ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Can we get long hair options?

Maybe even a facial hair category? Preferably one with options an IRL person would actually have. Nothing drives me crazier in a modern RPG than the fact that the goatees are always limited to either a curly hipster mustache or a fu manchu, as if it's normal for people to walk around looking like some kind of fucking 1800's oil baron or the villain of a kung fu movie.
Already in the works!

Seems to be a bug around getting dates with Jean...
I can't date jean i can date all the others but not her it does not give me a option.
Known issue. We're gonna have it fixed.

How do I unlock footjob? I'm at the end of summer and everything else is there?
If you've reached the 1000 cap it should be available. :unsure:

Also how to unlock Ororo?
She won't be available till chapter 2.

Reactions: merleved and chl67

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Since this is RLE but better, are there any plans for my main girl Emma next chapter?
I believe the next girl to be added will be Storm according to dev but they might have plans to add her at some point. hopefully as the story progresses we see a few girls added but they start off as kind of enemies before becoming neutral and moving onto potential romantic partners

RandomNumber

Aug 6, 2016
I know that if it was put to a vote, the results would be fairly similar to RLE because polling is how Oni chooses the next girl...but personally, in the interest of the game capturing more of the vibe of the Chris Claremont-to-Jim Lee, 90's cartoon eras, I'd like to see Psylocke next after Storm. She was *the* famous-just-for-being-hot member of the team back in the 90's and Emma was a straight up villain until Grant Morrison. (okay there was Generation X before that, but it was barely a blip, historically speaking)

In fact, if Jean's story arc is gonna go through the phoenix stuff, shouldn't Emma actually start out with the Hellfire Club instead of at the mansion?

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm at 1000, still no footjob?
That's weird. I'll go check with the devs.

How do you see the release schedule working out?
Still discussing that.

One thing I respect from the Dev team is that everyone has made it clear that public builds won't be a buggy mess or a half-test for you guys to do our job for us.

Not gonna name names but some people are fine with that practice so by comparison we will be slower.

I rather y'all have slower updates if it means a functioning update with sizable content.

Since this is RLE but better
We don't appreciate these comments.

They're separate games that have different goals and provide different experiences.

I believe the next girl to be added will be Storm
Plus two more.

start off as kind of enemies
The writer's room has been discussing some enemies-to-lovers scenarios.

Reactions: mastaczajnik

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I know that if it was put to a vote, the results would be fairly similar to RLE because polling is how Oni chooses the next girl.
Yeah we're not going to be doing votes for girls added. :rolleyes:

We're going through the comic storylines and can you expect girls to show up in the game when they show up in the comics.

In case you didn't see it I won't force you to go through pages for my last response but Rogue and X-23 were only in chapter 1 because the art already existed.

If we were going by comic purist standards I think it would have been Jean, Polaris, and Storm as our first three girls.

in the interest of the game capturing more of the vibe of the Chris Claremont-to-Jim Lee, 90's cartoon eras
We are very much inspired by this.

I hope the OST gave this impression. :D

In fact, if Jean's story arc is gonna go through the phoenix stuff, shouldn't Emma actually start out with the Hellfire Club instead of at the mansion?
That is an observant observation. :unsure:

Reactions: merleved

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
I'm at 1000, still no footjob?
Okay, I'm a dumbass. Uh, footjobs aren't in the game yet. One of the things we cut for time. You'll see them included in one of the updates adding in other sex positions that are missing.

I'm also confused as to how you came to think they were. I checked and it's not even a selectable option.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
That's weird. I'll go check with the devs.

Still discussing that.

One thing I respect from the Dev team is that everyone has made it clear that public builds won't be a buggy mess or a half-test for you guys to do our job for us.

Not gonna name names but some people are fine with that practice so by comparison we will be slower.

I rather y'all have slower updates if it means a functioning update with sizable content.

We don't appreciate these comments.

They're separate games that have different goals and provide different experiences.

Plus two more.

The writer's room has been discussing some enemies-to-lovers scenarios.
so I was kind of right on 1 of the things and almost right on another. still, really liking the game so far and even decided to start a new game since I pretty much have a solid idea on what to do now

Aug 15, 2021
Okay, I'm a dumbass. Uh, footjobs aren't in the game yet. One of the things we cut for time. You'll see them included in one of the updates adding in other sex positions that are missing.

I'm also confused as to how you came to think they were. I checked and it's not even a selectable option.
Sorry boss, that would have been my fault.

There was a bit of a discussion on some of the threshold balancing for various sex acts and I made mention to how that one was oddly placed. It not being my thing, I hadn't even checked to see if it was actually in the sex menu or not. I will try to be more careful about how I phrase things to avoid confusion in the future.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
I was so impressed and happy with this release. What incredible work. Tremendously excited for what is yet to come.

And while I have an entire list of things about this game that I love, I wanted to specifically sound out my appreciation for the diversity in pubic hair options. I know it may seem like a trifle to some gamers, but in an 'industry' that is largely dominated by imagery depicting shaved/trimmed women, it is always amazingly refreshing to find a dev willing to let the LI's 'bush out', so to speak. It is because of this feature that I found the game in the first place and also because of this feature that I am having such an easy time pitching the game to my like-minded comrades around the forum.

I'd normally avoid diving into a rabbit hole here, as I know devs have their hands very full as it is, but I am somewhat encouraged by the willingness to offer a widely varying array of pubic hair styles in the artwork. To that end, I really feel (and I know that the comparatively small but very passionate community of female body hair enthusiasts agree) that a whole bunch of folks would be super happy if the 'hairy' option for pubic hair could be expanded a bit. Chances are high that most of the people selecting that setting anyway are already major hair enthusiasts. And while what is there is fantastic and I am thrilled to see it, it would be pretty cool if that setting could be expanded somewhat to reflect a biologically realistic array of pubic hair. Like I said, it is great as-is and if it stays as-is, that's fine. But its a little jarring for those of us who dig the hair to see this big beautiful bush stopping just short of a perfectly smooth/hairless asshole on all of the LI's. Most women who have a full blown bush also have hair around the back door. If the 'hairy' setting could include that as time and willingness permits, it'd probably hit a sweet spot for that setting's target market.

I'd love to make a case for armpit hair as part of the setting or an additional option, but one rabbit hole at a time, heh.

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
zwonk said:
- Please add a general return to your room (home) button
You can set one up yourself with the quick location buttons. When you open the map, click on the Quick Loc. of your choice and then click on your room.

Hey, Thank you. I have missed that you can set your own room. I set the hallway in front but than barely used it : /

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes