Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
That was a proof of concept build that was leaked without Ron's permission. We're 0.2 because 0.1 was the three day demo we released a few months back.
Oh I know it was more a poc than an actual play build, and I also remember some of the reactions it got .. lots of nay-sayers, to put it polite - so I just wanted to mention it because this makes it even more so amazing of how far this has come .. and so quickly too!

She is a possibility ;)

Already in the works my dude.
I'm ready to book a seat on the hype train, no need to sell me even harder on it. :D
(..or so he says, but then, secretly, he still goes: "yaaaay! Kitty! =D")

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
After sitting with it pretty much all weekend and playing down multiple paths (One for each of the girls plus a poly one), here are my thoughts on the game, in no particular order.

The music is fantastic. Having the background tunes going while navigating around the school is very nice. There's a lot of different tracks as well depending on your location and things like that, which is also a huge plus.

The art is spectacular as well. I'll admit, it did take me a little bit to come around to the 'realism' type drawings for the girls, but it feels natural and is done well. There's already been talk of "touch ups" on the art to make it look more polished, but as it is for a first release its excellent. The backgrounds for everything look sick too.

Customization is good, both for Null and for the girls. There's plenty of different outfit combinations you can conjure up to have them looking however you want. The clothing menu for the girls can be a little confusing though, perhaps adding a point explanation would be helpful. It would also be nice if there was a button that would just strip them to being nude so building new outfits would be easier.

More clothes are always nice too, but i think those are already planned :)

There's a handful of different hairstyles too, both for the hair above and the hair below :devilish: The pubic options in particular i think are well done. They look amazing and there's a style for everyone.

I'm a little torn on the sex stuff though. I really enjoy the UI during the sex scenes, the list of positions is quite impressive and i think i remember them saying more will be added in the future, which will be amazing. However, something about Null's presence during the sex scenes feels off. I'm not sure if its the animations, the angle, or something else, but its different.

Some things that I personally would love to see is i wish there was a pullout option after climaxing where the girl just lays there while you decide what to do next without null in the picture. The doggy style i think could benefit from being zoomed out just a tiny bit more, it feels like a LOT is happening at the bottom of the scene, especially if you use any toys. Speaking of toys, a transparancy option on those would be nice too.

Overall, i love the game. Obviously everybody is going to have their own wants and desires for what they would like to see (Clearly me included), but the Dev team did an AMAZING job with their first release. It felt very well done, well polished, and exceptionally fufilling to play through. I believe they accomplished in one release what other Devs fail to do through an entire developement process. I don't often support things on patreon, but this one was a no brainer with 0 hesitation. The future is very bright for this game and i look forward to seeing it.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
This game is 11/10, I can rain praise upon it for years, literally best game on the website.

So, I want to skip ahead to in the intro,
You ask Xavier "If we're both mutants, why do you look normal and I look... like this?"
and his reply is basically like a scientific dodge, and its a perfectly fine reply. There is nothing wrong with this dialogue or response its a good response...

but I still feel like Xavier would offer some word of comfort towards the idea of 'Normal'

Xmen has always been about that the Mutants represent 'undesirables' in society, whether it be because of racism, sexism, or prejudice views of love and sex. When we are introduced in the story its at a time of great upheaval to the MC, and it just seems like he asks a powerful question but gets back a weak response.

Again, there is no 'problem' here, but it does feel like a missed opportunity.

Asfahal

Jul 8, 2020
Now, considering that this was an unplayable Rogue-Like carbon copy just about a year ago... the devs did one HELL of a job. First game from here in a long time that I actually enjoy playing with two hands.

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
If you or anyone reading this is on your first playthrough, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you do not use these cheats. Just making that clear. The game is pretty good, with a slow but decent pace and progression. If anything, maybe the cash grind is a bit much atm if you are aiming to buy all the things, but the relationship grind is really not that bad. I thought it was quite organic, truth be told, even if it took a while.

With that out of the way...
After enabling the console you can use these:

Rogue.love=1000
Rogue.trust=1000
Laura.love=1000
Laura.trust=1000
Jean.love=1000
Jean.trust=1000
Player.cash=100000
Player.XP=9999

Maybe there are xp commands for Laura, Jean and Rogue as well, but I'm not sure what (if anything) they affect in regards to the characters. I do see some popup messages saying that they have lvled up every once in a while though ("Rogue is now level 4" kind of popup message).

The love and trust commands you'll probably have to use multiple times since they are capped by the main story event and unlock in increments of 250. You can still use those commands though, only when there is an action that affects a character's love or trust, if they are above the allowed cap for that moment they will lose love and trust to keep them in the current max cap.

For instance: if you use the love=1000 command right at the start of the game, when you interact with a character it will say that that character lost 750 love in an interaction. That's because at that point in the game, the cap is 250.
How do you use this console commands?

Aug 15, 2021
How do you use this console commands?
This is an old technique in Renpy games. Enabling Console mode.

renpy/common/00console.rpy
Line 108

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Again, defaults to False. Change it to True.

Then you can open console with Shift+O. There are a lot of other things you can do, but if you're unfamiliar with this aspect yet the others are likely a bit too involved just yet.

Reactions: Testerguy19

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Issues I've noticed: Laura has errors on first time having sex if nipples pierced. Rogue has error if trying to get nipple pierced, had an error during sex in doggy postion if wearing a bra.
Ui disappears randomly(Corner and interaction bar. Also the sex one but only happened once with jean)
Known issues that are being worked on as we speak <3

The clothing menu for the girls can be a little confusing though, perhaps adding a point explanation would be helpful.
We're adding tool tips!

It would also be nice if there was a button that would just strip them to being nude so building new outfits would be easier.
I'll let the dev team know about this.

More clothes are always nice too, but i think those are already planned
They are ;)

Null's presence during the sex scenes feels off. I'm not sure if its the animations, the angle, or something else, but its different.
Yeah we're taking a look at it as well.

Some things that I personally would love to see is i wish there was a pullout option after climaxing where the girl just lays there while you decide what to do next without null in the picture. The doggy style i think could benefit from being zoomed out just a tiny bit more, it feels like a LOT is happening at the bottom of the scene, especially if you use any toys. Speaking of toys, a transparancy option on those would be nice too.

Again, there is no 'problem' here, but it does feel like a missed opportunity.
You have a point here. Though the reasoning of why we went with what we did is that he genuinely doesn't know the answer. The game takes place shortly after Giant-Size X-Men so a lot of what we know about mutants isn't known by the characters yet.

Aug 15, 2021
just idea this can work and hey use this a fanatsy art here
Red, I think its wonderful that you're excited about the game and have ideas that you think would be cool. I think perhaps part of that, a slightly more expanded character creation and background, could be a wonderful thing for them to do down the road. That said, the full scope of what you are mentioning doesn't really work with the setting or story they are trying to tell in the game.

Even Athletic Null is still not a trained warrior, he's just a college kid. The fact that he is out of his league when compared to the combat prowess of the likes of the X-Men is instrumental to the entire story. Likewise, while there may be times when more fantasy styled art could be appropriate, it would not be in keeping with the comic book aesthetic as they've developed for the game.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
OK, what am I doing wrong here? I'm in Winter but I can't get to actually penetrate anyone. I've gotten Laura to finger herself to orgasm and give me a handjob but neither blowjobs or actual penetration is on offer no matter what I do. Is this something that unlocks later? In which case I am a bit peeved that my partner can have multiple orgasms and I get nothing, the selfish bitch :)

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Alright. I've pretty much did all the content available (I think)

The girls are wonderful. They each feel unique, with their own personalities. Their clothing is unique to each one. Perfect.
However, the clothing menu is bugged or they actually hate the outfits I gave them and refuse to wear em. Game will have issues when I try to have any of them get piercings.

The map is good. Easy to navigate and has room for expansion for more content. Beautiful work. only issue I've seen is if a girl is supposed to appear as you try to leave, it'll lock the ui away and you'll be forced to rollback.

I play games muted. No comments on the music choices but it's always nice to have the option to.

Menus are a little rough. Sex and clothing menus are confusing to navigate at first with no instruction. Maybe have a small tool tip to start would be good. Let us know how much money we have in more areas than just store and inventory. Let us see it during dates and on the map.

The personality traits are nice, but I don't know how nuanced they are. Can you keep the sibling role-play without the controlling aspect from Jean? Can I go outside with Laura stalking me?

The art is actually amazing. Well done. I love that you can see the wetness of the girls, you can see their nipples through their tops. I haven't played Rogue-like in a long time so idk if this is a new concept, but it is well done here.

The shower system is cool but the the girls putting on the swimsuits after showering AND stripping in front of you is so fucking stupid lmao. It has to be a glitch with their trust stat, right?

But I'm very happy with the game. The team should be very proud of the transformation from what was in Rogue-like's thread to what it is now. I cannot wait to see the improvement.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Locked1

Mar 20, 2022
part of the undressing before laying down into missionary serves as a workaround for this since it drastically reduces the potential artwork needed.
This was actually one of the only things about the game that bothered me. Seemed strange that the very first time getting frisky with any of the girls can result in them stripping down to their underwear just when you ask them to change position. Take the fun out of removing pieces of clothing one at a time. I understand why they went this route, but I hope it's something that gets fixed.

Aug 15, 2021
OK, what am I doing wrong here? I'm in Winter but I can't get to actually penetrate anyone. I've gotten Laura to finger herself to orgasm and give me a handjob but neither blowjobs or actual penetration is on offer no matter what I do. Is this something that unlocks later? In which case I am a bit peeved that my partner can have multiple orgasms and I get nothing, the selfish bitch :)
There are Love and Trust thresholds for different activities, as well as some pre-requisite activities. For example one girl might not let you try anal with her if she hasn't let you have normal sex yet. Laura and Rogue have a higher threshold for sex (I believe its actually 1000 love) than Jean because of their respective intimacy concerns. I'd have to pull back up the files to see what Laura's specific thresholds are, but I remember that being a bit frustrating early on too.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
There are Love and Trust thresholds for different activities, as well as some pre-requisite activities. For example one girl might not let you try anal with her if she hasn't let you have normal sex yet. Laura and Rogue have a higher threshold for sex (I believe its actually 1000 love) than Jean because of their respective intimacy concerns. I'd have to pull back up the files to see what Laura's specific thresholds are, but I remember that being a bit frustrating early on too.
I'm on sidequest for Laura : Relationship 2 and have 500/440 love/trust. My feedback would be that if I can't even get a blowjob from her she shouldn't be throwing off her clothes the minute you ask her to lean back and then shoving half a hand up her arse (see : Setting Expectations). Maybe that part needs a wee tweak.

Aug 15, 2021
I'm on sidequest for Laura : Relationship 2 and have 500/440 love/trust. My feedback would be that if I can't even get a blowjob from her she shouldn't be throwing off her clothes the minute you ask her to lean back and then shoving half a hand up her arse (see : Setting Expectations). Maybe that part needs a wee tweak.
Oh, I don't disagree that some of the stat balancing for this could be retuned.

"Touch Pussy" and "Blowjob" have pretty high trust thresholds, especially compared to the love/trust thresholds for self touch or self finger. She'll also be willing to try to Deepthroat you before she'd consider giving you a footjob.

I can say that this is one of the items I know that the Devs are already aware of and have heard they are reviewing how things are prioritized.

Reactions: Bruddy

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Just a small request/suggestion. Can you add Rogue some regular gloves? Those look like dishwashing gloves when you use it alone. Something like Jean's preferably.

View attachment 3047911 View attachment 3047916
We lifted that from the TV show/comics.

Though the girls will be getting more super outfits.

That... sounds a bit weird. I'll mention it to the dev team.

However, the clothing menu is bugged or they actually hate the outfits I gave them and refuse to wear em. Game will have issues when I try to have any of them get piercings.
Known issues that will be fixed soon.

only issue I've seen is if a girl is supposed to appear as you try to leave, it'll lock the ui away and you'll be forced to rollback.
I'll bring it up.

Menus are a little rough. Sex and clothing menus are confusing to navigate at first with no instruction.
We're adding tool tips.

This was actually one of the only things about the game that bothered me. Seemed strange that the very first time getting frisky with any of the girls can result in them stripping down to their underwear just when you ask them to change position. Take the fun out of removing pieces of clothing one at a time. I understand why they went this route, but I hope it's something that gets fixed.
Yeah that sounds weird... I'll bring it up.

have heard they are reviewing how things are prioritized.
You heard correctly!

Reactions: abada25
Aug 15, 2021
It is my understanding that this is among the many types of art that they are hoping to expand on with crowdfunding. Looking over at the patreon page right now, they're not exactly rolling in the dough, but are definitely off to a nice start. I know that it was previously mentioned that they have three artists they are currently working with, so I'd imagine there is new artwork already being commissioned.

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Kept forgetting to make this suggestion: remove the post-working hygiene degradation. As it is, 2 of the 3 primary activities (class, train, work) need showering afterwards, which results in you spending more time showering than any other single activity. Having to shower after working also prevents you from working in the afternoon of date nights, leaving only mornings as a possibility, assuming Xavier is even there in the morning.

Removing the hygiene hit would both speed up the game due to less wasted time (spending most of the time in the showers accomplishes little), and it would grant more flexibility on when you can actually work, something already limited by Xavier's presence in his office.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes