages if I do.
You put me on the right track, I was able to get jean naked and moved to the next step. I hope it will not take this much time every attempt. I was trying to do to many things. i was to worried about the meter and ended up stalling out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Exocrine

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
I think there is a glitch i am on jean relationship 2, Laura is my gf but i am not able to date rogue because i think i can't complete rogue : Fall (Optional 1- Bump into hallway and Optional 2- Bump into class) all other quests are complete but i cant find these as i think i am too progressed into the story. I have rogue love 210 and trust 364. So will i be able to progress to date her or i need to restart game to complete the optional Fall Season Quests to further progress with her thanks.

• Thinking Face

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
All the links for v0.2b takes you to the v0.3a links! :confused: is this intentional so no one would play 0.2b anymore? :unsure:
I think a mod went through and "fixed" all the v0.2b links that I had intentionally left up for people who didn't want to update. I'll need to repost them when I get a chance

Reactions: skyward1785

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
If your having issues with it freezing up, it's a common issue with games and acually not game related its hardware and operating system related. To fix simply play in windowed mode.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
Does anyone know how to do the "awaken the stamina ability"?
I am also stuck there everything else is complete except rogue fall optional quest bump in hallway and bump in classroom.
It also shows jean is at max trust whereas in stats it shows 500/550 and love 500/600 but i cant increase love or trust it shows it is at max.

• Thinking Face

Misha99999

Oct 12, 2022
Is it possible to complete optional content for girls after you have done the mandatory, and how do you trigger the optional events, I constantly check the map but still can’t find the “bump into Rogue” and “hang out on the front loan” and “ask Laura why she looks on edge” and I am almost done training and studying with them.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
Hey peeps, from the comments I'm gathering that you have to start the game from scratch and that the story ends at the same spot the previous build did, with various stuff sprinkled before.

Since I currently don't care about the girls, so them being fleshed out won't really affect me, I'm thinking of skipping this update. Is there anything that I'd miss out on by waiting for the next one?

aditya0162

Jun 16, 2023
Does anyone know how to do the "awaken the stamina ability"?
Yes i found it go to skill (you can access through journal then on top there are heading one of them reads skill you have to go there) then you will see the stamina ability there click on it and spend your cost it will show on the right side how many cost you have along with your level.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
There is a logic error at line 209, 259, and 339 in characters/Jean/interactions/flirting.
(Possibly elsewhere, I only looked through Jean/interactions/flirting)

if not approval_check(Jean, threshold = Jean_thresholds["flirting_ad"]):
$ start = 3
$ finish = 4

if Jean.status["horny"] or Jean.status["nympho"]:
$ finish = 2

^This is the line 209 error but the other lines are the same, it falls through the first statement setting start to 3 and finish to 4; but then falls into the next statement setting finish to 2 while start is still 3. Creating this,

ValueError: empty range for randrange() (3, 3, 0)

If two is wanted as a guarantee have start = 2 as well, i.e.

if Jean.status["horny"] or Jean.status["nympho"]:
$ start = 2
$ finish = 2

Aaaanyway like the update so far; best wishes

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Too bad this is a shitbox. I'll just wait until it's completed and try it then. Having to replay the whole thing again every time saves are broken with no ctrl-skip option = no thanks.
Use Unren my guy. You could enable force scene skipping and other neat stuff.

Also, just noticed this XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
does anybody know how to enable the right mouse button to open the menu (esc works but right click was disabled in the new version) it was active in the previous version. i find it rather uncomfortable to be able to open and close the menu and save function only over escape rather then the mouse.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes