fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
so yeah I sort of assumed last night that I'd gotten to the point where it would work but turns out no as freddybelow confirms..

I'm not sure if it means i would have gotten a greenlight from all 3 to be with the others had i already finished all dates before: i got all dates of R and J, but only the first allowed poly (maybe this was automatic since I had already got gf-status with J).

As explained below, having not gone thru 3 dates with L before I got jealous J, means the development of "Laura Relationship" will have to wait. And, seeing that all "X Realtionship" quests are "side Quests" it should not effect the rest of the game.

thanks for the explanation..

I hope I haven't missed anything by gifting them everything i could afford regularly...

funny how i sort of expected the game to be much smaller, like thru the grind to increase options in season one was how i''m getting most of the game...

problem now, i don't see how i can stop playing before i got to work next week. (this is why i haven't touched a serious PC game in a decade)... this is so FUN!
Update on my case... At around 700+ love/trust, I finally got Rogue to accept poly, but I noticed it happened when I reached the summer chapter, dunno if its a requirement but it's what worked for me

Blob

May 7, 2017
Context clues me boy. If you're still confused, look at Rogue's relationship tab.
I mean I get that's about making her submissive or something, what I wanna know is how the system works when I pick the thumbs down option. Can I turn her dominant instead later down the line? Or do I just miss out on content when I refuse the quirk options?

Oh and Rogue's relationship tab doesn't actually display anything yet after this scene.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I mean I get that's about making her submissive or something, what I wanna know is how the system works when I pick the thumbs down option. Can I turn her dominant instead later down the line? Or do I just miss out on content when I refuse the quirk options?

Oh and Rogue's relationship tab doesn't actually display anything yet after this scene.
it basically means you discourage that quirk. it doesn't mean you can make her more dominant down the road

Reactions: Blob

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Or do I just miss out on content when I refuse the quirk options?
No more than you would in accepting quirks.

With the rework we've separated Rogue's submissiveness into how she is in bed and how she is in your relationship.

I believe selecting the option in the provided example would make her more submissive in the relationship.

BUT TO BE 100% CLEAR FOR EVERYONE HAPPENING TO READ THIS.

Quirks do not add or subtract content.

They change the tone of content.

Example. A dangerous fight is coming up?

Normal Jean: As your senior I'll support you!

Big Sis Jean: As your big sis I'll protect you!

Normal Rogue: I got your back sugah.

Submissive Rogue: You'll stop the bad guys right? (Playful in tone)

Normal X-23: Remember your training and we can succeed.

Yandere X-23: I will make them regret being born if they even look at you!

Edit: The writers will obviously present this in a more narrative compelling way.

testington

Oct 2, 2017
What you described sounds like they agreed to be your girlfriend, but haven't agreed to being poly yet. Doesn't sound like a bug, sounds like you got confused.

We're working on both the poly and cheating system so it's more clear.
Oh okay i think i got you! So when they said they're not ready for this and the game told me to bring it up to them at a later time they didn't mean the whole relationship but just the part of other partners?
I WAS very confused about that sorry
You can't just pick and choose what part of a relationship you want silly rogue! It's a package deal!

Thanks for clarifying now i see the whole thing clearer and it makes sense! :)

Also thank you for the advice FacelessVixen
Thats a good idea to avoid any kind of overlap or confusion and you don't have to give up on any potential LI.
Just kinda do it in order.

This thread and you people are way nicer than i was expecting.
Maybe because the last question i asked was in the BaDik one and damn.. i don't wanna go there ever again.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Oh okay i think i got you! So when they said they're not ready for this and the game told me to bring it up to them at a later time they didn't mean the whole relationship but just the part of other partners?
I WAS very confused about that sorry
You can't just pick and choose what part of a relationship you want silly rogue! It's a package deal!

Thanks for clarifying now i see the whole thing clearer and it makes sense! :)

Also thank you for the advice FacelessVixen
Thats a good idea to avoid any kind of overlap or confusion and you don't have to give up on any potential LI.
Just kinda do it in order.

This thread and you people are way nicer than i was expecting.
Maybe because the last question i asked was in the BaDik one and damn.. i don't wanna go there ever again.
Yep, you got it. I'll take a peek at that section and see if there's anything quick I can do to make it a little more clear.

Questions are very welcome here!!

The quirk info will unlock once you've encouraged or discouraged a quirk at least twice or, if that fails, once you unlock free customization of quirks with that character. The idea being that you have to see the quirk in action a couple times before you figure out what the character's deal is!

Jinx32

Jul 29, 2023
nvm, it increased. anyway, does anyone knows when you can have sex with each of them? i already have laura's love and trust around 850 and she doesnt want to have sex yet.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
nvm, it increased. anyway, does anyone knows when you can have sex with each of them? i already have laura's love and trust around 850 and she doesnt want to have sex yet.
Because like Rogue, Laura will only have sex at 1000 Love and Trust

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
she is over 1000 on both love and trust but she won't let me have sex with her yet
How can she be over 1000 when that's the cap? Did you use console commands to raise those stats? If so, you've probably not raised the necessary flags.

Normally, Laura will come to Null about sex.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Because like Rogue, Laura will only have sex at 1000 Love and Trust
It's actually been lowered to 750/750, I think back in 0.4 or so?

But yeah, sex is gated by developing the relationship. You have to wait for them to approach you and say they're ready for it.

4.60 star(s) 147 Votes