bang Umang

Nov 15, 2023
Start from Roguelike to Null Hypothesis, nice game looking forward to the next update more girls plz either from X-Men or Brotherhood

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
There seems to be a bug in my save. I'm pretty damn far in the story (Spring), with all relationship variables in the 400-600 range, but the option to date Laura or Rogue isn't available to me, only Jean. She gave me the go-ahead to date them, and I've done all their special events before moving on to the next chapters so far, but no dice.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug and if it can be fixed?

Edit: I should also add that I haven't cheated or anything, though there were plenty of rollbacks.

erow

Jan 2, 2018
After doing the whole chapter 1 again and seeing all that there is to it this is my thoughts on the 0.3a version:

The art:

The art overhaul didn't got to the sex poses yet so there are some degree of weirdness of the diference in styles, the new art although very similar there is a huge gap in quality. The new one is way more sharp and defined, expressions are clearer and overall more inline with the comic style.
Animations are fine, it's not amazing by anymeans but they work pretty well for what they are set out to do. A very special mention to the eyes and blinking animation, whoever did that nailed and if all the animation going foward follow this quality it will be a very success ful game.
Meanwhile the posing have a few oddities and could be improved because as it stands some poses make the hands lose their proportions and the makes the hand on the background look bigger than the other in certain moments, but that might be just me.
Other oddity is the fact the we have shoes this version but outside the wardrobe we never get to see them, probably because they are meant to be seen during the footjob but because isn't implemented yet despite some code leftovers we don't get to see it. Kinda weird that we can't see the full body on the standing position during the sex scenes not sure how much of a hassle would be to do it but the assets are already there.

The gameplay:

Like other version prior it is you interact with girls to build Love and Trust but now instead of mindless grind you get to see some nice events that flesh the characters out little by little and gives you a chunk of stats not a huge amount mind you but it's way better than before 100% for the development alone. Unfortunately some events have very weird triggers, especially the Jean events some took me weeks of waiting in game despite maxed out stats, not sure if it is a bug but maybe a hint system is in order as the game gets more complex.
Getting sweaty is explained now but after some testing I haven't seen any changes or comments on it, doesn't look like it is intended but maybe it will have some effects down the line when we get a proper combat mechanic which is implied due to haven a hero costume tag in the wardrobe.
Speaking of wardrobe we have a significant decrease on the clothing options for now and that sucks but it is because of the art update and probably rigging issues, fortunately devs already said restoring it is a goal for the next version.
The phone now boots up quicker and we do have the stats app on the home page but we got the vibrator app and un fortunately there is no reactivity for now and worse it takes the whole screen so you can't see it happening nor can you use from afar a bummer but hey nothing you can't improve.
Achievements are just plain boring for now, there should be a reward for it maybe some XP or a room decoration.
The game still lacks reactivity and side activities, we can barely interact with girls aside from the usual grind, no changing pet names or small talk outside text or events that are already part of the grind meaning every choice that changes something is a point of no return.
The UI while a HUGE leap foward in quality lost some readability on the "Tool belt" that have no distinct border unlike the girl interaction menu despite using a similar style, mean while the choices/traversal menu sticks like a sore tumb as if it was from another game entirely, I get the idea here but I personaly feel like they belong to two different games, it lacks cohesion.

The Technical:

I have no complaints on the technical side the code runs smoothly and from what I saw it is very modular and easy to work and expand on. I wonder with the main programmer have cyber security experience since it is so neatly done.
Haven't found any major bugs aside from some animations not working properly or the ocasional crash when initiating sex when using non standard outfits.

Final thoughts:

There is a lot potential to improve still, having the phone taking the whole screen then using the vibe app is probably the worst choice but I get why it was done, would rather have a phone pop-up on the side than taking up all the screen when not using a app that really needs the full screen. Not being able to interact with the girls in a non-grind setting feels strange, not being able to talk about your relation outside flirting and sex feels weird somehow. Why can't we break up? Talk about pet names? Learn about favored gifts through conversation?
But there is a solid foundation here both in art, design and coding. I get why it feels barebones for now it is ground work, you can't build a good house without a solid foundation and that is what this first few versions are foundations. Thats how we should see it instead of a full fledged game, there is a lot of promise here but the devs need to watch out for feature creep and the urge to redo things endlessly thinking it will be a better end product, move foward and change only what it doesn't work you guys will go far that way if you keep this quality.

dreamtourist

Dec 27, 2017
Haven't tried the game yet but is there no plans for a harem route?
Would be a tragedy to not include threesomes with some of these lovely ladies.

Also, I'll avoid mentioning that 3 letter acronym(don't what to trigger the hate groups) but you guys have actually gone to the trouble of creating art for the X boys. Poor chaps certainly deserve to get some, or are you really going to make them watch us cuck their girls?
I mean, think of the fun we could have spit roasting with Nightcrawler.

Oct 10, 2016
Alright I went into this super skeptical but honestly playing this just for Kurt is equally hilarious mother fucker keeps jump scaring the mc anytime he's fucking groggy in the morning or tired as shit after Laura goes mma on your charecter he just pops up gives you a micro heartattack advertises his cellphone app then disappears without warning

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Speaking of wardrobe we have a significant decrease on the clothing options for now and that sucks but it is because of the art update and probably rigging issues, fortunately devs already said restoring it is a goal for the next version.
Ah damn, didn't know this. Hope those options get restored in relatively quick patches!

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019

Also, I'll avoid mentioning that 3 letter acronym(don't what to trigger the hate groups) but you guys have actually gone to the trouble of creating art for the X boys. Poor chaps certainly deserve to get some, or are you really going to make them watch us cuck their girls?
Yes, the girls are actually pretty okay with you dating other people... as long as you let them know first.

About the boys, without disclosing too much info I can tell you that they are not gonna die alone, at least not most of them (there are always some assholes, those might end up lonely), but sharing is probably not gonna happen at any point in the future. And there is something really funny about mentioning spitroasting with Kurt after the beta.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How to get more clothes for the girls ? I't doesn't show anything news in the mall. I already finished all main quest.
Clothes have to be redrawn since they don't fit the new standing models.
There seems to be a bug in my save. I'm pretty damn far in the story (Spring), with all relationship variables in the 400-600 range, but the option to date Laura or Rogue isn't available to me, only Jean. She gave me the go-ahead to date them, and I've done all their special events before moving on to the next chapters so far, but no dice.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug and if it can be fixed?

Edit: I should also add that I haven't cheated or anything, though there were plenty of rollbacks.
I love to rollback and forward big parts of the story too. Do you mean asking to be a girlfriend or asking out on a date? Have you tried texting them? I think texting is the initial way of setting up the first date night.

It might just be a stats thing, they all have different thresholds for everything. If you get their love and trust to 600 each and you're still not getting the option to ask them out then you've def got a bug and should post to the discord and send your save to Ronchon.
more girls plz either from X-Men or Brotherhood
Storm confirmed. All the other girls will be mutants too.

Game is harem focused, but no threesomes yet. Jean and X-23 argue over who is in charge. The writers have confirmed the guys will have off-screen girlfriends. We will not get to cuck them :( nor will there be any swinging...
Alright I went into this super skeptical but honestly playing this just for Kurt is equally hilarious mother fucker keeps jump scaring the mc anytime he's fucking groggy in the morning or tired as shit after Laura goes mma on your charecter he just pops up gives you a micro heartattack advertises his cellphone app then disappears without warning
He was shirtless in the beta. Smooth as a ken-doll. He'd show up with his arms crossed. Fucking powermove, amiright?

RNG

Sep 8, 2017
How do you get the Laura training at night scene? She's always either in the locker room or in her bedroom.

Jan 28, 2018
Two things as feedback from me: I miss it that we dont see where the characters are on the map itself, that was a nice feature without having to look to the side at the rooms names and the character circle. And secondly, for me the dotted background of the speech bubbles make it harder to read, i liked the more clear background (if i remember that correctly). But im happy that there is a new update, keep up the good work and thanks for listening too feedback and changing things according to community feedback.

Oh how about if you could click on the character circle on the side of the map and go to that room? That could be a great shortcut.

Last edited:
Reactions: combo_69

Ntr - Sama

Mar 2, 2018
got some mixed feelings....
obviously it's "inspired" of Rogue-like , the art feels a bit Ai-cg but overall good
the music gets borring cause the grind takes time
the system is great imo mapping/phone/tracking ect...

but the biggest disapointment is the sex/laid/lewd part it feels very underwhelming and somehow lacking , let's hope it will get improvement in the future .

Reactions: Azeroth67000

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Gotta agree, the dotted text bubbles are honestly just incredibly ugly and downright painful/hard to read.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes