Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
It sounds like you have the term doormat mixed up with something else. While you can allow interactions to progress with some of the girls in a dominant role, the MC has plenty of options to dissuade such interactions. Basically the devs are trying to set it up where different fetishes can be played out with separate girls according to the players preferences. I for example, prefer more middle of the road interactions where both partners get a say and nobody gets dominated in the relationship.
You just like me fr I prefer the middle ground aswell

Reactions: Mutation8888

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
While playing Rogue got mad at me because i was flirting with Laura and Jean. So she said she doesn't want to talk to me.

But i was still able to flirt with her while the other options where greyed out.
Never had that happen before. Congratulations, you found hard mode. :ROFLMAO: Seriously though, good job on going a different route and trying out alternate paths. Helps to iron out any issues along those routes.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
The main limit early on is comfort levels affecting number of actions allowed and how far you can get with undressing them. It is still very much attainable if you keep switching things up and watch for what works. When the bar starts slowing down, switch it up quick or you lose progress. Much like real life, if you just start grabbing one thing and forget to warm the lady up with foreplay, you are gonna bore her to death. Clothing does dampen sensation, so always try to reduce clothing after and during foreplay (only ask once per category or you will lose love).
The problem is I end up with the "comfort level" being at blue for literally everything at a certain point (right where the bar is almost full). It seems like this is heavily tied to story progression as I wasn't even able to get to the point where I had enough actions to make a character cum until I got to the "girlfriend" stage.

Reactions: armond

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
The problem is I end up with the "comfort level" being at blue for literally everything at a certain point (right where the bar is almost full). It seems like this is heavily tied to story progression as I wasn't even able to get to the point where I had enough actions to make a character cum until I got to the "girlfriend" stage.
Dude people have been giving you tips and outright explanations. It's doable pretty early.

We already fixed it when there was a genuine bug preventing it from happening. Now it's just a skill issue.

Sex scenes will be getting an update relatively soon but while the mini-game will be optional, it won't have an automatic win button.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
She was the youngest out of the original team and during this time in the comics Beast and Angel were the only college graduates. Iceman is currently at college in LA and I think Havok and Polaris are at some school in... I think Nevada?

A change from the comics is that instead of going to Empire State University, Jean remained at Xavier's. She's still pals with Misty Knight off screen though.

But yeah in Chapter 2 she'll be a teacher.

Rogue didn't start with super strength. :unsure:

She didn't gain super strength or flight until her fight with Ms. Marvel.

Creative differences. :cautious:
Actually, Iceman was the youngest of the original members, though Jean was the last original member to join (she arrives in issue 1) All the original members were within a couple of years of one another. Though I don't recall it ever being stated in any issue of the comic, Ororo was seemingly around the same age as Jean (and therefore the other original members). Of the originals, Beast was the oldest, and turned 20 around the time the original series went into reprints (issue 67-93, a period covered by Byrne's Hidden Years, which mentions the relative ages of the original team in its last issue).

It's true Rogue didn't start with super strength, but that period was never seen prior to her first appearance, which happened JUST after her encounter with Ms. Marvel, while Rogue was still with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. As such, she's always had super strength as a member of the X-Men... except in the films.

Now, on to other business.

So, I created different outfits for the characters, but they refuse to USE those outfits. For example, I made a workout outfit for Laura consisting of her tank top and gym shorts, but she always appears in her Wolverine outfit to train. I also created a nude outfit for sleeping, but she doesn't use that one either.

How do I get them to use the custom outfits?

Also, what happened to all the other clothing? I remember in 0.2 there was a ton of other clothes for them to wear, but they're not in the stores at all.

Finally, what does the little eye icon in the dressing screen do? I click it, it puts a slash through it, but nothing seems to change.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Sex scenes will be getting an update relatively soon but while the mini-game will be optional, it won't have an automatic win button.
If you go a full year without giving anyone an orgasm, you unlock easy mode where you just whip out a vibrator or something

• Haha
Reactions: Hatler

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
So, I created different outfits for the characters, but they refuse to USE those outfits. For example, I made a workout outfit for Laura consisting of her tank top and gym shorts, but she always appears in her Wolverine outfit to train. I also created a nude outfit for sleeping, but she doesn't use that one either.

How do I get them to use the custom outfits?

Also, what happened to all the other clothing? I remember in 0.2 there was a ton of other clothes for them to wear, but they're not in the stores at all.

Finally, what does the little eye icon in the dressing screen do? I click it, it puts a slash through it, but nothing seems to change.
When you create outfits you can click to highlight the colored tabs denoting exercise/sleep/sexy etc. Those will indicate to the character that an outfit is specifically designed for that activity. The shame factor still has to be within limits for her to even think about wearing it in public though. If she is comfortable with you she will be more inclined to go nude or use sexier options. If you really want her to use only your options, and they work for her shame levels, the eye at the bottom of the page you asked about will turn off the character's option to use a specific outfit. If you go through and click "off" (eye with slash) for all outfits except the ones you want to see, she will have no option but to use your outfits. The other clothing options at the store are being rebuilt from the ground up as the character models were updated. All the clothes have to be recalibrated for the new models. We may see some updates to that effect.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so im having an issue/ bug where the game starts to run slow and then eventually crash after playing for a while! is this happening to anyone else? ive set all the extra bells and whistles that would polish up the animations and stuff to off to try to get it to run better but i still have the issues with crashing! happens even more often when there are multiple characters on the screen or during a sex mini game! anyone know what i could do to fix this? if not i guess this is error/bug reporting and hope its fixed in the next version

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Rogue didn't start with super strength. :unsure:

She didn't gain super strength or flight until her fight with Ms. Marvel.
Which is exactly what happened in Avengers Annual 10, the first appearance of Rogue. She had all of Ms. Marvel's powers before she ever joined the X-Men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't tell me the more modern Marvel creators have completely erased her origin and replaced it with something else? I stopped reading comics several years ago because they were getting too political, but still far from as bad as they are now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Testerguy19

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Okay, long story short.
This isn't the 616 universe, The Null Hypothesis is it's own separate universe and timeline (Earth 69). Think of it as a "What If" or an "Elseworld".

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Dude people have been giving you tips and outright explanations. It's doable pretty early.

We already fixed it when there was a genuine bug preventing it from happening. Now it's just a skill issue.

I understand what people have been telling me and that's exactly what I've been doing already. What I'm saying is that no matter what I did I literally ran out of options before she would climax, whereas after the girl becomes your girlfriend it became super easy somehow. Even options that wore out very quickly near climax before suddenly didn't.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Which is exactly what happened in Avengers Annual 10, the first appearance of Rogue. She had all of Ms. Marvel's powers before she ever joined the X-Men.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't tell me the more modern Marvel creators have completely erased her origin and replaced it with something else? I stopped reading comics several years ago because they were getting too political, but still far from as bad as they are now.
The way I understand it this story starts at "Giant-Size X-Men #1" and will try to follow comic continuity from there, just with your original character (do not steal) in the mix, with whatever changes that entail.

However it started as a mod for rogue-like and the models of Rogue and X-23 were commissioned before they decided to make their own game and follow comic continuity. Then not wanting to waste those models they just included Rogue and X-23 earlier in the time-line.

Because of that Rogue does not yet have the Ms. Marvel powers, and X-23 never got turned away by Captain America so she didn't do the whole prostitution arc.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Though I don't recall it ever being stated in any issue of the comic, Ororo was seemingly around the same age as Jean (and therefore the other original members).
In the comics Storm is around Jean's age and they're besties. To my knowledge they're still besties in our game.

Some of the dev team wanted her to be in her 30s. As I said about the Jean being a virgin thing, creative differences.

Our general mod guru plans on including tiny things we don't have the time to do or have deemed not worth the time that could be spent on more key features and one of those is making Storm's age 22 during chapter 1. So comic purists rejoice.

It's true Rogue didn't start with super strength, but that period was never seen prior to her first appearance, which happened JUST after her encounter with Ms. Marvel, while Rogue was still with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. As such, she's always had super strength as a member of the X-Men... except in the films.
Interesting. :unsure:

I wonder how that will play into things here. ;)

Cut for time with the art update. They're gonna be reintroduced incrementally with newer stuff.

Is it the art update? How's the live2d going?
Yes and quite well from what I've seen.

I understand what people have been telling me and that's exactly what I've been doing already. What I'm saying is that no matter what I did I literally ran out of options before she would climax, whereas after the girl becomes your girlfriend it became super easy somehow. Even options that wore out very quickly near climax before suddenly didn't.
I don't know what to tell you brother. People have gotten them to orgasm in the point you are at.

As for why it becomes easier? Women on average have an easier time getting off with people they trust. So you turn from a guy they're attracted to, to the love of their life. A lot of concern and worries kinda go to the wayside when you've earned that trust and love.

The way I understand it this story starts at "Giant-Size X-Men #1" and will try to follow comic continuity from there, just with your original character (do not steal) in the mix, with whatever changes that entail.

However it started as a mod for rogue-like and the models of Rogue and X-23 were commissioned before they decided to make their own game and follow comic continuity. Then not wanting to waste those models they just included Rogue and X-23 earlier in the time-line.

Because of that Rogue does not yet have the Ms. Marvel powers, and X-23 never got turned away by Captain America so she didn't do the whole prostitution arc.
This.

Giant-Size X-Men #1 happened about two months prior to Null coming to the academy. X-23 and Rogue joined the academy roughly a month after that.

Chapter 2 will have the Phoenix Saga as its overall chapter plot with some of the subplots being the seasonal story bits. I can't go into detail about it because our head writer will kill my family if I reveal what he considers spoilers. :p

Last edited:

Dickard

May 27, 2018
I don't know what to tell you brother. People haven't gotten them to orgasm in the point you are at.
That's what I'm talking about, I don't know why just having the girl cum has to be gated behind her being your girlfriend first. Why even have the option to fool around at that point?
As for why it becomes easier? Women on average have an easier time getting off with people they trust. So you turn from a guy they're attracted to, to the love of their life. A lot of concern and worries kinda go to the wayside when you've earned that trust and love.
Let's not kid ourselves here with the realism angle, this game is a power fantasy where you play as a gigachad with a harem of women who are just magically all fine with it.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes