Manfre

Jan 2, 2020
Found some game code (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Code:
Rogue.love=250
Rogue.trust=250
Laura.love=250
Laura.trust=250
Player.cash=999

jean.love=250
Player.XP=999
You can change the trust to love or XP, same for the girl's name

I've added 250 because the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish the quest, which will reward you with a higher cap

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
Also found a bug where the girl's room was on the right and boys on the left then after some days the map was flipped 180° and the girl's room was left and boy's room was right, not sure if it was intended
where should I use this code?

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
You don't have to grind for money that much in this game, in the story you only need it for dates but the girls can ask you out on their own and if that's the case they'll pay for everything, you can maybe work a bit just to buy gifts cause that helps you with stats but then again, there are other ways to level up stats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree because buying all of the hot outfits is pretty much a must to get the full experience.

But I figured out the console command for cheating money anyway. It's "Player.cash=X" where X is however much money you want to have.

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
Part of the game, it gets unlocked after you do the Halloween event from your room. The best hairstyle and makes her even more cuter. Game needs Gwenpool but it call comes from the developer, and how she is used,
View attachment 3040156
View attachment 3040157
i joked saying the dev needed to make her an ashley re cosplay since we have ada and jill lmao also we just need more outfits and events like give us winter event

ILiveOnMemes

Dec 18, 2021
I changed only the amount of cash I have using saveeditor, now when I try to open the file this pops up and it wont let me use the file even after clicking yes. How do I get rid of this?
1698501778771.png

Atlas08

Apr 6, 2018
I'm slightly disappointed that there's no gender choice for the protagonist like how Rogue-Like: Evolution introduced later on.
It is something the team have said they would want to do in the future, right now though it's still early days and they are focusing on getting the best game they can make out to everyone

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes