Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
This game caught my eye recently. I'm only up to where I'm starting to date the girls, but I do see promise in this game. There's some differences from Rogue-Like I enjoy. You gave Laura (X-23) a bit more dominant personality. In fact, I think your game gives the characters a bit more personality. Jean is a bit more of a nerd, nightcrawler is your friend/taxi, etc. The X-Mansion feels a bit more like the X-Mansion with all the X-Men around. I like your game's quest and skill layout a bit better. It'll be interesting to see how the powers will affect gameplay in the future. This game doesn't feel as grindy as Rogue-like, but to be honest I cheat in Rogue-like to get to the parts I like.

I'm guessing the art is AI generated? If so, bravo. I didn't realize you could achieve that with AI. I can't wait to see if Emma Frost makes it in.

• Angry
Reactions: SomeoneX22

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Some of the folks in RLE's thread want Charles.
Some in our community claim to as well.

It'll be interesting to see how the powers will affect gameplay in the future.
Oh we have plans. :sneaky:

I'm guessing the art is AI generated?
Nope. I've been searching the AI art tag on this website and there's no similarity whatsoever. So either people need to get their eyes checked or everyone else is using a really bad program.

I'm actually disappointed. I've heard of a lot of good idea pitches but nothing came of them because the creator didn't know how to draw and couldn't afford to pay someone. With AI art, that's no longer an obstacle.

So seeing a bunch of games that are at most mid is making me second-guess some people.

Plans for sluttier pet names? Maybe in private/in bed?
Yes.

Although we aren't gonna lean into degradation. Primarily because none on the team are into it and I doubt we'd be able to portray it properly.

We may have a degradation-lite character. Though it'd be more of a light bullying kink.

And Null will not be sharing girls with other guys.
Much to my dismay.

Though not even in a NTR way. It ain't NTR if Kurt is a member of my harem.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I'm guessing the art is AI generated? If so, bravo. I didn't realize you could achieve that with AI.
Oh well, that's very simple: You can't achieve that with AI, because it's not AI.

Kurt and other bros will be getting their own separate love interests, so no competition. And Null will not be sharing girls with other guys.
1712514556412.png

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Glad you're enjoying it. And the art is all entirely drawn by a person, not generated.

My mistake, my apologies. It reminded me of art in the style AI does. However, with much better hands.

EDIT: I've been playing the last several hours. Any plans to introduce Cyclops as the jealous ex or anything? I'm not saying he has to be a hook up option, but for Jean it might throw a nice curve into her storyline. I really enjoy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think your game builds the world better.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
At what point can I convince Rogue to let me date other girls? I'm at Chapter I: Spring right now and have her at over 500 love and trust, her and Jean are also getting alon pretty well.
Will she ever be ready or should I just start going on dates with Jean as well, take the -50 Trust penalty and go on from there?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
At what point can I convince Rogue to let me date other girls? I'm at Chapter I: Spring right now and have her at over 500 love and trust, her and Jean are also getting alon pretty well.
Will she ever be ready or should I just start going on dates with Jean as well, take the -50 Trust penalty and go on from there?
I think you are about 100 points short on trust? Can't recall if it's 600 or 650.

Reactions: PlayingOneHanded

swishswishdab

Apr 8, 2019
I can't increase rogue's love or trust past 250. I've done all the dates and the quest is telling me to get her stats to 300 but they just won't go up past 250? Am I stupid?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
I can't increase rogue's love or trust past 250. I've done all the dates and the quest is telling me to get her stats to 300 but they just won't go up past 250? Am I stupid?
Has thou considered progressing the main story? Every season is capped, so it's fall - 250, winter - 500, spring - 750, summer - 1000

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Has thou considered progressing the main story? Every season is capped, so it's fall - 250, winter - 500, spring - 750, summer - 1000
Is there a level cap of 5? I just don't seem to be leveling up and I'm unsure if it's a level cap or I haven't progressed enough storywise.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there a level cap of 5? I just don't seem to be leveling up and I'm unsure if it's a level cap or I haven't progressed enough storywise.
Verily, the level cap hath been set to 5. Though it may increase as the years pass!

Reactions: Corbous1
Apr 7, 2019
I just had a very strange bug. I raised Rogues Trust and Love to 700+ and she allowed me to date others. I asked her for Jean and X-23 and she allowed both. I then went on the first date with Jean and on the next morning Rogue got mad for me dating X-23 behind her back. First, I can't even date X-23 yet even though her Love and Trust are above 450. Second, why would she be mad at me dating X-23 when I was dating Jean?

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I just had a very strange bug. I raised Rogues Trust and Love to 700+ and she allowed me to date others. I asked her for Jean and X-23 and she allowed both. I then went on the first date with Jean and on the next morning Rogue got mad for me dating X-23 behind her back. First, I can't even date X-23 yet even though her Love and Trust are above 450. Second, why would she be mad at me dating X-23 when I was dating Jean?
The relationship system is screwy right now. You can look through older posts and see the girls getting mad at you for dating themselves even. Probably best to wait for a patch.

Reactions: ARB582
Apr 7, 2019
The relationship system is screwy right now. You can look through older posts and see the girls getting mad at you for dating themselves even. Probably best to wait for a patch.
Aw, that's too bad. Is there a way to "redeem" myself or are the eternally pissed at me now?

When is one usually able to date X-23? It feels like her relationship sidequests somehow didn't progress past friendship.
The hookup mechanic also seems weird because you get access to it before dating which results in petting without being allowd to kiss which makes little sense to me.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
Okay, finished the main quest line. All in all pretty promising game. A good tribute to Rogue-Like, but I feel like is more clear in it's objectives and menus. It's less grindy than Oni's game and I feel like it builds the world better. The girls each have their own distinct personalities and stuff like getting the girls gifts to decorate their rooms is a nice addition. That's good stuff. You also have several x-men outside the core love interests appearing. In the future, I hope it builds upon that, and of course more love interests would be nice. More outfit choices and pet names will be great in the future. And I want to make it clear I like the art style. Whoever drew that Juggernaut scene, bravo.

Any complaints? Not really, as I know it's still early in this game's development life. I'd like to see some of the angry girlfriend stuff worked on. I'm not sure how to get X-23 to be friends with Jean. Meanwhile, Jean got pissed at me for going on a date with Rogue despite the fact I asked if she's was cool with me dating Rogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mutation8888

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
For those experiencing weird cheating errors, I just found this posted by Ron Chon on Discord:

from the saves I've seen, the majority of people experiencing a "you cheated" confrontation upon loading into 0.4a had previously triggered a cheating flag in their game that had never resolved (probably because of a bug in the cheating event's conditions that I fixed along the way to 0.4a). it seems like the 0.4a update uncovered a bunch of these old offenses and is retroactively punishing y'all

the cleanest solution I can think of is just to give Player's a mulligan on cheating that occurred before 0.4a. so, upon your first time loading into 0.4b, any cheating history will be wiped

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes