Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
So, I'm running into several occurances at the end of chapter 1 when in the hot and heavy stuff with the girls that the selections I choose aren't the ones that the game responds to. Lets say I ask them to make out and they respond with That's not going anywhere close to my ass.... and that gets counted as a bad choice and the penalties are applied. very frustrating sometimes when trying to balance the girls out and suddenly they start to get up and walk out on you after giving you a negative and then they are miffed at you.

• Haha
Reactions: armond

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I remember correctly chapter 2 has storm already confirmed which leaves 3 more girls for that chapter. who would be your guys' ideal three? what are your guesses?
My ideal would be:
Kitty
Wanda
Magik

My guesses would be:
Kitty
Jubilee
Polaris
Wait,since when chapter 2 will have 4 girls?
Did I miss the addition of 1 to the promised 3 girls?

Jul 28, 2017
I don't think as far as I know there will be three girls per chapter
in the next chapter Ororo will be added leaving the other two girls who are added in doubt as to who will be

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Apparently that was a bit of an overreaction on the part of the Devs when some... people wanted it to be a rape simulator instead of a dating sim. They basically did it to spite that lot. As Shiny says they will calm it down at some point, probably before going on to Chapter 2.
"I pity the fool that would try to rape X-23!" -Mr T
After all, her claws and fighting skills are separate from her mutant power.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
It is absolutely possible for an artist to run parts of their work through AI tools to "enhance" the quality and detail.
Yes, but are the tools able to consistent enough for all the bits and pieces to not look out of place?

By presenting my argument as if I believe that art was entirely the result of AI, you distort my argument and cast me in a more dishonest light.
Which was not my intention, I apologize.

Will be first to admit I was wrong, no shame in that.
I'll admit I was wrong too as I saw malice where there was none similar to you seeing AI art where there was none.

Ron works closely with the artists. If there was AI he would know.

I don't think as far as I know there will be three girls per chapter
in the next chapter Ororo will be added leaving the other two girls who are added in doubt as to who will be
There will be 3 girls per chapter. This is to save our sanity and to ensure updates don't take a year to release. Girls we had to cut but are important to the plot will probably be represented by a silhouette like Cecilia is currently.

These girls, and possibly Cecilia, will have their own art when made romancable. However, we're not 100% sure when. It'd be a point where it wouldn't be considered a work overload.

My personal guess, not an official statement from the team, would be during the chapter 6 updates as that's when we'll be adding things we couldn't fit the first go around.

Some people will be disappointed in who we choose to cut but I give my word that as long as the spark of creativity is there, we will add them to the game eventually.

Hey, that's our word. :mad:

Jokes aside, as a card-carrying member of the dick-suckers association I ask you not to use slurs against the pearl clutchers. Gives them more importance than they deserve.

There is a game that recently came out where you essentially get to do that.

It's... not for me that much I'll tell you.

Last edited:

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Apparently that was a bit of an overreaction on the part of the Devs when some... people wanted it to be a rape simulator instead of a dating sim. They basically did it to spite that lot. As Shiny says they will calm it down at some point, probably before going on to Chapter 2.
Not exactly an overreaction, but we had (and occasionally still get) an influx of people who basically said 'hey, love the game, great stuff, but what if I want to roleplay as a explicit rapist abuser, maybe giving the odd corrective beating, when can I expect that to be implemented?' And when they were told it's not that kind of game and it's not going to happen, they started playing games of 'okay, but what if we do it with a nod and a wink, what if it's made clear they actually love it, what if my girlfriend who lives in Canada asks', like they were trying to use a semantic Konami Code, and at no point were they taking 'no' for an answer. And on the off-chance they eventually did, they'd storm off calling us a bunch of fedora-wearing beta cucks, or whatever the preferred insult of the day is. Basically, they wanted this art, these characters and this writing but not in this game and, sadly for them, it's kind of a package deal.

It's great if that's what you're into, but there's literally dozens of other games that cater to you. We love getting constructive feedback and suggestions, but demands for sweeping changes that are the exact opposite of what we're doing? Not so much.

RubyO

May 21, 2018
Oh yes, artists certainly do try to put meaning into things, and sometimes they do it even unintentionally (an unconscious bias that they put in without explicitly meaning to), but it seems to me that most people don't actually get what the artist intended unless it was blatantly obvious, seeing instead their own interpretation based on their own biases.
In total fairness to myself, the dev in the thread did say they were gay :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, but are the tools able to consistent enough for all the bits and pieces to not look out of place?

Which was not my intention, I apologize.

I'll admit I was wrong too as I saw malice where there was none similar to you seeing AI art where there was none.

Ron works closely with the artists. If there was AI he would know.

There will be 3 girls per chapter. This is to save our sanity and to ensure updates don't take a year to release. Girls we had to cut but are important to the plot will probably be represented by a silhouette like Cecilia is currently.

These girls, and eventually Cecilia, will have their own art. However, we're not 100% sure when. It'd be a point where it wouldn't be considered a work overload.

My personal guess, not an official statement from the team, would be during the chapter 6 updates as that's when we'll be adding things we couldn't fit the first go around.

Some people will be disappointed in who we choose to cut but I give my word that as long as the spark of creativity is there, we will add them to the game eventually.

Hey, that's our word. :mad:

Jokes aside, as a card-carrying member of the dick-suckers association I ask you not to use slurs against the pearl clutchers. Gives them more importance than they deserve.

It's... not for me that much I'll tell you.
As long as you don't cut essentials characters like Emma and Kitty no problem.
My favorites are Kitty, X-23, Rogue and Wolfsbane
well, X-23 and Rogue are already in the game, just wait for Kitty and Wolfsbane
will be added
View attachment 3516164
That was my 3 favorites not in the game yet.
Of course I will like some more characters like
Sage,Polaris,Jubilee,Magik,Psylocke,Dazzler,Ruby,Rachel,Megan and Hope Summers

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Looking at the comments, its quite surprising how many people ask for anal-only, I know this game is on the hands of the devs and they don't want to allow such thing for each girl but is a somewhat weird decision allowing the action for some girls and not for others, like, girls get pushed to do things that makes them feel uncomfortable and also there will be implemented rough play in the future, all can be done before regular sex except anal. Also, limiting such thing is kinda weird for a sandbox game.

I don't want to push the topic further because devs already say it will be implemented in the future, (Although I wanted Jean and Laura for anal-only :() is their game, they know what they want to do with the game and what they don't. Just leaving my thoughts about it.

In something kinda related, I'll be honest, after reading some X-Men comics I feel kinda off the personality of Jean in relation with her TNH counter part, I also can't see how the comics can determinate their sexual preferences, but I just read some comics, the devs seem more passionate X-Men in general.

Dude, that is nothing like AI art. I've been friends with a lot of artists for decades and I can tell you that AI art is nowhere near this kind of work. Forget the jokes about too many teeth or fingers from AI, the colours for the skin tone alone should be enough to tell you that this was done by a human artist. Humans generated by AI art have a very cold, plastic tone to them, making it look more akin to a doll than a person, contrary to how this looks warm, it gives the impression that if you were able to poke the arm, there would be a degree of give and bounce, unlike AI art that, as I said, just looks like a cheap doll.
I say "AI vibes" because it has that somehow realistic drawing and texturize coloring that AI does. However, I don't think that is a bad thing, quite the contrary, I think the art is great, is way "too good to be truth" and that is why people say that is AI because they can't believe that someone takes the dedication to make visuals like this.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
To be clear, I never really paid attention to the whole asking for permission during the scenes, my brain was busy paying attention to better looking details, but sure, it would be nice when the sex talk is fixed to be less robotic lol.

Reactions: vireker

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
As long as you don't cut essentials characters like Emma and Kitty no problem.

That was my 3 favorites not in the game yet.
Of course I will like some more characters like
Sage,Polaris,Jubilee,Magik,Psylocke,Dazzler,Ruby,Rachel,Megan and Hope Summers
Magik and Psylocke would be great, same with Dazzler. Man, Hope Summers would be so weird. Alternative future where Jeanand Scott got together? Imagine Jean and Hope's reaction lol.
Actually, Oyakodon material...
Damn, actually put her on the list.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Magik and Psylocke would be great, same with Dazzler. Man, Hope Summers would be so weird. Alternative future where Jeanand Scott got together? Imagine Jean and Hope's reaction lol.
Im hoping the stepford cuckoos make it in. that would be something completely new

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Not to nerd out or anything but Hope Summers isn't Jean's or Scott's kid. her only connection is being adopted by Cable and taking his last name. Though I guess her taking that name would imply the existence of Cable which is Jean and Scott's kid.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Oh indeed, that is something would end badly for anyone who tried it. I suppose the Hulk could manage it, but I think he'd end up with scars to last a lifetime for the effort. Or he'd get his dick cut off...

But these are the type of people that only care about "putting women in their place" and so aren't concerned about the logic of it. As long as a strong and capable woman is brought down, that is all they care about.

Oy gevalt.

Not exactly an overreaction
IIRC that was how Shiny described it several pages back, a bit of an extreme response to what you described.
I certainly can't blame you lot for it under the circumstances.

I imagine this entry on the List of No directly stems from that as well:
**Rape/Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment:** The team is not comfortable drawing or writing these situations, nor do we think it would benefit the game in any way. Sorry, this is non-negotiable. Everything will be consensual, full stop.
I like the "full stop" at the end. Several other things on the list are "we might do it in the future", or "it would be too much work at this time", or even "yeah, not into that" or "doesn't fit the tone of the game universe", but this one is made rather exceptionally clearly stated as not happening. :)

I do 'love' the notion that if you aren't into rape and abuse you are 'obviously' some weak pathetic excuse for a male. Or at least if you don't support their kink for rape you are a pathetic excuse for a male.
Which is kinda weak and pathetic, if you ask me (which no one did).

In total fairness to myself, the dev in the thread did say they were gay
Not exactly.
ShinyBoots is the community manager, and has said he is gay. However he is a guy, so he is into Nightcrawler (and possibly others), I very much doubt he cares about lesbian stuff in the slightest. Further he has made it clear that there is no current intention of homosexual content in the game (and on Discord it is even in the List of No - things that aren't going to happen, so don't ask).

That isn't to say that there may not be some lesbian content in the game, but... my guess it would only be in the context of the girls doing stuff while with Null.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes