rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
I love the choice of uniforms! :D Rogue and Jean have had a few boring uniforms in their careers, but the ones picked for this christmas gift are perhaps the most fun, in my opinion.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I love the choice of uniforms! :D Rogue and Jean have had a few boring uniforms in their careers, but the ones picked for this christmas gift are perhaps the most fun, in my opinion.
Agreed, I like them a lot too.

Eventually, when we have the time to go back and tweak things we're going to implement a system where the characters change their uniform each chapter to emulate the comics changing the uniforms every once in a while. Though the player will have the option of setting their favorite.

rick1463

Mar 8, 2019
Agreed, I like them a lot too.

Eventually, when we have the time to go back and tweak things we're going to implement a system where the characters change their uniform each chapter to emulate the comics changing the uniforms every once in a while. Though the player will have the option of setting their favorite.
Wow, that's great news. What a fun idea (y), thanks for sharing!

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Tbf, unless you managed to make em modular somehow, I don't see how this won't create some massive amount of work for the art guy(s) lol. I don't expect much.
Everything is already modular and the art has been coming in consistently. I was playing around with the UI for clothing customization and we have various states of undress.

I can imagine shortening hair wouldn't bee too much of a demand.

Sep 28, 2020
Everything is already modular and the art has been coming in consistently. I was playing around with the UI for clothing customization and we have various states of undress.

I can imagine shortening hair wouldn't bee too much of a demand.
Buddy the game looks amazing. Just wishing you good luck for the project keep the updates coming.(y)

SauceMixer

Nov 1, 2017
She is planned. How or when she will be introduced is still being discussed.
Hmm can you remind me of the ones confirmed to be in? seems like jean, anna, laura and besty(psylocke?) is confirmed to be in. I think you said somewhere that emma and kitty are not confirmed?

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes