ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Wait, so there are Jean but no Kitty? Heresy.
Patience is very rewarding. :p

Read the comic(or the summary on the wiki) to get an idea for who comes out next chapter with Storm.

I think one of the best avenues to improve player experience would be tooltips explaining what the buttons and stat symbols are. Right now you can figure it out through practice, but something like all the context-less icons in the wardrobe system are kind of opaque at first, requiring the player to just bang rocks together and figure things out through trial and error.
Yeah, we're gonna work on this.

Speaking of the wardrobe system, currently the shame and risqué values for an outfit are kind of pointless; it essentially effects only a girl's willingness to wear lingerie in private. Their growth from 100 acceptance to 800 has no effect on public style since outfits are either below 50 or greater than 1000. I know this is likely intentional, but hopefully the plan is to allow more risqué public options in future updates through additional growth or storyline reasons.
I'm not a coder and I didn't really get the point of the system but I have been told that it's being worked on. I hate math but if they can make it work I think it's a decent system to have.

Last suggestion, for the sex menu: a toggleable action filter for current position (or position compatibility icons next to an action, but that only works if you intend just a few positions). Right now you just gotta try to remember what actions are compatible with missionary or doggy or w/e, so you don't accidentally select a new action that forces a position change canceling one or both of the previous selections.
Already in the works.

Jean is posible to date? i don't have option for that and quest is almost full
You gotta text her. We're working on making the date and season progression more streamlined. It worked for us so we didn't expect the issue for everyone else. It's why we're happy when y'all report this stuff.

This isn't meant as a complaint. I'm having fun with this life sim, and I don't feel like I'm being forced into it. It feels like I'm making a choice to play it as such, which not every game with a similar type of gameplay loop manages.
Intentional by design! You can speed run it or be like others and simply break the game like others have been but the "life sim" aspects will be varied.

Not confirmed but people have been discussing maybe getting a part-time job in town and other ways of earning money.

What is confirmed is that as crowdfunding comes in we're gonna get more area art so you can feasibly move to every area without opening the map.

But one thing we do need is some more Kurt interactions. I want to train with Kurt lol
Oh totally. I'm firing off a megaphone next to the dev team's heads about this. I've approached a native German speaker to make his word usage more authentic.

Without geeking out over the fine details, this is going to make some modders so happy to work with. The team has really done a great job at avoiding most of the spaghetti code issues. Better still, most of the variables which having changed would actually break something are fairly protected. The part which I think will excite people most of all is how easy it would be to expand the wardrobe selection. A few standard image files and a couple copied lines of code.
This is by intention! We already have someone making a mod that turns every girl into a yandere! As well as someone making Null more "assertive" with X-23.

ShinyBoots1993 Thank you and your team for the game. It's been really enjoyable so far. You've outdone yourselves.
No, thank YOU for taking the time out of your day to play our game!

Olohele

Sep 9, 2017
I'm stuck at the end of Fall, I completed every quests available, but can't progress further? Quite confused.
Game is nice so far, eager to see the rest.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Wait, so there are Jean but no Kitty? Heresy.
C'mon, I like Kitty as much as the next guy, but she's plain compared to Jean, I still don't know why Rogue-Like made her so "bitchy" :ROFLMAO:

Storm is coming, and then they are following comics for who could appear. Beyond Storm others have not yet been revealed
Probably Psylocke too, although i would prefer Emma, but any of them is good, older girls need some love too :ROFLMAO:

But hear me out...
imagine if we had the "Stepford Cuckoos" (5 "clones" of Emma Frost) :love: or at least the Three-In-One (kinda like X-23 but make it TRIPLETS!), i just don't know how it would work :ROFLMAO:

BTW, anyone knows when the update ends? after the forth season? an "end of update" warning would be nice ;).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Storm is coming, and then they are following comics for who could appear. Beyond Storm others have not yet been revealed
And they never will be until their introduction chapter. Read the comics if you wanna know when a girl has a chance of showing up. :p

A visual marvel, I hope it's as lascivious as Rogue Like. Good job.
There's a focus on relationship building but once you're in a relationship with them it's just as spicy. ;)

C'mon, I like Kitty as much as the next guy, but she's plain compared to Jean, I still don't know why Rogue-Like made her so "bitchy" :ROFLMAO:
Kitty or Jean? The answer to both questions is X-Men Evolution. Personal opinion. I wish Oni stayed that way with the other characters.

Probably Psylocke too, although i would prefer Emma, but any of them is good, older girls need some love too :ROFLMAO:
Definitely on the table as possible girls.

imagine if we had the "Stepford Cuckoos" (5 "clones" of Emma Frost) :love:
Hate to be a bummer but they don't come into the picture until YEARS of real lifetime in the comics. Though that 1. Doesn't stop modders 2. That doesn't stop us from releasing a questionably canon DLC 3. They most certainly would show up in a sequel.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
What are the opposites of the character relationship dynamics?

Rogue is a bit submissive, but if you try and stop that is the alternative just vanilla?

Laura has that protective dom combo.

Jean has the whole older sis roleplay + teasing and control. If you fight those tendencies what replaces them?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
What are the opposites of the character relationship dynamics?

Rogue is a bit submissive, but if you try and stop that is the alternative just vanilla?

Laura has that protective dom combo.

Jean has the whole older sis roleplay + teasing and control. If you fight those tendencies what replaces them?
It's a binary. Quirks are for people who want to be kinky and/or just have a fun dynamic as you can turn on a quirk without ever dating them.

If you don't enable them, they behave like they did in the comics. Excluding Jean because she was "the girl" character at the time. So we added a bit more to her.

Do clothes gifts not count as gifts for Love/Trust?
They should. :unsure:

Reactions: Green83rry
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes