Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
For me its a mystery, what type of points I will get. Dialog options seem to add them at random, dates are barely adding anything consdering how much time it takes for one date and I can have only 1 date a day. Even gifts sometimes dont add any points.
Basic love trust gains are 5 points for flirting and classroom interactions mostly. If you get the bonus for attending three classes a week, you gain bonus love and trust during interactions. If you do not shower regularly you will take a penalty on love and trust. Texting the girls and asking how they are or saying good night/good morning provides two points of love. Dating does seem variable and takes into account the girls likes. The menus that pop up with the lips or crossed out lips are indicative of certain quirks that can be enabled or not. If you enable a quirk, you gain more, if you do not, you get less or none (hence you are actually kind of incentivized to enable quirks oddly enough). The options to answer a girl based on special interactions can result in different amounts of love or trust according to individual personalities of the girls and how your comments are perceived by each girl. An A-hole comment may cause love to be lost for example. Gifts that revolve around non-wardrobe items provide different amounts of love and trust according to how personalized the gift is. A box of chocolate is pretty low to average for the most part, but a new guitar for Rogue is personal and provides a big boost. Each gift may be seen differently by each girl as well. Wardrobe gifts do not seem to provide love or trust increases as they are actually more for the player's viewing pleasure. They just provide for more outfit options. If you want to see the girl in a thong, buy the outfit. If you are seeking love, buy her a teddy bear or decoration for her room. There is also a help menu in game that you can look over for more specifics. No one gift is going to get the girl to put out instantly. Think of it as a time release capsule.. relief will come with time.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
It's just we gotta get through the 70s and 80s material before we get the 90s where she had a huge mane of hair and an inclination towards smack-talking people who thought they had a chance of taking her on.
Rogue is already showing that part of her personality though, good job on portraying that as an aspect that is yet to be fully developed. You can see it when you get competitive with her and she gets that evil but playful gleam in her eye and she says, "it's on now!"

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Sounds like a doormat simulator where you constantly bend over backwards for the girls and they inorganically gain points no matter what. Why would any of these characters like a guy like that? Especially Laura.
Gee, maybe because you are the first person to treat her as... what's the word? Oh yeah, AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING?! I know, it's really hard to grasp that concept, but do make an effort.

If not being a raging asshole is being a doormat, then I can tell you right now: This won't be the game for you.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Gee, maybe because you are the first person to treat her as... what's the word? Oh yeah, AN ACTUAL HUMAN BEING?! I know, it's really hard to grasp that concept, but do make an effort.

If not being a raging asshole is being a doormat, then I can tell you right now: This won't be the game for you.
Actual soy comment

Reactions: Anatoliy798

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Rogue is already showing that part of her personality though, good job on portraying that as an aspect that is yet to be fully developed. You can see it when you get competitive with her and she gets that evil but playful gleam in her eye and she says, "it's on now!"
By design. We aim for consistency. Having the spark of what's to come makes the eventual change organic. Rather than what is often the norm with comics, characters just suddenly changing because they change hands so often.

Being a dick is the norm in pretty much any game that makes it to F95. Even more decent characters I've seen can be an asshole and often get away with asshole behavior.

We take that away and have characters respond negatively to behavior that is considered normal by renpy game standards and of course, people complain.

I don't even think some of our detractors are fully aware what they're complaining about.

Getting to know a girl? Too grindy.

Being understanding of boundaries? You're a pushover.

Girls not instantly orgasming because you lightly touch them? The game is bugged.

Actual soy comment
I... don't know what this means. :unsure:

Dickard

May 27, 2018
How the fuck is the sex minigame even supposed to work in this? I get close to filling the meter but NEVER actually get the girl to cum because all of the options that I can use end up just reducing the meter instead by that point.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How the fuck is the sex minigame even supposed to work in this? I get close to filling the meter but NEVER actually get the girl to cum because all of the options that I can use end up just reducing the meter instead by that point.
I remember having a hard time here too. When they're close to cumming, you have to switch things up (ie. if you're fingering them, switch to cunnilingus or analingus, etc.). This doesn't seem to be a problem later in the story though because of how high your stats with them will be.

I think there is also a limit based on how progressed your side story is with them.

Reactions: bn144

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
I remember having a hard time here too. When they're close to cumming, you have to switch things up (ie. if you're fingering them, switch to cunnilingus or analingus, etc.). This doesn't seem to be a problem later in the story though because of how high your stats with them will be.

I think there is also a limit based on how progressed your side story is with them.
The main limit early on is comfort levels affecting number of actions allowed and how far you can get with undressing them. It is still very much attainable if you keep switching things up and watch for what works. When the bar starts slowing down, switch it up quick or you lose progress. Much like real life, if you just start grabbing one thing and forget to warm the lady up with foreplay, you are gonna bore her to death. Clothing does dampen sensation, so always try to reduce clothing after and during foreplay (only ask once per category or you will lose love).

precableados

May 20, 2018
Just want to point out that i started a 3.0 NEW game, and at some time the quicksaves/autosaves, normal saves stopped working, and lost 10 days (ingame) of progress.

PS: loved the new history and events so far.

Last edited:

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Something I've been wondering is why Jean is a student in the game. She was part of the original X-Men before Storm, Wolverine, and the other new ones came along so it just feels like she should be a teacher by now. I don't really expect the game to be strictly canon, especially since the comics themselves have changed up the canon so much over the years it's hard to tell what is and isn't canon any more, but just feels off to me that she's a student, and a virgin. I'm guessing that Rogue not having the super strength in the game during the period it's set in is due to one of those comics changes since she had it already when she was introduced in Avengers Annual 10.

Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Something I've been wondering is why Jean is a student in the game.
She was the youngest out of the original team and during this time in the comics Beast and Angel were the only college graduates. Iceman is currently at college in LA and I think Havok and Polaris are at some school in... I think Nevada?

A change from the comics is that instead of going to Empire State University, Jean remained at Xavier's. She's still pals with Misty Knight off screen though.

But yeah in Chapter 2 she'll be a teacher.

I'm guessing that Rogue not having the super strength in the game during the period it's set in is due to one of those comics changes since she had it already when she was introduced in Avengers Annual 10.
Rogue didn't start with super strength. :unsure:

She didn't gain super strength or flight until her fight with Ms. Marvel.

and a virgin.
Creative differences. :cautious:

Eadoras

Jun 25, 2017
While playing Rogue got mad at me because i was flirting with Laura and Jean. So she said she doesn't want to talk to me.

But i was still able to flirt with her while the other options where greyed out.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes