ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
been awhile since I asked a question here. can someone please explain how to invite 2 girls to the pool to increase friendship? preferably in a step-by-step process
I think what you need to do is use the phone to message the girls individually "wanna come over" when you are at the pool. Then you can use the sunbathing/swimming option to increase the friendship. The friendship is a bit iffy right now.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Let's compare this game to "superhuman"
Let's not.

Nah when I asked on discord I was told it is not planned. Maybe talk to your discord guys then.
As Maddening said, no one on the team said no to it. Don't automatically trust people who don't have the dev tag when it comes to confirmed features or lack there of.

Might be? There is no consensus on that? What design documents says?
It's not on the design document.

Though if showering in one place eats a stamina but showering in another place doesn't, that sounds like an oversight.

I've brought it to the attention of the dev team.

I hope future updates include more ways for the girls to hang out with each other.
They will. We have plenty of fun things coming down the pipeline. Some of which can be between Null and Kurt. ;)

It is compressed for the game, but in the world it is actually a fairly long time.
We're gonna try and make this more obvious without forcing players to do more required things.

Once the sandbox gets more active I'm sure it'll flow better.

Bro, this game is more of a trainer with a bit of story, while Superhuman is a full blown out visual novel, can't compare the two, different genres.
For the love of god do not mention trainer. We already have enough disagreements with staff over this NOT being a trainer game.

I need to see this list.
I'll ask if I can share it.

You can ask a girl to be your girlfriend at the end of the first segment and you can ask all three girls without any warning. However this just causes them to get mad at you at the start of the second segment.
Yeah that's definitely an oversight.

The main issue is you can't unlock polyamory until the 3rd segment
I'm gonna talk to the devs about the polyamory cap...

Also please add friendship numbers in the UI somewhere.
It's in the works.

There seems to be something screwy going on with the friendship system. Started dating rogue, said she needed to be friends before she is ok with me dating anyone else, so I increase her friendship with Laura and Jean and then asked her if i could date them and she said she's ok with it. But then once i got back from a date a with Laura, Rogue got upset and was mad for a couple of days, plus a I lost a bunch of trust. Now whenever I ask her what she thinks of Laura, she acts like they aren't good friends.
That... sounds like some numbers aren't being calculated correctly. I'll pass this on.

View attachment 3508083
I... didn't realize I ended up dating Laura's twin behind her back.

Traceback:
View attachment 3508089
Yeah this isn't supposed to happen.

Any chance we might see some girl-on-top poses in a future update?
It's in the works.

jerikk

Dec 20, 2021
any reason why we have the multiply/screen sliders instead of a simple color picker? Would be so much nicer for outfits

Reactions: Sweetluvd

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
any reason why we have the multiply/screen sliders instead of a simple color picker? Would be so much nicer for outfits
The main reason is that multiply/screen is how color changing works in Live2D, and since all of our displayables go through Live2D now, we're kind of tied to that system

In case your question is why not make all of the clothes greyscale, color changing can only go so far, especially with detailed shading. We would lose a lot of the nice default coloring that I think makes the default clothes look "real." The color changing system we've implemented is the best I've been able to come up with, but it can only do so much

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
There seems to be something screwy going on with the friendship system. Started dating rogue, said she needed to be friends before she is ok with me dating anyone else, so I increase her friendship with Laura and Jean and then asked her if i could date them and she said she's ok with it. But then once i got back from a date a with Laura, Rogue got upset and was mad for a couple of days, plus a I lost a bunch of trust. Now whenever I ask her what she thinks of Laura, she acts like they aren't good friends.
I also had an issue with the new system: somehow Jean got angry I was dating jean withoug asking her. I got the error window, then this appears after clikcing ignore:
View attachment 3508373
Here's the traceback: View attachment 3508375
Could I get saves from either of you? Can look into it closer.

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Found some console command to make the grind more bearable (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Command:
(replace Rogue with Laura or Jean)
Rogue.love=9000
Rogue.trust=9000
I've added 9000 but the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish each quests, which will reward you with a higher cap

Rogue.pubes='none'
(replace none with bush, growing, hairy, null, shaven, strip or triangle)
Rogue.piercings["nipple"] ="ring"
replace "ring" with "False" or "barbell"
replace "nipple" with "labia" or "belly"

Player.cash=99999
Player.XP=999
Player.level=10
just increasing the level throught cheats doesn't give any [extra points]
Player.ability_points+=10
Player.stamina=4
Player.max_stamina=4

Rogue.throat_training=5
I've added 5 as to not encounter noclip issue
Rogue.oral_training=20
Rogue.stamina=5
Rogue.max_stamina=5

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
  • reduce the amount of white colors in backgrounds. Too many dark-coloured rooms and characters in contrast with brightly-coloured background are hurting my eyes
I know through testing that it is desire if you want them to have an orgasm in the middle of interactions with one but haven't figured out what it might be for getting them to have sex. How I figured it out was the site "saveeditoronline.com". Maybe you could find out but the only way is the console commands as trying to rewrite your save gives a message of modified save.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
thanks, I'll update my post. I also use that site often when tampering with console commands I can't figure out :p
as trying to rewrite your save gives a message of modified save.
I know renpy makes a copy of saves in the %appdata% folder (so if you delete an older version it keeps a copy of the save when you start the updated version) but the devs added a measure (warning text) to check if the saves in appdata are the same in the game folder as a security policy to reduce save manipulation (which is the contrary of my suggestion, to make the grind more bearable, rude tbh)

if it's more than that and the game simply blocks you from playing, maybe you can paste the modified save in both places so the game will let you continue with it

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know through testing that it is desire if you want them to have an orgasm in the middle of interactions with one but haven't figured out what it might be for getting them to have sex. How I figured it out was the site "saveeditoronline.com". Maybe you could find out but the only way is the console commands as trying to rewrite your save gives a message of modified save.
Just noting for everyone, not specifying you, that we cannot assist anyone with bugs or issues if you've used any of the cheat mods or have edited your save.

Yeah new cheating system is working great, rogue runs into my room saying "YOURE DATING LAURA???" when she already knew that and got mad :KEK:
Sadly there was no reasonable way for us to detect relationship levels between girls when the system wasn't there.

They'll cool off, go hang at the pool, ask again, and it's all gucci.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Just noting for everyone, not specifying you, that we cannot assist anyone with bugs or issues if you've used any of the cheat mods or have edited your save.

Sadly there was no reasonable way for us to detect relationship levels between girls when the system wasn't there.

They'll cool off, go hang at the pool, ask again, and it's all gucci.
How to increase the friendship between the girls?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Same places, different time slots.
Out of curiosity, and I'm sorry if you have answered this before and I missed it, do you mean about how taking a shower in the morning or night does not consume stamina? If so, I believe that's working as intended, or at least has been like this since the first beta.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes