Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I openly despise superhero content because of scums like marvel but holy hell im glad my friend recommended this to me. This is super high quality work, i wasnt expecting playing VN in comic book format would be this much fun. Even tho story is not so original and based from X-men, this felt very unique. Cant wait for whats next, chief.
Keep up the good work man, this is true gem.
P.S. I hope no sleazebag tries to DMCA you in the future, apparently dinosaurs whom signed it doesnt know how transformative use works :HideThePain:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I asked her to shave as soon as I got to the point that she was comfortable with removing her panties. Now she's 1k/1k and it still hasn't happened. Her pubes are still there.
Did she answer in the affirmative? If so, that enables new styles in the wardrobe manager. The dialog itself doesn't change hair status. Check the hair section in wardrobes, 5-6 options should now be there. They function like piercings, not normal hair styles; pubic grooming is universal across all outfits, so just choose one and apply it. No preview though

Reactions: Ka1tzer

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
There seem to be a bug from missing images with Rogue's sweater dress + nipple piercings:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens instantly when you go to her location and I guess she's wearing her sweater dress.

Last edited:
Reactions: ronchonbon

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
I asked her to shave as soon as I got to the point that she was comfortable with removing her panties. Now she's 1k/1k and it still hasn't happened. Her pubes are still there.

Now this... is unfortunate and a little disappointing. Means I'll have to start the game over, only now I'll do it with cheats so it won't take as long to get to the point I'm in now.

I heavily suggest a gigantic obnoxious warning with glowing letters be placed in the game and made to appear whenever a game-defining unchangeable decision point appears in the game.

Thank you for the info!
What cheats do you use?

TanAuto

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys. I'm stuck on date with Jean, no event triggered. no option to ask her out. not sure what I missed. please help. Thanks!
1698581306792.png
Anyway. Love the game. The art is phenomenal. Great work! (y) keep it up,

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game has huge potential. It does everything better, than the one it took inspiration from. It is the love letter to the X-Men universe. We all know that the Chris Claremont era will never come back, still, this game reminds of those glorious days.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm sorry if my points felt redundant, complainy or demanding it wasn't my intention.
You're good fam. I was just assuring you that the bad will be fixed by the next major update or in smaller bug patches.

that's fine, there's still 2 other options to go with
And we're not doing those either lol

i wasnt expecting playing VN in comic book format would be this much fun.
Oh we're adding more comic book stuff down the line, like smaller panels to show minor actions like someone having a facial reaction without needing to bring their entire body to the forefront.

So I'm not sure who did the track for the mob scene in the game but hot damn it slaps. Give whoever the composer is a raise jesus.
His name is listed every time you boot up the game bro lol

The entire game is original music made by him.

Guys, can you explain me how to get more revealing clothes for girls? They decline to wear it outside
There's a "shame" stat. We're currently working on it as it's a bit restrictive.

How to progress from winter to spring?
Go to sleep alone on Friday. The next minor patch will include a button to go to the next one any night from your room.

Is there a way to remove tan?
Waiting.

do you plan to add SFX to sexual actions and stuff like kissing? ronchonbon
Yes, but I can't tell you when. It is on the to-do list though.

Game hits the crash screen if you try have sex with Laura while she has barbell nipple peircings
I'll bring this up to the devs.

We all know that the Chris Claremont era will never come back, still, this game reminds of those glorious days.
We're going to be adapting a lot of his stories. :D

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes