derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
So what is fucking like exactly? Is it on par with what RLE offers or is it something more?
As of the beta... it's a little less robust than RLE but pretty close. Similar in concept in that you have a large menu of options to select (Which she may or may not accept based on her stats) and visual animations. It's my understanding they are fleshing it out in later builds though.

Edit: I should note that the "First time" is purely scripted and you just click/watch. The free-form stuff happens after.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
what about positions? i am hoping its more varied than 1-2 positions in Rogue like? art is wayb etter true but 1-2 positions would be meh at best

derpnibbles

Jul 28, 2017
what about positions? i am hoping its more varied than 1-2 positions in Rogue like? art is wayb etter true but 1-2 positions would be meh at best
It depends on what you're doing but the number should be similar. Each action has between 1 and 3 options for how to do it. Like when you're going down on a girl you can tell her to lay back or turn around.

I believe there are more overall depictions for how a girl is positioned than RLE but not all of them are used for each action. If I remember correctly rogue like has vague frontal/missionary, vague doggy-ish, and blowjob.

At least in the build I have access to within missionary there's two variants, there's 3 for giving oral, etc.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Some sex positions have been pushed back to future updates due to wanting them to be presentable. They are actually the hardest thing to program without having a dedicated animator. The large wardrobe given to the characters is also a technical speedbump for sex scenes. However, we will make sure things function before we ship it out to you.

This is our first project and as I've mentioned several times, we will be going back and touching up core systems as we improve in skill and as the dev team grows.

Believe me when I say we are planning and preparing for there to be a lot of positions with creative use of comic-book panels.

blackocean10

Feb 4, 2022
Some sex positions have been pushed back to future updates due to wanting them to be presentable. They are actually the hardest thing to program without having a dedicated animator. The large wardrobe given to the characters is also a technical speedbump for sex scenes. However, we will make sure things function before we ship it out to you.

This is our first project and as I've mentioned several times, we will be going back and touching up core systems as we improve in skill and as the dev team grows.

Believe me when I say we are planning and preparing for there to be a lot of positions with creative use of comic-book panels.
Understandable. I am aware that release is drawing very close now and all that matters is that you have a good base to work off of for the future.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
With the approach of the first release, may i ask if the team is feeling any burnout? Or is everybody still feeling the passion?

I don't mean this as any malice or anything, i'm just curious on the teams thoughts.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
With the approach of the first release, may i ask if the team is feeling any burnout? Or is everybody still feeling the passion?

I don't mean this as any malice or anything, i'm just curious on the teams thoughts.
As far as I know, we're all hyped.

Trust me. The team wants this game out more than you do. We also really want to get to work on the first update. Though we gotta make sure it's not broken on launch.

Reactions: krazy4games

blackocean10

Feb 4, 2022
I am going to believe its within the next two days due to how much the S word is being used but pragmatically I will just assume its at the end of the month.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
i got to say 1 critique tho, which i kept forgetting to mention, i dont think either Storm or Jean look good here. Storm in here vs RLE looks worse imo, but im guessing ppl have different preferences (at least x-23 and Rogue look near perfect) but jean at least looks way better. 2/4 is a win for me anyway xD

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes