ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
bth in general in projecting building mansion of Xmen do you orientated on something like this fan blueprint?
We've collected several mansion layouts and cross-reference to be consistent.

One of my favorite bits of lore is that Nightcrawler built Storm the attic garden with skylights.

And... technically it's not even Beta, it's Alpha. Beta implies a more or less finished project and you're down to polishing and bug fixing. This is more accurately an early Alpha as so much is left to be done.
While content is very Alphaish. I call it beta because the closed alpha didn't have any sex and was just the intro and some random sandbox stuff.

Which will still be significant effort.

Oh... they probably didn't want to hear that.
It's whatever. I more feel pity for people with unrealistic expectations and little patience.

We want to release things when they're ready.

We could upload half-finished content that's buggy but that leads to spaghetti code.

Yeah, I guess that's kinda what I figured. This game really could use a built in cheat menu or something to safely progress quickly if the saves are gonna get broken with updates.
There's no such thing as "safely" using cheats. Also, the update didn't break anything.

Also, we have discussed chapter jumping. So when chapter 2 comes out, you can click a check box saying if you did the content of the previous season.

*finds thread, sees this post on first page*

Damn, that's embarrassing- wait, why are there 60+ pages, did people really keep arguing with this dork after he got caught out like that for-

jfc, you people have zero taste. Also, you folks do realize this dude is just running random chicks through an AI filter for art, right? The details in the backgrounds he forgets to paint over give it away.
Dude, you're quoting 2-year-old posts from a guy so obsessed with giving us grief that the staff stepped in and put a stop to him.

We are on page 316 and have two years' worth of progress. I mean no offense in this but judging the current build of the game, by images that were leaked without permission makes you look like an idiot just trying to stir drama.

Either check out the current build of the game or leave. No one cares about your attempts to be edgy or gain someone's brownie points.

honestly, if I had to choose between these regular content updates or stuff like cheat menus, I know which way I'm going every time. hopefully someone enterprising will mod something in once the patches stabilise
Someone did.

Here it is.

For example, adjust the height, choose the physical type, add body mutations like tails, change the size of the penis, texture of the skin and etc.
Yeah no. Sorry to be blunt but I'm gonna have to put a stop to this train of thought. Maybe in the future, and it's very unlikely, we can add some things to Null but the stuff you're suggesting would cause delays with art and programming time. We're still currently lagging behind in a brown skin tone.

Null will always be a 6-foot-tall, moderately attractive, relatively fit young man with a dick that is between 9 and 11 inches depending on how you look at it.

Maybe skin texture can be looked into? We have fish ears with green skin as an option so maybe some scales to go full black lagoon. Though that's pushing it.

Okay, maybe I assumed it was more broken than it is. I just saw a bunch of error messages and then events that shouldn't be happening and figured all the triggers were screwed up, but what you said sounds about right. Thanks.
If the error messages persist, and you didn't use cheats, please post your save.

I dunno if this is a bug report of if these girls are hard to please. When you're going to cum the girls will say something along of the lines of "put it where you want it" but will only accept cumming on the floor. The dialog should be reworked if they won't agree to anything else. More buggy though is when you let her choose and the game chooses something she wont accept. Rogue kicked me out of her room because she was unhappy with where she told me to cum I guess?
Even on 0.3a, this was the behavior so it's not a bug with this version. I'm not sure it is a bug, but I'll let the staff answer to that one.
Even on 0.3a, this was the behavior so it's not a bug with this version. I'm not sure it is a bug, but I'll let the staff answer to that one. But the game has a thing where if you ask/push on things they don't want to do, they'll get angry. This actually is a feature that both this game and it's inspiration, Rogue-Like Evolution, both share.
I explained myself poorly. The issue is you can select Let X Decide and then they'll get pissed at what you chose. But you didn't choose, they did.
So you're saying that on the menu where you're given a choice, you select "Let <insert girl name here> decide". They'll then decided and then get mad at you as if you chose something they didn't want?
Sounds like some fine-tuning issues. I'll pass it on to the dev team.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
So you're saying that on the menu where you're given a choice, you select "Let <insert girl name here> decide". They'll then decided and then get mad at you as if you chose something they didn't want?
Feel free to also pass on that this game is fucking excellent outside of that and a few other little quibbles.

This game is cashing that checks that rogue-like:evolution wrote.
I don't work with them. I just do the cheat injector for fun. Make sure to tag them (most likely ShinyBoots) on this issue as that is definitely new and, possibly, a result of new variable instantiation from version upgrade.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
People rarely realize that a significant part of what they see in art is their own interpretation of it.

So, in that regard all art is to some degree a Rorschach test.
I just find interesting when people use "anything coded" since that's not "that's how it comes off to me" but rather "how the artist intended for it to be interpreted"
Which is something artists simply do most of the time, bro here just severely misunderstood the intention for this one, lol.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I just find interesting when people use "anything coded" since that's not "that's how it comes off to me" but rather "how the artist intended for it to be interpreted"
Which is something artists simply do most of the time, bro here just severely misunderstood the intention for this one, lol.
My favorite is when people try to insist that there's something in the work that the author explicitly said there isn't. I had an English teacher in high school that did that. Man... fuck that guy. Probably the worst English teacher I've ever had. Tried everyday to push his religion down our throats to the point where the the students that were already Christians were like "Dude... that's fucked up."

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
*finds thread, sees this post on first page*

Damn, that's embarrassing- wait, why are there 60+ pages, did people really keep arguing with this dork after he got caught out like that for-

jfc, you people have zero taste. Also, you folks do realize this dude is just running random chicks through an AI filter for art, right? The details in the backgrounds he forgets to paint over give it away.
and now esteemed troll, please look at the date when this post was written and then look at the current date on the calendar, do you see the difference or is it too difficult for your bird brain?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I don't care, it looks good, especially the people. At least that's my opinion of the current build, perhaps it didn't look so great earlier in development.

Clincher

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, about AI art...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very, VERY reminiscent of AI art. Nipples, genitals, thighs and midriff. I was... surprised, to be honest.

Last edited:

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
I feel stupid. but how do I actually spend the 2 skil points I have on anything? Clicking the cells doesn't seem have any effect.
Base Profile Screenshot 2024.04.05 - 15.56.01.05.png

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Yeah, asking permission is like a fetish in this game or something, irl chicks get irritated if you do that, they just wanna get fucked.
Probably my only real criticism of this great game. The constant need for consent is irritating. I just assumed this is how young people have sex these days...haha. Should be changed where she just objects if you go to far rather having to ask for every action.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Probably my only real criticism of this great game. The constant need for consent is irritating. I just assumed this is how young people have sex these days...haha. Should be changed where she just objects if you go to far rather having to ask for every action.
It's how older virgins would like young people to have sex these days, it's the same as it ever was.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
While playing v0.4a with the girls incorrectly getting heartbroken and pissed off at you dating someone else/themselves without telling them has been a trip, it has gotten me to thinking...

See, I contextualised it as them getting angry over a misunderstanding and being to stubborn to admit they were wrong. And as this type of thing happens with irl relationships too, it felt like a interesting opportunity to explore this other side of the girls' personality without having to be a jerk to them. Would be even better if there was a way to apologize and smooth things over faster instead of just waiting. (Aside from Laura heartbroken that I'm dating Laura without telling Laura, I got Rogue devastated that I'm with Jean after she's been saying how cute me and the redhead look together. Feels bad man.)

I got to thinking it would be interesting if the girls' moods could be affected by other factors, like bad grades or the danger room being out of order or something. Or like, have them misunderstand you hanging out with someone not in the harem or a rumor about you. Giving you the chance to earn / lose tons of points for how you handle them at those points.

I don't know, I'm just musing on having them feel even more like normal, flawed human beings we want the best for.

MalkavianVamp

Feb 22, 2023
While playing v0.4a with the girls incorrectly getting heartbroken and pissed off at you dating someone else/themselves without telling them has been a trip, it has gotten me to thinking...

See, I contextualised it as them getting angry over a misunderstanding and being to stubborn to admit they were wrong. And as this type of thing happens with irl relationships too, it felt like a interesting opportunity to explore this other side of the girls' personality without having to be a jerk to them. Would be even better if there was a way to apologize and smooth things over faster instead of just waiting. (Aside from Laura heartbroken that I'm dating Laura without telling Laura, I got Rogue devastated that I'm with Jean after she's been saying how cute me and the redhead look together. Feels bad man.)

I got to thinking it would be interesting if the girls' moods could be affected by other factors, like bad grades or the danger room being out of order or something. Or like, have them misunderstand you hanging out with someone not in the harem or a rumor about you. Giving you the chance to earn / lose tons of points for how you handle them at those points.

I don't know, I'm just musing on having them feel even more like normal, flawed human beings we want the best for.
Great idea hope dev takes into account

Reactions: DarkLurker12

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, about AI art...
Very, VERY reminiscent of AI art. Nipples, genitals, thighs and midriff. I was... surprised, to be honest.
AI Art can't handle paper dolls. This is what she actually looks like in the game files. AI literally can't make paper dolls like this at this time.

This many interchangeable parts that fit together without seams or errors needs an actual artist.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Yeah, about AI art...
For me also has AI art vibes, but the game was created some years ago when AI art was not available as it is now, I don't know how the make it but the art just looks like that.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
For me also has AI art vibes, but the game was created some years ago when AI art was not available as it is now, I don't know how the make it but the art just looks like that.
Dude, that is nothing like AI art. I've been friends with a lot of artists for decades and I can tell you that AI art is nowhere near this kind of work. Forget the jokes about too many teeth or fingers from AI, the colours for the skin tone alone should be enough to tell you that this was done by a human artist. Humans generated by AI art have a very cold, plastic tone to them, making it look more akin to a doll than a person, contrary to how this looks warm, it gives the impression that if you were able to poke the arm, there would be a degree of give and bounce, unlike AI art that, as I said, just looks like a cheap doll.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes