mendehlson

Jun 1, 2017
That could be interesting. Perhaps as a toggle? I'll bring it up with the dev team!
A toggle sounds like a win for everyone. Except for the devs and their time, I guess ;)

These things are in the pipeline. They were cut from the first release so we could put something out there for you guys to sink your teeth in. You can expect them to be in future updates.
Awesome! Is there a rough ETA for subsequent updates yet?

Reactions: Eland51298

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
While I appreciate the small bits of character creation, it definitely comes a bit too early. MC doesn't know he's a mutant, but like, come on. The default skin colour is green. You can choose to have finned or knife ears.
I see that less as Null not knowing he's a mutant and more the player deciding what Null's physical mutation will look like.
Mutations can happen when the X-gene kicks in, or it might be artificially induced (looking at Hank McCoy, who went from a guy with big hands and feet, to his blue furred Beast form while trying to cure his mutation, to his feline form in the early 2000s to his current gorilla-like form).

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
hmm... the only thing i dont like is when the ladies are in different poses, their art style is far too different from their regular avatars :confused:
Laura looks worse in the poses and Jean looks better :ROFLMAO:
hmm, for rogue im unsure if she looks bettr or worse in the positions

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Great game! It was very surprising for an early version release, though clearly this one's been baking a while, and with an apparently good team behind it.

A few quick suggestions and comments: I think one of the best avenues to improve player experience would be tooltips explaining what the buttons and stat symbols are. Right now you can figure it out through practice, but something like all the context-less icons in the wardrobe system are kind of opaque at first, requiring the player to just bang rocks together and figure things out through trial and error.

Speaking of the wardrobe system, currently the shame and risqué values for an outfit are kind of pointless; it essentially effects only a girl's willingness to wear lingerie in private. Their growth from 100 acceptance to 800 has no effect on public style since outfits are either below 50 or greater than 1000. I know this is likely intentional, but hopefully the plan is to allow more risqué public options in future updates through additional growth or storyline reasons.

Last suggestion, for the sex menu: a toggleable action filter for current position (or position compatibility icons next to an action, but that only works if you intend just a few positions). Right now you just gotta try to remember what actions are compatible with missionary or doggy or w/e, so you don't accidentally select a new action that forces a position change canceling one or both of the previous selections.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I said initially, great game and amazing first release. Thanks to the team behind this!

Aug 15, 2021
Download unren (just google or search this forum), place it in the same folder as the game's .exe and run unren, there's an option to turn on dev console. Then Ctrl+O or Ctrl+D in-game.
Don't even need UnRen for that, although it is a handy tool.

renpy/common/00library.rpy
Line 343 and 344

if config.script_version:
config.developer = True
config.default_developer = True

These values are set to False by default. Changing them to true enables Developer Mode.

Most people know console but for the sake of those who don't.

renpy/common/00console.rpy
Line 108

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Again, defaults to False. Change it to True.

Now if UnRen gives any of those errors about being unable to find the file, you can enable these on your own with minimal hassle.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So, like, I know there's supposed to be an actual mechanics to the game and all that, like dating the girls for example....but I've spent basically my entire time treating it as if it was a life sim lmao. Wake up in the morning, take a class, go to danger room and train in the afternoon, work a job in the evening, take a shower and study before going to bed at night. Exceptions of course for Saturday and Sunday when there's no classes.

This isn't meant as a complaint. I'm having fun with this life sim, and I don't feel like I'm being forced into it. It feels like I'm making a choice to play it as such, which not every game with a similar type of gameplay loop manages.

But one thing we do need is some more Kurt interactions. I want to train with Kurt lol

Aug 15, 2021
Thoughts on the coding.

There are still a lot of bugs to stomp (but this is a day one release so yeah, that's to be expected). Even without having any code change cheats in place, Chapter 3 is having a field day as I prolong it to finish side quests.

And so I decided to go digging in the code to see what was up.

Without geeking out over the fine details, this is going to make some modders so happy to work with. The team has really done a great job at avoiding most of the spaghetti code issues. Better still, most of the variables which having changed would actually break something are fairly protected. The part which I think will excite people most of all is how easy it would be to expand the wardrobe selection. A few standard image files and a couple copied lines of code.

TL;DR - For any flaws this first public release might have, they have set themselves up for success. No randomly changed variables or spaghetti logic that is likely to break if they add another choice tree.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Don't even need UnRen for that, although it is a handy tool.

renpy/common/00library.rpy
Line 343 and 344

if config.script_version:
config.developer = True
config.default_developer = True

These values are set to False by default. Changing them to true enables Developer Mode.

Most people know console but for the sake of those who don't.

renpy/common/00console.rpy
Line 108

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Again, defaults to False. Change it to True.

Now if UnRen gives any of those errors about being unable to find the file, you can enable these on your own with minimal hassle.
That's true and it's absolutely helpful to know that but Unren can also do other stuff like force-enabling rollback and skipping etc. I prefer using Unren because it's easier and quicker most of the time. Also if you get errors about not being able to find the file, you're just using an incompatible unren version, most likely means you need a newer version. I keep 3-4 different versions around just in case.

Reactions: RedPandaExpress

FLiPPyPwN

Jul 20, 2017
Found some game code (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Code:
Rogue.love=250
Rogue.trust=250
Laura.love=250
Laura.trust=250
Player.cash=999

jean.love=250
Player.XP=999
You can change the trust to love or XP, same for the girl's name

I've added 250 because the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish the quest, which will reward you with a higher cap

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
Also found a bug where the girl's room was on the right and boys on the left then after some days the map was flipped 180° and the girl's room was left and boy's room was right, not sure if it was intended
I found those as well, but when i use them and i try to gain love or trust, i lose it instead. i dont know if it can work, probably helps as long for you to finish the quest.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes