neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Can you give examples? I have no idea what you're talking about.
Probably the bit about where you talked to her about consent and stuff. Protag seems overly sensitive...

Dialouge choices seem to be a or b thing with a middle that still leans towards one or the other

Reactions: Sosokun
Jul 28, 2017
The Prologue had already left me quite excited and well, I finished everything I had to do but I didn't expect a large amount of content for an initial version and expectations are very high for the next updates.
Missing Kitty Pryde hope she comes around

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheNullHypothesis-0.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Missing tag harem, sex toys and dating sim
I'll notify Ron.

Probably the bit about where you talked to her about consent and stuff.
Y'all better not be trying to make an argument that asking for consent makes you an SJW.

Dialouge choices seem to be a or b thing with a middle that still leans towards one or the other
The archetypes are:

Eager
Reluctant
Bitter

Three mindsets to being thrown into the world of superheroes.

The regular dialogue tries to mirror this to an extent.

Dev team has been toying with the idea that as Null evolves as a character the archetypes would more closely be called.

Heroic (Captain America)
Resolved (Spiderman)
Anti-Hero (Punisher but slightly less murder)

If I get my way and one of Null's powers becomes "gun" I'll write the Anti-Hero stuff myself lol

Thanks for the support my dude.

nanoda

May 1, 2020
Y'all better not be trying to make an argument that asking for consent makes you an SJW.
I don't think anyone's asking for any rape'y options, since it's pretty clear that is not the direction you want to take this game.

but I'll agree a little more assertiveness from the protag wouldn't go a miss.

maybe keep the consent as a requirement the first time any action is performed, but on consecutive sex scenes allow a choice between asking for consent again or taking the lead?
for instance, you can ask her if she wants to make out, or just pull her into a kiss - depending on the stats she'll say yes / go along with it / tell you no. the game already has a 'horny' state for the girls it seems, so maybe that could be a prerequisite - got to get her in the mood first.

of course, idk what your plans are, so if he starts out like that but can evolve into a more assertive personality as the story progresses that could also work.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I don't think anyone's asking for any rape'y options, since it's pretty clear that is not the direction you want to take this game.

but I'll agree a little more assertiveness from the protag wouldn't go a miss.

maybe keep the consent as a requirement the first time any action is performed, but on consecutive sex scenes allow a choice between asking for consent again or taking the lead?
for instance, you can ask her if she wants to make out, or just pull her into a kiss - depending on the stats she'll say yes / go along with it / tell you no. the game already has a 'horny' state for the girls it seems, so maybe that could be a prerequisite - got to get her in the mood first.

of course, idk what your plans are, so if he starts out like that but can evolve into a more assertive personality as the story progresses that could also work.
Regarding the perceived lack of assertiveness from Null, I see it more as someone getting thrown into a desperate situation at the deep end and now has to deal with a complete mess that their life has become.

Keep in mind (and I will be putting key story elements into spoilers) that in one year, Null goes from being:
- An ordinary university student who gets attacked by his professor, who turns out to be an incredibly powerful and dangerous mutant, an act that triggers Null's own mutant powers to manifest.
- He now finds himself a part of a minority that is hated and feared by a lot of the population and now has to switch universities to one akin to a fortress to protect himself and his family.
- Gets belittled by someone who is now his combat tutor (X-23), who continually pushes him and looks down on him.
(Spoilers now)

It's hard for a character to be assertive when all that happens in their first year.
Honestly surprised he doesn't have PTSD yet, but he's one of the X-men, that'll happen sooner or later.

But on a more serious note, this is just the first chapter of a story. There will be plenty of time for Null to feel more comfortable in his skin and become far more confident.

Which will probably happen if we see the Dark Phoenix storyline.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Nice that there already is a patched version. Maybe tooltips for the apps on the phone would also be nice. Not difficult to understand what app does what, but it would be more consistent now.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Nice that there already is a patched version. Maybe tooltips for the apps on the phone would also be nice. Not difficult to understand what app does what, but it would be more consistent now.

Right now, I can see that it is tracked in the mechanics of the game. It applies a status effect, but I haven't seen the status effect get checked elsewhere just yet. Not speaking for the devs, only logically, but that whole system will likely get retuned in v0.3 with some of the restructuring of the core playloop that is planned for.

May 6, 2017

For now, it doesn't matter how long you've gone without showering; the girls will continue to interact with you. The only disadvantage is that being 'unclean' will result in fewer love and trust points when interacting with them. I don't know if this will change in a future update.

Aug 15, 2021
After you nearly die to the Sentinels, the discussion with Laura is about how skin to skin contact helped with healing, and then the conversation slipped into the fact that they were naked for this. Then Laura goes insanely off character to say something like I respected your modesty... It's like are you a teenager who snickers when people give CPR? I honestly expected her to respond like "YOU WERE DYING MORON, DO YOU THINK ANYONE WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT?"
The statement there is followed by explaining that only the other girls saw him naked. As in "It's not like I was letting just anyone come see us cuddling naked"

Don't get me wrong, I definitely see this as being one that has room for improvement, a little balance between respecting boundaries and never building a certain understanding of what you can do without explicit permission. However, the "painful example" doesn't seem that bad when you take the rest of the statement along with it.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
honestly looking forward to this game. It went from dress up mode to game with more dress up options and gameplay in 2 years than actual game it was inspired by in 7 years.

Reactions: RedPandaExpress

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So I recently just started this game and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of the content. Although, I got to ask, will this game only include the love and trust attribute? I just wanted to know if there are any future plans on implementing corruption or inhibition like in the OG game this game was inspired from. Just curious is all

Reactions: Brololol

red1988

Apr 18, 2021
ohter post 1698870794014.png you think ist good idea well person you game but i just idea can but ist you chose what you think person x men not against this but you think can happen happend or not have nice fun view here guys

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Just a few observation I had after switching from 0.2a to 0.2b
  • it's not exactly how I imagined it but I like the "sleep to next event" feature as we talked a few days ago
  • Starting the game, it will always ask you if you want flashing light enabled or disabled, After a save file exists, is it possible to disable that message from appearing again?
  • The art has a lot of shading and dark colors but opening the settings, inventory, journal or map contains a lot of bright white colors (Even the dialogue box background are bright white), is it possible to change the background to a dark theme?
    • same for the map blueprint, how about switching the white to a more dark blue color?
  • What do the icons in some dialogue option mean? Is this adressed anywhere?

1698868734591.png
  • The choices of meal, movie or payment responsibilities don't bring up any differences in status points or dialogue
  • It's wednesday morning on chapter 1, winter, day 1, after my 2nd date with rogue and I lost 3 points of love from Rogue and Jean with no explanation
  • some scenes or dialogue are skippable but others aren't, there's not even the option for it on bottom right like other renpy settings
  • The cellphone wallpaper is a customisable one but every app (except humhum) have a white colored with cracked pattern. Can it instead keep the customisable wallpaper chosen from phone settings instead?

Side note: Yoooooooo you brought the classic pose!!
1698868867909.png

Additional note:
1698873321062.png what is sib dynamic? I tried googling it but nothing came up. Did you mean sibling dynamic? cause no one calls it sib :/

Additional note 2: 1698873556480.png Who tf is null? I have specifically changed my name since day 1 on 0.2a 1698873604755.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Brololol
4.60 star(s) 152 Votes