j9ac9k

Nov 23, 2018
Also having the same issue on mac, not being able to open it. I can also say it's not a permission related issue (and that in-fact I downloaded the mac version haha).

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I am stuck with the dates, how to do them ?
I certainly missed something
no problem, I don't think you're alone!

the first date can currently only be triggered by text message (open the Blah! app in the phone and click on the Character you want to date)

you can initiate second+ dates three ways:

1. over text message
2. over call (open the Call app and ...)
3. in person (click on the Character's sprite during sandbox mode then click on the dialogue box)

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Found some game code (hopefully the dev won't change the code on each update :p )

Code:
Rogue.love=250
Rogue.trust=250
Laura.love=250
Laura.trust=250
Player.cash=999

jean.love=250
Player.XP=999
You can change the trust to love or XP, same for the girl's name

I've added 250 because the quest will lock you at a certain number until you finish the quest, which will reward you with a higher cap

oh and message to the dev. Please consider these features
  • re-enable the function to skip text , simply holding ctrl or tab should work like it does with all renpy games
  • reduce the time it takes when navigating the cellphone
Also found a bug where the girl's room was on the right and boys on the left then after some days the map was flipped 180° and the girl's room was left and boy's room was right, not sure if it was intended
How do you use the code?

Reactions: ArtificialAsphyxia

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Hey, this game looks top tier. But I wonder, is this game title/name the best it could be?

I mean, it seems hard to pronounce and to remember, also it has nothing to do with the universe that is set in.
In short, I think it's possible to be losing consumers and awareness of this game's existence, due to the name/title.

ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
we're noticing some people are getting stuck trying to progress to the next season!

here are the cues:

Fall -> Winter: go to bed alone in your room on a Friday night

Winter -> Spring: go to bed alone in your room on a Fri or Sat night

Spring -> Summer: you'll get a text message from Kurt in the evening. if you don't immediately progress, text or talk to Kurt in the evening to progress

we'll include an "Auto progress story" in the first bugfix patch!

mendehlson

Jun 1, 2017
Fantastic start! Hats off to the dev team. I absolutely love the character designs. Rogue and Jean are perfect. Laura - the midsection feels just a touch too blocky, but maybe I'm just being picky.

One thing that I hope gets added in the future are more positions - girl on top, etc?

It's just wishful thinking, but it would be amazing if there were some location specific sex scenes as well - Jean bent over Xavier's desk, for example? Doesn't have to be character specific, but Jean on Xavier's desk seems especially fitting... ;)

What I'm not a fan of is the character's shadow on the girls during scenes. It feels weird. I'd honestly prefer just having limbs - e.g. a full on hand during pinching. Speaking of which - the girls hand on the dildo when she's touching herself would be great.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to what comes next. I hope the addition of new girls is balanced with adding new features to existing ones. Good luck!

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Great first release! The art is top notch, including VN elements in the story is a great addition too.

I do look forward to UI improvements in the future. Intuitiveness is as important as functionality!

I also sincerely hope the background during lewds is changed to scene-specific locations. The current white patterned background is ... not good.

I am also looking forward to the implementation of multi-girl dates and lewd scenes, which is my biggest draw to harem paths.

Cheers!

ILiveOnMemes

Dec 18, 2021
I postponed the story because I wanted to max out love and trust on all 3 characters but now I cant find a way to continue, anyone know how?

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
While I appreciate the small bits of character creation, it definitely comes a bit too early. MC doesn't know he's a mutant, but like, come on. The default skin colour is green. You can choose to have finned or knife ears.
*Edit: Oh, and thank you for actually balancing the audio properly! I don't know how many times I've opened a game up and had my eardrums blasted out by bad audio balancing.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
a better Rogue-Like: Evolution... don't give me that much of hope
OMG, as a long Rougue like fan this is just so perfect. I love Rogue like and now we got graphic update:D:giggle:
It's been awhile since I said on the forums but we're not here to replace Rogue Like. An alternative to be sure. But both games can and should exist.

I can't and won't stop comparisons but don't bash one queen to raise another and all that.

how can i gain more love? im stuck on 250/275 with rogue?
Go to the next season. We're working on making that more clear.

View attachment 3039686

I might come for the girls (and hopefully cum for them too, amirite? Hey-oh!), but I'll stay for comedy like this.
We had a lot of fun with hum hums. We have a discord channel dedicated entirely to player submissions if you wanna potentially see your own make it in the game.

Any plans to add Emma Frost anytime soon?
Girls will never be announced prior to their appearance in game. The only hint we will give is tocheck the comics and you'll get a good idea of when one will show up. For reference, the game takes place shortly after "Giant-Size X-Men."

I'm slightly disappointed that there's no gender choice for the protagonist like how Rogue-Like: Evolution introduced later on.
Interesting but if there is no female protagonist
We REALLY wanted to do this but sadly it had to be cut due to time limitations. Adding a female protagonist would easily double writing time as well as require more art.

This isn't a bash against Oni, but our game is a lot more story-heavy so just adding a toggle at the beginning won't cut it. The protag is very much written as a guy so we'd need to go over the script again.

We are looking for female writers, currently to go over datable character writing, but having one would make things a lot easier for when the topic of a female protag comes up once we're further into the game's development.

Gwenpool with her hilarious facial expressions, l will dodge.
She doesn't show up until MUCH later in the comics. I can't promise anything but DLC isn't out of the question.

Edit: DLC just means special add-on that isn't a normal game update. Like a single girl. We will not be charging anyone. We will never have content locked behind a paywall.

i wouldn't say better, the illustrations are nice, the interface it's bloated
Everything is great so far, but the cum doesn't look that good, the art needs to be updated
I do look forward to UI improvements in the future. Intuitiveness is as important as functionality!
We're always looking to improve! Thanks for the feedback!

What I'm not a fan of is the character's shadow on the girls during scenes. It feels weird. I'd honestly prefer just having limbs - e.g. a full on hand during pinching.
That could be interesting. Perhaps as a toggle? I'll bring it up with the dev team!

Hey, this game looks top tier. But I wonder, is this game title/name the best it could be?
It's a six-layered pun.

A joke isn't funny if I have to explain it so play through the game and you'll get it. ;)

One thing that I hope gets added in the future are more positions - girl on top, etc?
It's just wishful thinking, but it would be amazing if there were some location specific sex scenes as well
Speaking of which - the girls hand on the dildo when she's touching herself would be great.
I also sincerely hope the background during lewds is changed to scene-specific locations. The current white patterned background is ... not good.
I am also looking forward to the implementation of multi-girl dates and lewd scenes, which is my biggest draw to harem paths.
These things are in the pipeline. They were cut from the first release so we could put something out there for you guys to sink your teeth in. You can expect them to be in future updates.

Last edited:

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
While I appreciate the small bits of character creation, it definitely comes a bit too early. MC doesn't know he's a mutant, but like, come on. The default skin colour is green. You can choose to have finned or knife ears.
Just because the default is green doesn't mean that's what's actually in the mirror. Like you're not turning from green into a black or white guy.

Context wise I'm sure you'd understand why he'd be a bit distracted during that moment. This is also taking place in the Marvel universe not just X-Men. Green with elf ears sounds pretty Skrull to me lol.

*Edit: Oh, and thank you for actually balancing the audio properly! I don't know how many times I've opened a game up and had my eardrums blasted out by bad audio balancing.
Yeah this was important to us.

Im stuck on haveing sex with lura she has 1000 trust and love for me but wont let me have sex with her?
Have you gone through the initial cutscene? Due to programming limitations, the first sex scene is scripted. After that, it's all free control.

We're looking to figure out how to get around the limitations though.

Reactions: Eland51298
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes