VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Can someone help me? I'm stuck on this main quest I toke every girl at 1000 love and almost 1000 trust but I can't make the game activate the optional quest, I can't progress in the game

View attachment 3327607
Optional Quests are indeed random. Try moving between floors (ex. from your room to grounds, to danger room, etc.) and checking the girls' location in-between switches.

Also it wasn't advised to cheat their stats to max that early. I could be what's stopping you from seeing the scenes.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
Optional Quests are indeed random. Try moving between floors (ex. from your room to grounds, to danger room, etc.) and checking the girls' location in-between switches.

Also it wasn't advised to cheat their stats to max that early. I could be what's stopping you from seeing the scenes.
I never cheated tough

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I never cheated tough
I would keep doing things with them even after getting their stats maxed, might help and might not, but once the day after I had a date with Laura two of her optional bits triggered the same day. Also be sure to check the map after every time change to see if any of them have an exclamation point next to their name.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I have been dating/hanging out all the girls in a cycle but never got any accusations to cheating. Is there a separate trigger for it?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I have been dating/hanging out all the girls in a cycle but never got any accusations to cheating. Is there a separate trigger for it?
He's talking about cheating STATS in the game
I would keep doing things with them even after getting their stats maxed, might help and might not, but once the day after I had a date with Laura two of her optional bits triggered the same day. Also be sure to check the map after every time change to see if any of them have an exclamation point next to their name.
I just tried that, nothing is showing up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Can someone help me? I'm stuck on this main quest I toke every girl at 1000 love and almost 1000 trust but I can't make the game activate the optional quest, I can't progress in the game

View attachment 3327607
First of all, the optional objectives are not required to advance the story if I recall correctly. Secondly, are you in spring? Right now the optional events cannot be done at later seasons as far as I know.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I feel like I should probably point this out every once in awhile going forward.

Despite the massive amount of content, this game is still in early beta. Just barely out of alpha.

I say this because I feel like a lot of people are approaching the game as if it's almost finished.

We're gonna be experimenting and adding new features as time goes on.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
First of all, the optional objectives are not required to advance the story if I recall correctly.
You recall correctly.

Secondly, are you in spring? Right now the optional events cannot be done at later seasons as far as I know.
We should put a season label on the objectives. Maybe even a failed label. Since we do prompt players to go to the next season.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Mutation8888

Jun 15, 2022
Dating definitely should get the girls mad at you. Try flirting while in the same room.
Unless you have all the girls in the know that you want to go the polyamorous route? I have had situations where I get all the girls up to the dating point and they all seem to know about one another and are all OK with me dating all of them and even flirting with them in plain sight of one another. If you set it up where they do not know about one another and then try it, there will be repercussions. They all think they are developing a monogamous relationship with you and feel betrayed when they realize it is not.

Edit: I just tried it out in a monogamous relationship with Rogue by dating Jean and Rogue blew a gasket. The jealousy and betrayal aspect is present if you do not let them know that you want to have multiple relationships.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
First of all, the optional objectives are not required to advance the story if I recall correctly. Secondly, are you in spring? Right now the optional events cannot be done at later seasons as far as I know.
I think I am, I can't really advance in the story so I don't really what to do after this, did I finish all the content there is?

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
no and I hope no one else does and spoils it for us
No I meant the question for Shiny.
As in, has the team finalized what girls you're going to focus on for chapter 2?
But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself when chapter 1 isn't even finished yet.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
No I meant the question for Shiny.
As in, has the team finalized what girls you're going to focus on for chapter 2?
But maybe I'm getting ahead of myself when chapter 1 isn't even finished yet.
I'm not a member of the time, but really, if you want to guess who the next girls will be, I'd say look at who was around in the late 70s and early 80s.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I feel like I should probably point this out every once in awhile going forward.

Despite the massive amount of content, this game is still in early beta. Just barely out of alpha.

I say this because I feel like a lot of people are approaching the game as if it's almost finished.

We're gonna be experimenting and adding new features as time goes on.
Take this to note then, you've done solid work for an early beta. All I could ask for....is a beach or lake area to be added.

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
I'm not a member of the time, but really, if you want to guess who the next girls will be, I'd say look at who was around in the late 70s and early 80s.
I don't really want to know "who" exactly. I'm just kinda gauging the progress.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes