ronchonbon

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Kept forgetting to make this suggestion: remove the post-working hygiene degradation. As it is, 2 of the 3 primary activities (class, train, work) need showering afterwards, which results in you spending more time showering than any other single activity. Having to shower after working also prevents you from working in the afternoon of date nights, leaving only mornings as a possibility, assuming Xavier is even there in the morning.

Removing the hygiene hit would both speed up the game due to less wasted time (spending most of the time in the showers accomplishes little), and it would grant more flexibility on when you can actually work, something already limited by Xavier's presence in his office.
this is a good suggestion! we're in the middle of discussing how to overhaul the core gameplay loop in light of all the great feedback we've been getting. one of the things that I think might work better is having the hygiene penalty only show up after several "sweat-inducing activities" have been performed, so that there isn't a 1:1 ratio with training/working. we also want to make the shower a more happening place to reduce the perceived penalty of showering!

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not. Rouge was giving MC handjob, and then asked where do you want to cum. When I pressed Delay, this happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And regardless of where I go on the campus, the "thought buble" would be there.

Last edited:

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
this is a good suggestion! we're in the middle of discussing how to overhaul the core gameplay loop in light of all the great feedback we've been getting. one of the things that I think might work better is having the hygiene penalty only show up after several "sweat-inducing activities" have been performed, so that there isn't a 1:1 ratio with training/working. we also want to make the shower a more happening place to reduce the perceived penalty of showering!
Having incremental accumulation could work well, and allows for more flexibility in how you balance activities going forward.

Completely unrelated, but great game you guys have made so far. Definitely the best first release I've seen!

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Imo, needing a shower after training makes sense, especially given that the training sessions are described as hours long. It also makes sense to need to shower every day or two regardless of whether you've trained or not. I'm sure you guys will figure it out. I'm just tossing in my two cents

Also, sometimes I get the impression that Laura prefers Null a little smelly. Is that the case? It kinda seems like it should be. Idk how difficult that would be to implement if it isn't already in game, but Laura getting more aroused or loving things Null does more when he's a little grubby makes sense for her character, especially after talking about how much she likes his smell

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not. Rouge was giving MC handjob, and then asked where do you want to cum. When I pressed Delay, this happened.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And regardless of where I go on the campus, the "thought buble" would be there.
Right after when this happened, I studied with Laura, then got a text from Rouge that she wants to come over, When Rouge comes over, the game crashes and shows me this screen

1698723470217.png

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
OK, what am I doing wrong here? I'm in Winter but I can't get to actually penetrate anyone. I've gotten Laura to finger herself to orgasm and give me a handjob but neither blowjobs or actual penetration is on offer no matter what I do. Is this something that unlocks later? In which case I am a bit peeved that my partner can have multiple orgasms and I get nothing, the selfish bitch :)
have you been raising their love and trust? if not, I suggest doing that by giving certain gifts, training with them, and going on dates

Aug 15, 2021
looks like it's all the same main bug - should be fixed in 0.2b!
$ Rogue.change_face("perplexed", eyes = "wide", mouth = "open", blush = 1)
ch_Rogue "Sorry about that, hon. I really did want to come see you. I better go check to see what's going on here."
call send_Characters(Rogue, location="forges_top_secret_lab", behavior = False) from _call_send_Characters_711
"Before you can respond, Rogue runs off to make Forge come up with an invention to fix the bug"

Nov 7, 2017
I really like this game! It's so funny that it's so similar to Rogue-Like: Evolution and maybe a little better but I enjoy both games! Lol. I would love them expanding more. I would love to see more than the female X-Men and the female Brotherhood Mutants but bring in the other female Marvel characters like Mary Jane Watson, Spider-Gwen, Black Cat, Black Widow, Peggy Carter, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Susan Storm, Scarlet Witch, Jane Foster, Wasp, Ant-Girl, She-Hulk, Gamora, Nebula and Mantis. At least the ones who appeared in the MCU, the Spider-Man and the X-Men movies. Lol

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I really like this game! It's so funny that it's so similar to Rogue-Like: Evolution and maybe a little better but I enjoy both games! Lol. I would love them expanding more. I would love to see more than the female X-Men and the female Brotherhood Mutants but bring in the other female Marvel characters like Mary Jane Watson, Spider-Gwen, Black Cat, Black Widow, Peggy Carter, Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, Susan Storm, Scarlet Witch, Jane Foster, Wasp, Ant-Girl, She-Hulk, Gamora, Nebula and Mantis. At least the ones who appeared in the MCU, the Spider-Man and the X-Men movies. Lol
that would defeat the purpose of this being a X-Men based parody game. too many characters can cause too many problems. maybe bringing in some other female mutants would be okay but limiting the roster is for the best so players can focus on them as opposed to going through like 50 girls and hoping they didn't miss something

Reactions: HenWen and Socko55

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Hey,

I like the game. Thanks Dev.

A couple of small things (ignore if already mentioned):

- Please add a general return to your room (home) button
- When clicking too fast through some already seen text the UI sometimes vanishes. Somehow the Rollback does not always work for me so I have to reload.
- When asking Jean to have sex again the UI Vanishes for me and I have to reload.
- When the girls are fully clothed and I want to play with breast or other area the game crashes.
- I am currently in Summer and the option to buy piercings is not available
- I am not sure if I have missed it but the clothing menu needs a undress all option (Is there a way to ban certain clothing? or to change existing outfits? I want to get rid of some of their older panties and bras)

I am not entirely sure what some of the optional icons mean when selecting a new outfits. Maybe add the icons to the existing outfits to see how, when and where they are used.

How and when can I use the remote vibrator?

This might be a dumb question, but, how long do they have to wear the butt plugs before there ass be loose enough?
It worked for me after fingering their butt for a couple of times without the plugs. Not sure if letting fingering themselves also helps.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
that would defeat the purpose of this being a X-Men based parody game. too many characters can cause too many problems. maybe bringing in some other female mutants would be okay but limiting the roster is for the best so players can focus on them as opposed to going through like 50 girls and hoping they didn't miss something
Well the X-Men are part of the Marvel Universe. I didn't say they should add all of them, I only listed the popular female Marvel characters that I know at the top of my head that's not even 50 girls. Lol. I actually thought have them as a secondary characters or as cameos but yeah I agree they should just focus on the female X-Men or the female Brotherhood Mutants led by Magneto just for now. Yeah the game is mostly about the X-Men not the whole Marvel Universe. I didn't thought of this but they should do another game that's a spin-off in the future that explore the other Marvel characters outside of the X-Men roster and Scarlet Witch is actually Magneto's daughter which didn't just teamed up with the Avengers like in the movies but who was also part of the X-Men or part of the Brotherhood Mutants in the comics. They could add her too. I don't mind have multiple girls to focus on anyways and I definitely wouldn't miss anything. I've played games before that gave me a lot of characters, girls to choose or follow.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Well the X-Men are part of the Marvel Universe. I didn't say they should add all of them, I only listed the popular female Marvel characters that I know at the top of my head that's not even 50 girls. Lol. I actually thought have them as a secondary characters or as cameos but yeah I agree they should just focus on the female X-Men or the female Brotherhood Mutants led by Magneto just for now. Yeah the game is mostly about the X-Men not the whole Marvel Universe. I didn't thought of this but they should do another game that's a spin-off in the future that explore the other Marvel characters outside of the X-Men roster and Scarlet Witch is actually Magneto's daughter which didn't just teamed up with the Avengers like in the movies but who was also part of the X-Men or part of the Brotherhood Mutants in the comics. They could add her too. I don't mind have multiple girls to focus on anyways and I definitely wouldn't miss anything. I've played games before that gave me a lot of characters, girls to choose or follow.
again, right now focusing on a few girls is for the best since adding too many would cause time constraints

Reactions: Socko55
Mar 18, 2019
Removing the hygiene hit would both speed up the game due to less wasted time (spending most of the time in the showers accomplishes little), and it would grant more flexibility on when you can actually work, something already limited by Xavier's presence in his office.
You can work even when Xavier is not in his study. If he is not there, you just enter it and you have the button to contact him, which lets you work.

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes