ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I hope it builds upon that, and of course more love interests would be nice.
We have characters called "Buddies" who you will be able to interact with. Kurt is the first of these.

Obviously, the girls take priority but when time and budget permit you'll be able to hang out with Kurt. Stuff planned is playing games in the rec room and hanging at the mall. Colossus is the first planned addition to the buddies system.

We will also be adding three love interests per chapter. All girls will continue to get story updates and we won't have to struggle to come up with ideas because the X-Men writers were really good at ensemble storytelling.

For parts of the timeline where more than three girls are introduced, we will have to cut some and save them for inclusion later to make sure we don't overload ourselves.

Girls who are added will be kept a secret until their debut. Buddies aren't beholden to that rule but we don't like to overpromise. One fun idea that has been mentioned since the introduction of Kurt is taking Wolverine to a bar so he can get drunk.

More outfit choices and pet names will be great in the future.
We have a lot of plans for this. When it comes to outfits, nothing is off the table. We even have an outfit suggestion channel in the discord.

Meanwhile, Jean got pissed at me for going on a date with Rogue despite the fact I asked if she's was cool with me dating Rogue.
This is a known bug that we're working on.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
We have characters called "Buddies" who you will be able to interact with. Kurt is the first of these.

Obviously, the girls take priority but when time and budget permit you'll be able to hang out with Kurt. Stuff planned is playing games in the rec room and hanging at the mall. Colossus is the first planned addition to the buddies system.

Girls who are added will be kept a secret until their debut. Buddies aren't beholden to that rule but we don't like to overpromise. One fun idea that has been mentioned since the introduction of Kurt is taking Wolverine to a bar so he can get drunk.
Here come Nightbrowler, Brolossus, Wolverbro, Cybrops, Icebro, Brost, Brongel, Cannonbro, Brospot, Bropath, Cabro, Broshop, Brorge, maybe Bronshee and Sunbro.

Mikail24

Feb 23, 2021
Hi Devs, ik the last few days have been pretty wild since the new release, but I hope it is known that we all truly love the game so far and hope to see what you drop next as the upcoming weeks and months approach. I don't want to jinx it, but I believe that this could become the best "trainer"ish game in existence if you continue to put as much love and care into it as you have thus far. Don't let too many weirdos ruin your passion for this project, you're doing amazing so far. I really appreciate it!

Mikail24

Feb 23, 2021
We lean more towards dating sim. :unsure:

But we appreciate your comments none the less.
You're right, I think since it's still in early development it kinda gives more of a trainer vibe, but I'm sure once more stuff is added and new environments/backstories are explored we'll get that full dating sim feel. I'm excited regardless, I'm having a lot of fun!

SolSpell

May 1, 2022
Will the three girls be added immediately in a new chapter, like in chapter 1? Or will their introductions be spaced out over the seasons?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Will the three girls be added immediately in a new chapter, like in chapter 1? Or will their introductions be spaced out over the seasons?
Probably all in the Autumn season of Chapter 2.
Otherwise one girl will get 4 seasons with Null, one with 3 and the third will only get 2 seasons with Null and that just doesn't sound right or fair, now does it?

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I imagine 3 new girls will be added in Fall of chapter 2 but spread out by a few days in-game like with Jean who we met a few days after getting to the mansion

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
We will also be adding three love interests per chapter. All girls will continue to get story updates and we won't have to struggle to come up with ideas because the X-Men writers were really good at ensemble storytelling.
Is there a plan on how this is going to interact with the friendship system? Assumably by the end of chapter 1 you'll already be dating all three girls, do you need to have those three girls hang out with the new three girls to be friends enough to want allow the new girls to be dated without throwing a fit? This is only going to be more and more daunting the more girls you add.

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
** HELP **
How do i get more Stars?

View attachment 3523427
You only get those (ability points) when you level up. And since the level is capped at 5, you only get so many.

Code:
define max_level = [5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30]

label level_up:
    if Player.level < max_level[chapter - 1] and Player.XP >= Player.XP_goal:
        $ Player.level += 1

$ update_messages.append("{color=%s}%s{/color} is now {color=%s}Level %s{/color}" % ("#feba00", Player.first_name, "#feba00", Player.level))

$ Player.ability_points += 1

qoobiq

Mar 10, 2018
Nice work, Ron Chon!
I love this game and would like to participate as a translator, but ran into a problem. Not all string data supports translation, so code adjustments are needed. Maybe I'm raising this issue at the wrong time and it's already planned, but I didn't find an answer in this thread. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
We have a lot of plans for this. When it comes to outfits, nothing is off the table. We even have an outfit suggestion channel in the discord.
Oh shit, in that case i would love to petition nicknaming Laura either Alice or McGee. Complete with the outfit/halloween costume.

Clipboard01.jpg

Atleast the stripped stockings. Those thighs of her's need them stockings.

Last edited:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Guys, please help me, I am at a loss.

Being a hardcore redhead connaisseur myself and having only played this game and its obvious inspiration and never seen any X-Men show or cartoon, which portrayal of Jean is the most lore accurate?

The portrayals couldn't be more different imo and I'd love to know what the "real" character of my favourite redheaded mutant is. :)

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Guys, please help me, I am at a loss.

Being a hardcore redhead connaisseur myself and having only played this game and its obvious inspiration and never seen any X-Men show or cartoon, which portrayal of Jean is the most lore accurate?

The portrayals couldn't be more different imo and I'd love to know what the "real" character of my favourite redheaded mutant is. :)
Depends on which portrayals you're talking about. You said you haven't seen any shows and cartoons. Are you talking about in this game compared to how she is in RLE? If that's the case, Oni has not kept his contempt for the Jean Grey character and his subsequent warped portrayal of her a secret, so her portrayal in this game is closer to the source material. Though, to see the "real" character you would have to find some back issues of the original 'Uncanny X-men' comics featuring the new team since that's the source material.

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Depends on which portrayals you're talking about. You said you haven't seen any shows and cartoons. Are you talking about in this game compared to how she is in RLE? If that's the case, Oni has not kept his contempt for the Jean Grey character and his subsequent warped portrayal of her a secret, so her portrayal in this game is closer to the source material. Though, to see the "real" character you would have to find some back issues of the original 'Uncanny X-men' comics featuring the new team since that's the source material.
thank you very much. Yes that was what I was wondering

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes