Jul 11, 2020
Reached the 'taking Jean's virginity' scene that comes once you've completed her Relationship III quest conditions and, while it's a great scene with some very heart-warming/chair-clattering lines from Jean, there's also a bug here that undercut it somewhat: her panties don't come off, which means Null's dick is just phasing right through them. Which then also makes me think that phasing is actually another one of Null's as-yet-unrevealed powers and that he's secretly Kit Pryde, this universe's genderswapped version of Kitty, hence why Kitty herself isn't in the game. Because you, the player, ARE Kitty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe it's just a glitch where the game neglected to fully remove Jean's outfit for whatever reason, and it should probably be taken out since it undermines the whole first time sex thing. But hey, my theory's more fun.

Jul 11, 2020
View attachment 3053656

No no no I want to fool with her! Why give this option only to force it against me?

on second thought, is it a temporary thing? like when the scene is more expanded with content it will be fully added? or is it because I'm lacking in some stats or quest progression?

Additional note:
same thing with Laura and the restaurant
View attachment 3053732
The game is offering the option
View attachment 3053735
only to have me cockblock myself
I assume this is just a dev oversight. Once you get their Love and/or Trust high enough (not sure which one it is for this), you can get them to do naughty stuff in public with you, like making out in the cinema or stealthily jerking each other off. But for whatever reason, the fooling around option is given to you BEFORE any of the options to actually fool around are also unlocked, which makes it redundant for a while. Just keep playing the game and they'll open up.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
error found

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/characters/Laura/events/dating/date.rpy", line 795, in <module>
NameError: name 'sex_act' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/classroom.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/interactions/classes/classes.rpyc", line 270, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/classroom.rpyc", line 37, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/time.rpyc", line 196, in script call
  File "scripts/mechanics/events.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/base/events.rpyc", line 175, in script call
  File "characters/Laura/events/dating/date.rpyc", line 93, in script call
  File "characters/Laura/events/dating/date.rpyc", line 634, in script call
  File "characters/Laura/events/dating/date.rpyc", line 795, in script
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1723, in execute
    label = renpy.python.py_eval(label)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/characters/Laura/events/dating/date.rpy", line 795, in <module>
NameError: name 'sex_act' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Null Hypothesis 0.2b
Wed Nov  1 20:49:52 2023
save before it happens is attached

rolling back and looking at what happens in the game it seems to be the "foolign around during date" event, which i discussed a few minutes ago already

speaking of, Look at this girl. She is looking particularly at the "fooling around" option
1698886447891.png
You wouldn't say no to that, would you?
1698886476688.png

You monster, how could you tease me so much yet decline my god-given right (not accurate)!!
1698886542868.png

but yeah, it's really weird to cockblock myself and I feel like there should be another checkpoint before the option shows up

Last edited:

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Another error: this time when I try to shave jean pussy via code, image does not load

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1167, in script
    python in _console:
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1169, in <module>
    console.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 609, in interact
    line = ui.interact()
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/Jean/images/standing/pubes_[Jean.pubes].webp': could not find image. ('characters/Jean/images/standing/pubes_shaven.webp')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/mechanics/movement.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/classroom.rpyc", line 50, in script call
  File "scripts/interactions/classes/classes.rpyc", line 270, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/classroom.rpyc", line 39, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/bedrooms.rpyc", line 182, in script call
  File "scripts/interactions/shaving.rpyc", line 3, in script call
  File "characters/Jean/interactions/shaving.rpyc", line 101, in script call
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1167, in script
    python in _console:
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 1169, in <module>
    console.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 609, in interact
    line = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  [Previous line repeated 21 more times]
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 686, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 793, in per_interact
    self.find_target()
  File "C:\Users\Client\Downloads\TheNullHypothesis-0.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 683, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage 'characters/Jean/images/standing/pubes_[Jean.pubes].webp': could not find image. ('characters/Jean/images/standing/pubes_shaven.webp')

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Null Hypothesis 0.2b
Wed Nov  1 21:03:45 2023

Locked1

Mar 20, 2022
Couple odd situations I've come across:

- If you go to a girls room, and another of the girls is there, you can ask that girl to study. Doing so leads to you both studying in the room that belongs to the other girl, without the other girl saying anything.
- It's possible to have a girl follow you to another girls room before evening, then you both sleep in that girls bed without the girl who's room it is being involved.
- Somewhat annoying that rubbing a girls crotch can only be done in the standing pose.

Reactions: Brololol

Random Generic

Aug 12, 2023
Great game, probably one of the best ive played from here but I have found a bug as well.

Once I had sex with the girls after the initial two times (virginity and the next time "it still hurts) any time I try to sleep with them the movement, speed, sex icons disappear from the screen and I have to rollback/reload everytime.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Great game, probably one of the best ive played from here but I have found a bug as well.

Once I had sex with the girls after the initial two times (virginity and the next time "it still hurts) any time I try to sleep with them the movement, speed, sex icons disappear from the screen and I have to rollback/reload everytime.
Download the V02b version, that bug has been fixed

Reactions: Random Generic

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
in remote vibrator it tells to control via phone. And when you put it on a girl she says "come one turn it on already" or something along those lines. But I didn't figured out how to actually control the vibrator.

Aug 15, 2021
in remote vibrator it tells to control via phone. And when you put it on a girl she says "come one turn it on already" or something along those lines. But I didn't figured out how to actually control the vibrator.
Unfortunately the remote vibrator didn't come with batteries and the store doesn't carry them right now.
Hopefully with the next update the Dev's will be able to get the store re-stocked.

(Seriously though, I know the Devs already mentioned this was missing and the app for the phone was being coded in to hopefully be ready for next update)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
View attachment 3053656

No no no I want to fool with her! Why give this option only to force it against me?

on second thought, is it a temporary thing? like when the scene is more expanded with content it will be fully added? or is it because I'm lacking in some stats or quest progression?

Additional note:
same thing with Laura and the restaurant
View attachment 3053732
The game is offering the option
View attachment 3053735
only to have me cockblock myself
keep building love and trust. eventually you get multiple choices of what to do

• Angry
Reactions: GAB

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So I wanted to ask,,

Can we make Laura submissive?

Like rogue levels of submissiveness?

I mean it's very similar to the other game, and you could make Laura submissive there.

Also, love the game.

Reactions: Kylar Stern

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
So I wanted to ask,,

Can we make Laura submissive?

Like rogue levels of submissiveness?

I mean it's very similar to the other game, and you could make Laura submissive there.

Also, love the game.
no. from what I've seen, she will be dominant which I feel fits best with her personality

4.60 star(s) 152 Votes