VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
That's what I'm talking about, I don't know why just having the girl cum has to be gated behind her being your girlfriend first. Why even have the option to fool around at that point?

Let's not kid ourselves here with the realism angle, this game is a power fantasy where you play as a gigachad with a harem of women who are just magically all fine with it.
I think Rogue-Like Evolution is more your speed. You can day 1 fuck Rogue there.

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
That's what I'm talking about, I don't know why just having the girl cum has to be gated behind her being your girlfriend first. Why even have the option to fool around at that point?
One thing I have noticed is that it is actually easier (Rogue on second date with around 280 love 260 trust) early on. On the third date with around 320 love and 300 trust it actually kind of bottlenecks and seems a bit more difficult, but still doable. My best advice is save before and try different strategies to see what works. It does become substantially easier after 500 love/trust.

AlienTurtle

Oct 20, 2021
Crashing a lot with Jean, it says it can't find her hair. Anyone else run into this? And ideally have a fix for it, too?

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Predictable with Jeans issues with her power. The finer points involving how yall envision the plot going will be interesting to see.
that could be fun to see. would be nice to be asleep and suddenly get a warning that she's lost control and MC is needed to stop her. of course, somehow Cyclops is the cause of why it happened since dude is a dick lol

Reactions: Mutation8888

apyrvalg

Oct 9, 2018
Another question - how comes Dr. Reyes is the only character without a face? Even angry mob guys have a couple of sprites and is portrayed by black silhouette only.

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
Another question - how comes Dr. Reyes is the only character without a face? Even angry mob guys have a couple of sprites and is portrayed by black silhouette only.
I figured it’s so they don’t have to pay for the art of a finished asset that will just be replaced with a different, proper sprite later.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
there could be a few reasons like cost of art to draw her or maybe it's more like since she rarely appears other than for visits to the infirmary, there isn't a reason to draw her

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Chapter 2 will have the Phoenix Saga as its overall chapter plot with some of the subplots being the seasonal story bits. I can't go into detail about it because our head writer will kill my family if I reveal what he considers spoilers. :p
It's not Chris Claremont, is it? I had heard he can get pretty ticked off when people mess with his scripts.:cool:

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I've paused the game to wait for the update with the clothes and other little additions, will it be published soon? 7 days 15 days, a guess? :)

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
That was a typo. People HAVE gotten them to orgasm. I apologize as that is a rather severe typo.

this game is a power fantasy where you play as a gigachad with a harem of women who are just magically all fine with it.
Dude if you've read ANY of the text in the game you'd know that this is nowhere near a gigachad harem game.

In fact we get quite a few complaints from people wanting it to be.

Edit: To add on. The relationship is specifically polyamorous, not a harem. Girls will accuse you of cheating if you go behind their backs.

I figured it’s so they don’t have to pay for the art of a finished asset that will just be replaced with a different, proper sprite later.
there could be a few reasons like cost of art to draw her or maybe it's more like since she rarely appears other than for visits to the infirmary, there isn't a reason to draw her
Pretty much all this. When we flesh out her character more she'll get art. She'll probably be our first side girl.

does anyone still have link for 0.2b ? all link lead to 0.3a
I think f95's forum staff removed the links we left for those who wanted to continue playing around in 0.2b.

Don't give them a hard time about it. I just remember we had a desire to leave older versions up.

I've paused the game to wait for the update with the clothes and other little additions, will it be published soon? 7 days 15 days, a guess? :)
No idea my dude. They won't all be added back in one single update as we have smaller updates to fix bugs and switch up some writing as well as the finale of chapter 1. Expect them, with new commissioned outfits as well, to be added back incrementally.

LuckyOwl

May 24, 2019
As i'm trying to switch the pose with Rogue this happens, can someone help pls im stuck on the first sex scene with here and cant move the plot further

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hemnachata

Nov 10, 2019
How much customization is being planned. I know clothes are gonna be added back in and you can change up their hair somewhat, but are there tattoos and stuff in the works as well?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
As i'm trying to switch the pose with Rogue this happens, can someone help pls im stuck on the first sex scene with here and cant move the plot further

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What platform are you playing on? I'll pass this on.

How much customization is being planned. I know clothes are gonna be added back in and you can change up their hair somewhat, but are there tattoos and stuff in the works as well?
Right now we're just trying to update the sex scenes and have chosen pubic hair show up.

Then piercings would be up but they had been giving us some problems.

We're probably not gonna attempt tattoos unless our art budget increases some.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm stuck on this main quest I toke every girl at 1000 love and almost 1000 trust but I can't make the game activate the optional quest, I can't progress in the game

1707128242098.png

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes