GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I found those as well, but when i use them and i try to gain love or trust, i lose it instead. i dont know if it can work, probably helps as long for you to finish the quest.
Do you have less than the capped amount (as in maximum limit)? If you have more than 250, as in the limit before you finish main story 1, then you'll get a positive amount.

If you have more than 250. You will get a negative amount until you reach 250. Gotta figure out the code to instantly finish the quest to get a higher limit

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Edit: DLC just means special add-on that isn't a normal game update. Like a single girl. We will not be charging anyone. We will never have content locked behind a paywall.
Suggestion = Rename DLC to Bonus in the journal tab (and anywhere else mentioned

Modern gaming transformer the meaning of DLC to extra content to pay for. But bonus means it's extra content for free

Reactions: Seasideboy1234

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Kitty or Jean? The answer to both questions is X-Men Evolution. Personal opinion. I wish Oni stayed that way with the other characters.
I meant Jean :ROFLMAO:, they made her a bitch which from my memory of the show she wasn't, Kitty was just plain, the most "normal/boring" a person can be :ROFLMAO:,
But I didn't get it... you wanted them both to be plain or bitchy? :ROFLMAO:

Hate to be a bummer but they don't come into the picture until YEARS of real lifetime in the comics. Though that 1. Doesn't stop modders 2. That doesn't stop us from releasing a questionably canon DLC 3. They most certainly would show up in a sequel.
Idk what is the continuity you guys are following but after so many reboots/retcons I stopped caring about continuity/canon cuz not even the authors seems to do that :ROFLMAO:.
And to be fair, for me the superheroes have always been more like "templates" that even though they have their core, they can change depending on the author/version.
Like happened in Logan (movie), which is very different from the comics in almost every aspect but both are good.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Idk what is the continuity you guys are following but after so many reboots/retcons I stopped caring about continuity/canon cuz not even the authors seems to do that :ROFLMAO:
I can't speak for the devs, but I think they're going in something of a chronological order and bringing in characters for when it makes sense. But it is still their own universe.

Aug 15, 2021
I can't speak for the devs, but I think they're going in something of a chronological order and bringing in characters for when it makes sense. But it is still their own universe.
Let's go down the list.

Rogue (1983) was introduced later than Storm (1975)
X23 is newer than all of them (2010)
Jean is original batch. (1963)

So chronological order isn't going to help too much. Problem being that for most of its early run, X-Men was a big sausage fest.

While not a complete list of all female X-men, I'd say most likely candidates are Kitty (1980), Psyloche (1987), Dazzler (1987), Jubilee (1990), Emma Frost (2001), Mystique (2006), Magik (2009).

If they branch out into not strictly canon X-Men attendees, then all bets go completely out the window.

Reactions: Orlox

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
When I say chronologically, I mean the storylines. Like one of the next "Years" they'll do could be the Dark Phoenix Saga.

That being said; Jean, Rogue and X-23 are three of the most popular female members of the X-men. It makes sense due to this starting off as a proof of concept back last year. Stick with the top three, add the others down the line.

Aug 15, 2021
When I say chronologically, I mean the storylines. Like one of the next "Years" they'll do could be the Dark Phoenix Saga.

That being said; Jean, Rogue and X-23 are three of the most popular female members of the X-men. It makes sense due to this starting off as a proof of concept back last year. Stick with the top three, add the others down the line.
Ah, okay. That makes more sense. My bad, Evil13.

I was just thinking we couldn't trust pure chronological order (or even retconned) because that had already gone a bit out the window. Shinyboots1993 had jokingly suggested earlier reading the comics to know who would come next, which is where part of that had come in.

And yeah, don't disagree with you there. They had to start with something and that was a solid point to begin from.

Feb 12, 2019
How do I date jean and laura, I got both their love and trust full but I can't ask them on a date nowhere. I tried both the texting and calling and in-person, there's no option for a date.

FarBonoFar

Jul 14, 2019
ronchonbon
Got a bug, after first date with Laura couldn't ask her on another on, get repeat of first time text and no event in the evening, apparently it because after a date she supposed to come to your room in the morning, but instead of her I got June coming to hang out.

Outside of it really enjoyable experience, good luck.

Reactions: ronchonbon

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Suggestion = Rename DLC to Bonus in the journal tab (and anywhere else mentioned
That's a good idea. I'm gonna throw it at the dev team.

Modern gaming transformer the meaning of DLC to extra content to pay for. But bonus means it's extra content for free
This is the reason why I'm concerned. We will NEVER have any girls or scenes locked behind a paywall.

Idk what is the continuity you guys are following
The primary comic one, slightly altered.

I think they're going in something of a chronological order and bringing in characters for when it makes sense.
For the most part yes.

Rogue (1983) was introduced later than Storm (1975)
X23 is newer than all of them (2010)
Jean is original batch. (1963)
This was because art had already existed for them and we didn't want to throw EVERYTHING out in the retool. Also, Storm is in the game. Just to a limited extent. Be nice to her and you'll get a bonus start with her in chapter 2.

Shinyboots1993 had jokingly suggested earlier reading the comics to know who would come next
Who said it was a joke? :KEK:

How do I date jean and laura, I got both their love and trust full but I can't ask them on a date nowhere. I tried both the texting and calling and in-person, there's no option for a date.
Try different times of the day and in your bed room. We're aware some triggers aren't working and will be fixing it asap.

Got a bug,
I'll bring this to the attention of Ron.

But it is still their own universe.
Aside from X-23 and Rogue being brought in earlier, most everything is going to be a steady adaptation of the comic... with added spice :BootyTime:

Yup. Can confirm as that's what I'm doing myself. I haven't run into any problems and it's been pretty smooth so far.
This is good to hear!

Reactions: FarBonoFar

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
I've completed the spring chapter, and every girl's love and trust appears to be capped at 750 which was only enough to progress Jean to the next relationship level, I can't unlock vaginal sex with the other two. Rogue and Laura do have access to deepthroat while Jean does not, though. Is this normal for the end of current content? I saw someone comment that they somehow got to 1000 with a girl?

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
ronchonbon
Got a bug, after first date with Laura couldn't ask her on another on, get repeat of first time text and no event in the evening, apparently it because after a date she supposed to come to your room in the morning, but instead of her I got June coming to hang out.

Outside of it really enjoyable experience, good luck.
Yeah that does sound like what happened. Weird. Can you DM me a .save file during the date before Jean came in by any chance?

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes